[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone talk to me a few minutes? I have a problem but dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 1319991332875.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1319991332875.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
Will someone talk to me a few minutes? I have a problem but dont wanna type it out if no one is interested.
>>
File: 1489816952380.png (158KB, 1648x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489816952380.png
158KB, 1648x750px
i will give a (You) but i can't guarantee it will be worth the effort

i'll refresh this page in 5 minutes
>>
>>36507715
Let your troubles be heard, friend.
>>
>>36507715
I'm listening. I don't know anything about anything, but I'll read your story.
>>
Tell us, faglord
>>
>>36507750
>>36507773
>>36507791
>>36507866
Sorry I stepped away from the pc

typing now, dont leave me please
>>
>>36507896
Hurry up, faglord
>>
File: frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg (55KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg
55KB, 390x750px
>>36507715
Just greentext it and stop being so melodramatic
>>
>>36507715
I will listen to your story, my friend.
>>
Taking too long, changed my mind. Don't care about your problems.
>>
>>36507896
I am here, do not worry.
>>
Preemptive post calling you a faggot.
>>
>>36507715
lol byee
>>
So last year I took advice to better myself.

I got in to great shape. Low body fat percentage. Starting going out to social places like the normies here advised.

Nothing happened. For months and months I have done many things to try and meet a girl.

Not one has been interested.

Fast forward to this weekend. My friend who just come out of a relationship went out with me to a social place.

My friend had put on a lot of weight ever since being in his long term relationship. But he has recently lost a ton of weight and slimmed down.

While we were out, numerous girls talked and chatted with him. He exchanged contact info with a few. Got one girl grinding on him. And had a couple girls he ignored.

This doesnt take into count the numerous girls that have added him on normie book the past few weeks and want to go out with him.

Now, we are the same age...have the same job/money. Both slim (actually I'm really fit, he's just average build).

And I have no deformed face or anything.

The only difference...he's 6'1

I'm 5'6"

I really feel like the manlet thing is true.

I feel like the past year of improving my life was all for nothing.

I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. I feel like I wanna give up and just give up working out. Give up going out. Whats the point?

I am at such a severe disadvantage. And I really feel like it's not a meme. I have no hope.
>>
>>36508040
You're a fucking retard for falling for memes. I'm a skinnyfat 5'3" guy and I still get attention from women. Stop being a fag and keep yourself out there
>>
>>36508040
It's unfortunate, and I know it's tempting, but doing anything to try to and earn the approval of women is just going to lead to unhappiness. One way or another, remember that next time.
At least it seems like your life is generally going okay, don't let roasties trainwreck that.
>>
>>36508072
Aye, this is the truth.
>>
>>36508082
Yah exercise has helped my mental health. It only makes me feel not as sad. But it doesnt change the reality of the situation.

I will never be desired or have anyone and it is soul crushing.
>>
>>36508040
You just gotta accept yourself as you are. Just so happens that you're nearly a midget. There are probably small people support groups around where you live, so check that out.
>>
File: Stopped Reading There.jpg (580KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
Stopped Reading There.jpg
580KB, 1153x823px
>>36508040
>reddit spacing
I didn't even read your bullshit sob story. Leave now.
>>
>>36508040
Whether or not you are at a disadvantage, you can be the best you can with your circumstances or you can not.
The choice should be easy.
>>
>>36508318
Ah I didnt think I could do it in a greentext manner

>>36508361
Yah but does it matter? The best I have to offer is not wanted.
>>
>>36508371
I'm not saying you should have greentext'd it. I'm saying you should have wrote it like normal paragraphs.
>>
>>36508040
>>36507750 here

you seem genuine so i'm gonna give you non-/r9k/ meme advice:

first, being short puts you at a disadvantage. this is not a meme. obviously people here overdo the manlet thing because it gets people mad, but the boring truth is that girls generally gravitate towards taller men. there's nothing you can do about this, it is the genetics you have been dealt.

the trick about "self-improvement" is that self-improvement in pursuit of an external goal is always gonna be a delicate proposition: if you define the success of your improvement over whether you can achieve some external goal (e.g. get a girl to hit on you at a club) then you're not really measuring how well you improved yourself, you're measuring others' interest in you on a given night.
people often say that the zen of self-improvement is that you build yourself up (physically and emotionally). whether that translates into explicit attention from girls is secondary and mostly immaterial to the success of your self-improvement.

what i'm saying is that you improved yourself (demonstrably). the fact that women didn't hit on you at a club says nothing about the success of that endeavor. you didn't fail at self-improvement, you failed to attract girls in a club, a thing that happens to normies all the fucking time.

