[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ doesn't even have woman hate threads anymore because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1391269549433.jpg (105KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1391269549433.jpg
105KB, 610x475px
>/r9k/ doesn't even have woman hate threads anymore because trap boipucci satisfied their needs
When traps become popular enough that they start rejecting you again, I will be waiting here.
Lurking in the shadows, ready to fuel the fire of woman hate once more.
Women can never be allowed to be forgiven for all the evil they have done.
>>
>>36508811
post boipusci
>>
>>36508811
I'm currently working on a folder called, women say the darndest things. Hoping that once it's complete i can dump it and have that become a replacement for women hate threads. it's less aggressive and makes people more willing to participate since the tittle doesn't make them feel hateful/bitter/buttblasted.
>>
>>36508824
I am not a faggot man fucker like those other cucks.
Traps have replaced woman hate because they are easier to obtain for the average /r9k/ browser.
But, by becoming more sought after, they will gain leverage over beta males in time, and eventually will price themselves out of the /r9k/ market and be dated by average, "normalfag" men.
Things will then be at peace, and we can go back to hating women once more, as it should be.
>>
>>36508872
The woman sympathizers must go.
I tire of seeing threads which cause women to be admired and fantasized over.
Women are universally awful and must never be trusted or accepted.
By keeping the hatred of these whores strong, we can ensure that future board inhabitants will be informed properly of the evil nature of women.
>>
>>36508885
don't be shy.
post boipucci.
>>
>>36509021
I won't tell you to leave, you filthy man-fucking faggot.
You are the type of person that will catapult "traps" and other crossdressing men into the mainstream, as an acceptable option for a mate.
Once these homosexuals no longer feel burdened by society, and are more widely accepted, they will be considered beyond the grasp of beta males. Beta males will then return to their proper thought process of hating women, as they well should.
>>
File: postboipucci.jpg (62KB, 611x640px) Image search: [Google]
postboipucci.jpg
62KB, 611x640px
>>36509074
don't fight it, love.
just do what's natural.
we're not beyond your grasp.
xx
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.