[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have not fapped in 4 days. I have been looking forward to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: ht9crJY.gif (2MB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
ht9crJY.gif
2MB, 330x450px
I have not fapped in 4 days.

I have been looking forward to this all day. What are some ways I make this a more enjoyable fap? Techniques, suggestions on what to watch.. ect

If robots can give advice on anything, its this.
>>
Get totally makes. Nothing on you, no sock or towel or anything and don't be afraid to moan or be loud. Just be free.
>>
>>36509403
Get totally naked***
>>
Edge for at least an hour, lots of lube, don't be afraid to make noise. Use your favorite material towards the end
>>
>>36509350
and if when you start cumming dont stop your hand just keep going at it this will make the orgasm much more intense, just keep jerking at the normal pace
>>
>>36509350
rub your prostate guaranteed best fap.
>>
>>36509534
I feel like I get the best orgasm if I bust the first chance I get...
>>
File: tumblr_olhrg4iGZa1vkuc5io1_400.jpg (163KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhrg4iGZa1vkuc5io1_400.jpg
163KB, 400x600px
>>36509350
Fap to some good loli and your set.
>>
>>36509350
>What are some ways I make this a more enjoyable fap?

You know what to do.

Put something up your butt. The orgasm will instantly be improved by about 50%.
>>
>>36509350
I've fapped 4 time today

I've been looking forward to another.
What are some ways to make it sore but enjoyable fap? Technology, sugar on what to watch.. egg

If robots can gibe advice on anything, it's this.
>>
Im thinking JAV for content. I like that the girls wear modest clothes, and that they are longer videos.

Anyone know decent site to stream full videos?
>>
>>36509647
javforme, javhub, watch8x, /r/hugeboobsjav
>>
>>36509694

Godsent
>>
File: file.png (26KB, 567x581px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 567x581px
>>36509552
Rake your hand over the head as such. If you do it while you cum you will literally lose your mind.
>>
Slap yourself while you fap.
>>
>>36509724
Explain this further please anon? I'm not sure I understand.
>>
>I have not fapped in 4 days.

You are weak.
>>
>>36509350
>cut self
>fap while raking fingernails through cuts
>cum buckets
>light cigarette and enjoy afterglow

No need to thank me. I've been considering scarfing a donut between cumming and smoking too, for that extra sensory overload
>>
>>36511038
On the upstroke, twist your hand leftwards over the top so that the inside of your palm rakes across the tip of your head and your hand can go back down your dick but upside down (thumb on bottom, pinky on top). You can masturbate the whole way like this. I do it occasionally just for extra pleasure. But if you want to overstimulate, don't go all the way back down, just keep raking your palm back and forth across the head. If you do this while you're cumming you will literally scream. It's hard for me to explain without showing you.
>>
>>36510670
a slap fap, nice
>>
Rub prostate, it's a no brainer if you haven't fapped for a while and want to moan your heart out
>>
File: 1489705420876.png (145KB, 680x407px) Image search: [Google]
1489705420876.png
145KB, 680x407px
>>36511694
A connoisseur of masturbation.
>>
>>36511694
you sound like you could host your own masturbation show anon.
>>
File: 1440887768864.jpg (13KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1440887768864.jpg
13KB, 350x334px
>>36509350
>tfw can go months without fapping
>desperately hope that after doing so i will have a fap where the climax is pleasurable
>it never happens

i dont even know what the point of living is anymore. i never over fapped as a kid but ever since i was about 14 climaxes have been lackluster.
>>
just fap normally until you're on the edge. when you did so, just stroke your dick without touching the head of your cock and try to cum. your sick will feel like exploding.
>>
>>36511694
any other tips?
>>
>>36513941
please help a lad
ogogoogogoogg
>>
>>36515428
pls post moar cats
tie some string around the base of your dick like a cockring
>>
Use a buttplug. Play around with it till you cum handsfree. Best shit ever, but youll feel nasty afterwards.

Bomus: usea cage
>>
>>36513020
Eat enough fats, sleep enough, get vitamins, find your attraction/fetish, etc.
>>
>>36515441
keep going oggogogo
>>
>>36513020
I have read multiple times that your sperm/semen levels fill after approximately a week. After that sperm/semen just replenishes naturally through nocturnal ejaculations, urine, etc. Testosterone levels have also shown a correlation with this week-cycle, where after having sex/masturbating testosterone levels increase and then they peak at a week. After that, they remain or fluctuate down and up. Evidence is hardly conclusive, but it's there if you look into it.
>>
>>36509350

Go out and pick up a girl faggot. No use fucking your hand all the time, will never compare to a fresh young pussy!
>>
>>36515721
where are these cats from
sometimes just rubbing yr hard weiner under clothes feels pretty nice
>>
>>36516650
https://twitter.com/nerunodaisuki
>>
File: thumbs up hilda.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up hilda.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>36517341
very cute
i thank you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.