[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just a lonely guy who wants someone to talk to. Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I'm just a lonely guy who wants someone to talk to. Will any of you humour me?
>>
>>36511506
Black people don't know what it's like to experience racism since racism has mostly died in America. That is why they tend to be so racist. If they experienced racism, they'd be more empathetic and wouldn't be racist themselves.
>>
>>36511506
How are ya doing?
>>
>>36511538
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read
>>
>>36511548
Watching anime and browsing 4chan. Not good.
>>
>>36511594
Stop watching anime. It's strictly for losers.

Do you have a job? Hobbies?
>>
>>36511637
But anime makes everything ok. I get neetbux. Currently working on a youtube channel if that counts as a hobby.
>>
>>36511538
Please die
>>36511506
Why? What do you add?
>>
>>36511754
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
original
>>
>>36511754
>>36511560

Serving up fresh pasta and all customers want is stale fermented copypasta.
>>
>>36511506
go to omegle don't be a gayo
>>
>>36512171
Had to look that up.

GAYO

>The Gayo live in the isolated central mountains of Aceh province on the island of Sumatera. Their homeland lies in the Bukit Barisan Range ("Parade of Mountains") which has elevations of over 12,000 feet and extends more than one thousand miles. Most Gayo live in the Central Aceh and Southeast Aceh regencies. The Gayo language has four dialects: Lut, Serbejadi-Lukup, Lut and Luwes. Their language does not have a writing system, but folk tales, stories and poetry are passed down in oral tradition. The Gayo are close neighbors to the strongly Islamic Aceh people. In the past, the sultans of Aceh conquered the Gayo region and made the Gayo slaves. After the initial Dutch resistance (during which many Gayo were killed), the Dutch occupied the area from 1904-1942.

Sounds about right
>>
>Will any of you humour me?
>>36511506
>>
>>36511506
i just read it in terence voice. It was nice
>>
>>36511506
Do you have a Discord tag?
>>
>>36511506
Sure OP. How's life?
>>
Need discord tag.
>>
>>36511652
>>36511637
Can confirm, anime makes the depression seem less life-ending. Especially really sweet/cute anime like Your Lie in April
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.