[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>17 years old >Self-esteem was too low to ask a girl out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1485882695234.jpg (129KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1485882695234.jpg
129KB, 768x783px
>17 years old
>Self-esteem was too low to ask a girl out
>Could've kissed a girl and everything, but I didn't because I was too scared to initiate anything

I wish I could go back in time with my life experience and re-do it, but it looks like I'll just have to learn from my mistakes.

If you're a kid on /r9k/, please go for whatever you can. Don't make excuses in your brain.

Please don't take the path of least resistance and reason away possibilities.

You only hurt yourself.
>>
Yeah happened to me and is happening right now. I'm just sick of the fact women don't show any sexual interest in me and look at me like a dancing monkey or something. I can make them laugh and hold a casual conversation but don't have the first clue what to do about a sexual thing and have never gotten that vibe that a girl wants me to try something with her. It's retarded.

I'm convinced I'm ugly as fuck and every time I look in the mirror I see some flaw but people tell me I look great and I always think they're lying. You think they're telling the truth or not because if they were I would theoretically be getting pussy no?
>>
My date:
> girl plays with her hair
> girl looks at me directly in the eyes during convo for at least 5 seconds
> pupils dilated
> copying my moves
> laughing and smiling
all classic points that she is into you
> I'm sorry anon but we are too different and won't make a good match

WTF?
>>
File: 1483722174179.jpg (162KB, 828x960px)
1483722174179.jpg
162KB, 828x960px
g o d give me the strength to disregard women

my prayer
>>
>>36511542
Haha yep. Fuck my dude. Word for word and similar situation. I've managed to ask 3 girls out on a date. Every single time they'll give the body language signals and the conversations seemingly go great but then they hit you with that the next day.

I'm this guy
>>36510858
>>
I met this extremely qt indie chick when I was 17 she kissed me once and soon after became an sjw and blocked me from every form of social media.
>>
I did make out with a girl drunk at a party but that was it. We were both drunk and she was the school whore. She pulled me over to her and we made out and I started sucking her nipples on a park bench in front of a 100 people and fingered her. I almost fucked her but didn't because I didn't have a condom and I thought I would get her knocked up. Everyone at my high school would make jokes about it and I became known as the titsucker.

Other than that I've done nothing with any girl. Haven't even touched one.
>>
>>36511542
Post author here. Not OP

The only GF I had didn't show anything of that except for the smiling part. I don't know. I didn't feel nervous on our dates and wasn't afraid because somehow I got balls to do things.

Looking back I start to realize that failed dates were failed because of me. I was overanalyzing and insecure, thinking that
I have flaws they will notice. I'm a wristlet and this one girl noticed. She told me that my hands are so small (without being an asshole) and I responded insecurely that it is congenital. I should've joked or something but I chose a way of a beta.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>had a gf in the 4th grade, was the first person in my grade to get one
>she was into me but i was too shy/hadn't hit puberty so never did anything
>6-8th grade had several girls show interest in me, again too shy so never did anything
>freshman year, two of the hottest girls in my grade flirted with me, again too shy never did anything
>dropped out because of social anxiety and depression
>get a job, many girls show interest in me, too shy to initiate anything, even when they literally give me their numbers and ask me on dates
I'm 25 now. I have never kissed a woman. I am still a virgin. I will die a virgin. I do not belong in this plane of existence.
>>
File: 82648956539785.png (41KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
82648956539785.png
41KB, 169x169px
>17 years old
>Confident enough to ask out every girl I liked
>Still got rejected by every single one

At least I have no regrets.
>>
Good advice tbqh my black-white IQ medians
>>
>>36511689
Get out of here you nasty tit-sucker.

Go call up your mommy next time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.