[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your relationship with your exes? Are you okay talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Seven_Evil_Exes.png (308KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seven_Evil_Exes.png
308KB, 1500x800px
What is your relationship with your exes? Are you okay talking about them with your current partner and vise versa, or do you prefer leaving the past in the past?
>>
>>36508540
I'm still on good times with my only ex. We talk and every once in a while hook up, we just can't be a thing for various reasons
>>
If I had a sexual relationship with a women, and them if I stopped having that relationship, it would be because the cunt was a bitch. I'd never speak to her again and frankly she'd be lucky she wasn't dead

Men today are so sad. Women walk all fucking over them
>>
>>36508540
Ex mistreated me so bad I really hate talking about it. Problem is that I can't forget the good times with her, and it's effecting the relationship I'm in now. It's really quite awful.
>>
>>36508540
i usually leave it in the past, unless they bring it up.
>>
>>36508540
ALL MY EXES LIVE IN TEXAS
>>
>>36508540
Does she count as an ex if we dated once and never really interacted again?

If so, I have 5 'exes'
>>
I'm in bed with my ex right now, sometimes while she's asleep I cuddle her and pretend we're still together
>>
Well, my ex joined a neo nazi group and had them threaten to whipe out my family.

So I'd say we're not on good terms anymore really.
>>
>exes
>ex
>>
My ex left the country to pursue her career. We're still great friends. I kind of wanna get back with her when she comes back in three years.
>>
She's married and has a kid, we talk sometimes but I make it a point to not reach out to her first
>>
File: 1460692951192.jpg (46KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1460692951192.jpg
46KB, 604x603px
>This thread getting any other reply that "fuck off"
what the fuck
>>
File: 1490333327304.jpg (20KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490333327304.jpg
20KB, 460x345px
>>36508540
Relationships are all cordial, but we make no effort to see or talk to each other. Sometimes my bipolar ex will text me out of the blue or randomly 'like' 5 of my fb posts at once and I'll know to reach out to her bc she's spiralling in depression. It's happened like 3 times in the last 5 years.

The really sad one is my first ex. We broke up 7 yeas ago and she's changed from the qt metal girl with blue hair (this was just before dyed hair meant sjw) dark clothes, a nazi fetish and unstable emotions into a proud 'murican country girl.

>>36509273
Kinda hot.
>>
>>36508540
i avoid him because he's grown a neckbeard, a foodstress belly, dates (absurdly young looking) trans men and proclaims his new found "homosexuality" at the top of his lungs.

we're all allowed one mistake, this is mine.
>>
>>36510301
>Kinda hot.

Maybe it seems exciting from the outside, but for me, it was pretty god damn final. There were a lot of other moments where I should have given up on her as a human being, but that was the one thing I absolutely could not take.

My sister is the most important person in my life, and my ex could not stand that, even asking me if I thought about her when we fucked. She kept demanding I decide who was more important, and back then I would argue they both were in different ways.

When the threat was made, it all became very clear to me though. I'm proud of the answer that was forced out of me by her violence.
>>
I don't really talk to them. Not that it was always bad, but with all of them there just isn't a reason to reach out. My first ex would always throw a double dose of snark and aggressive sexual allure at me every time we met, something I had no idea how to deal with. Especially since it was usually when around friends. She tried to choke me with my tie at a wedding where I was the best man.

My last ex was the worst though. She actively tried to destroy all future romance and friendship with anyone by being my friend and talking shit about me to everyone. She tries to pretend she was the one who was hurt, but I've finally escaped her spell and can say to her face that she is a lying selfish psychotic bitch.

Always the way with the fascist girls.
>>
>>36510979
> There were a lot of other moments where I should have given up on her as a human being,

was it your first relationship? those tend to go on the longest with the most tolerance
>>
>>36509161
Get out. That's the most destructive feel there is.
>>
>>36511068

It was, yeah. I don't know if I want another, for now I'm ok with being single, but for sure, never that ever again. I'd rather be alone than abused.
>>
>>36510979
Bruh you're getting me hard
>>
Fuck off nirmies.

>>>/adv/

Get a black bull for your gfs, assholes.
>>
>>36508540
I talk to two of them once in a while, but I never initiate conversations with them. One of them is actually pretty fun to talk to, and when I was single, I'd find myself reminiscing fondly of the times we had together a lot.

I don't talk to my gf about them. She has talked to me about her ex, though. He's the only other guy she's ever dated. Normally I don't see any need to talk about our exes, but in her case I can understand it.
>>
File: 1492294215805.jpg (15KB, 277x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492294215805.jpg
15KB, 277x226px
>>36508540
>/r9k/
>Even having exes
>>
File: 1492708445532.png (96KB, 325x291px) Image search: [Google]
1492708445532.png
96KB, 325x291px
Well, when my ex cheated on me, I was basically set on burning down her house.
I was literally preparing myself for that.

My best friend talked me out of it. For the better, I suppose. Been with my current gf for over 2 years now and it comes to me...that I was in an absuive relationship back then.
The difference to 'now' is just so immense...
>>
>>36508540
>exes
WTF. Where do you think you are?! I even stopped reading there!
>>
>>36511219

Haha man you're fucked up.
>>
I make it a solid rule to not be friends with exes. We can talk if there's a need like we bump into each other or need something, but to stay friends is selfish I think. It causes unnecessary worry for your new partner, and theirs. It keeps the possibility of feelings coming back and is generally counterproductive. Plus each ex has a good reason to be an ex.

1st ex was verbally and physically abusive (but not that extreme, just unacceptable). By the end of this relationship I learned that you couldn't keep a relationship going just because it's what you know, and because it would be "awkward" for family and friends.
2nd ex was a redpiller, but seemed to keep it separate from our relationship. By the end of this one I learned that even if somebody's conflicting beliefs don't affect you, it's still an issue. How can you date someone who considers half the population to be child like, what are his opinions on your relatives? What happens when we come to an actual issue, will he listen?
3rd ex was fucking perfecto, sweet, cute, kind, obedient and deeply in love with me. But I had everything but solid evidence that he was a pedo. Also he had no desire no be great, or even good. Just doing OK to pay rent and buy new games was fine by him. That one, that love isn't enough, has been by far the toughest lesson to learn.
>>
Nonexistent just like my ex.
>>
>>36511417
My relationships have all been with fucked up women. Never had a gf that hasn't been to a psych ward, rehab, or homeless before. Idk why their self- destructive tendencies turn me on
>>
>>36508540
Generally speaking, if I see them around it'll be amicable. I don't see them around much, though.

Oona on the other hand, I live in constant fear of running into her at cons.

Also when the fuck can we get a rerelease of the Scott Pilgrim game that shit was FIRE
>>
>>36508540
IS THIS EVEN R9K??????? how do u have girlfriends ////////////////////
>>
>>36509927
Fucking this. What the hell is happening to this place
>>36508540
Gtfo off my board normalcunt, sage
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.