[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people just "make money" like people just running

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
How do people just "make money" like people just running around peddling like on the streets like brand named clothing and headphones and electronics and shit? There's no way they steal it because they have so much shit they'd be caught by now.
>>
Fakes? Maybe they have access to wholesalers. My local flea markets sell a lot of fake shit. It's always a black dude with an blu tooth ear piece.
>>
>>36509110
They steal it, Anon.
>>
>>36509265
I dunno man that's a crime and it'd be pretty hard to counterfeit iPhones or MacBooks and iPads and I think they sell video game consoles too it's like they have everything of value
>>
>>36509285
How can someone get away with not just stealing but selling stolen shit constantly? Not to mention most electronics today come with gps your phone can just be tracked. I mean maybe it fell off the back of a truck and they get it for cheap off someone who stole it. That's probably it.
>>
>>36509110
It's probably stolen.
Innocent until proven guilty though, so they get away with it.
>>
>>36509319
Shit I want to go to the city and try and make money but damn these guys are probably just getting stolen products in the ghetto coming from trucks and warehouses and Chinese whole sellers and crap
>>
>drive by a house having a "garage sale"
>it's a mexican guy with shelves on his lawn filled with detergent
>>
You've got to provide some more details about who these people are, age, appearance, ect. If they are 20-somethings, getting money from their parents is more common than you'd think.
>>
>>36509309
Who says they always get away with it? Some have prison records. Or they were arrested but the liberal-fag prosecutors decided not to imprison them.
>>
>>36509422
Black peiple with expensive clothing and other goods
>>
File: 1492902858157.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492902858157.png
7KB, 420x420px
Buy eth and posw. Thank me later
>>
>>36509482
I don't want to invest in things I don't even know about and I've taken advice from this site before and it's always a mistake
>>
File: smh 2bh fam.gif (1MB, 115x137px) Image search: [Google]
smh 2bh fam.gif
1MB, 115x137px
>>36509309
>>36509462
This.
Where I live if the arrest you for theft, you literally don't even get brought into a police station, too many bodies already in the jails.
It could become really lawless, really fast as far as I can tell. I can't tell what keeps order barely propped up some days.
>>
>>36509513
Well fuck I might as well go to the city and be a street criminal then
>>
I sometimes buy brand clothing from a friend of mine. Definitely stolen, and he's pretty open to me when it comes down to that business, so i ask.

First off, chances are they didn't steal it. They have their own lackeys for it that take the fall. Apparently, one of the suppliers to him told me he had a bum that sometimes would steal. Police wont trouble him too much if he gets caught. No ID, and mostly just a mention in the database.

Or they work in distribution or a store and 'lose' the merchandise.

Or something like this, i suppose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.