"i should stop trying at all" does not logically follow from "i struck out at a club once"

i have laid this out as autistically as possible in the hopes that you will understand.

you will always be 5'6" which is not gonna help you in a fucking club (this should be obvious) you will not always be fit, etc., but you are right now, so it's in your best interest to milk it for what it's worth.
>>
>>36508040
Women are a joke and a waste of time.

MGTOW.
>>
>>36508435
2/2

since nobody will give you practical advice here i'll do my best:
if i were in your shoes, i would go up to your friend you went out with and see if he can set you up with a girl or point you towards anyone who might be interested
you don't have to say "i'm lonely and want to kms" but something closer to "dude, girls were all over you the other night, what the fuck are you doing and can you send some my way" might work?
you'll get some insight into how to make things work for you, plus if he's really the lothario you think he is then there's no way he's gonna have 50 simultaneous gfs.

i will also throw out that while being short is a legitimate disadvantage, you do yourself no favors by focusing on it. it's there. if a girl is really not gonna bother with you because you're too short, then fine, it's not like you can force people to like you no matter what height you are. if you give yourself some kind of neurosis about it, it'll just be worse for all parties

i will leave you with this song i was listening to by one of my favorite bands, but it's relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6a0kJlDlyk&t=0m20s
everyone except the bassist in this band is a manlet. i have seen them live. look up any photo of the band, they often have to hide the bassist in the back so he doesn't tower over the rest of them.
you may also notice, however, that this doesn't fucking matter at all and they continue to do their thing despite being literally a head taller than that one guy (who is tall, but not THAT tall).

tl;dr
shhh bb is ok
>>
>>36508371
The best you have to offer may not be as desirable as the best another might have to offer, but it is not entirely undesirable.
Regardless, it is in your own best interests to self-improve besides for attracting others.
>>
File: 1421183195449.jpg (16KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1421183195449.jpg
16KB, 248x241px
>>36508040
>I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. I feel like I wanna give up and just give up working out. Give up going out. Whats the point?
Unless any of this gives YOU actual good feels, you might just stop doing it. Literally no point lifting if you don't get any advantage out of it.

>I am at such a severe disadvantage. And I really feel like it's not a meme. I have no hope.
Because it's not a meme. I'm short too and I've recently been to a club thinking that maybe I could at least get some drunk sluts but no. Chads are tall and they get mad pussy. Since I'm not tall, I don't get shit. Manletism is not a meme. I like to observe things and I've noticed that most girls, when relatively anonymous (like on tinder or generally on the internet) will absolutely seriously claim that men who are shorter than them (or less than 180cm) are literally subhuman and are not even considered men by them. If there was a vote on whether short men should be gassed, you can bet that those women would vote to gas the men with absolutely no harm to their conscience.
>>
>>36508457
>>36508452
>>36508435

Thanks.

I do like staying fit as I like being healthy.

I guess just going out so much I feel like is a waste. The saying is true, you can't find a gf on the couch. But I dont think I can find one out either. I'm thinking maybe it's just best to keep my money and not even try anymore.

Thanks for the advice, listening to the song now.
>>
>>36508576
>I guess just going out so much I feel like is a waste. The saying is true, you can't find a gf on the couch. But I dont think I can find one out either. I'm thinking maybe it's just best to keep my money and not even try anymore.
Try tinder, anon. I've gotten WAY better results using tinder than IRL. Granted I still don't have a gf, but at least I got some cuddles and even sex out of it.

Looking for girls in normal life is a meme perpetrated by Chads. I've tried it. I tried bars, clubs, friend parties, everything. Didn't work.
>>
>>36508611
I've tried TINDER

I never get matches. I think they can tell how short I am
>>
>>36508642
you might just be uninteresting and have bad pictures

go on a bike ride and get someone to take a picture of you in nature

try to get someone to take a picture of you with a lot of people at the club
>>
>>36508675
Yah I suppose but I've kinda just burned out on Tinder.

It's an ego crusher too
>>
>>36507715
i'm 5'3 anon, but a girl who was way taller than me liked me, of course she didnt became my gf because im shit at reading hints, but hey at least i got one to be interested in me.
>>
>>36508040
>Whats the point?
At 5'6'' unless you're best you can be you have literally NO FUCKING CHANCE.

But if you keep up the hard work you may get some 5'3'' girl who always feels like she's settling but learns to love you and not be embarrassed of you after a few years.
>>
>>36508820
so basically give up is what you're saying then.
>>
>>36508851
No, no. Seriously do not give up.
I mean that there's a chance.
Being alone is awful and once you've been alone too long there's no coming back from it.

At a certain point that friend who drags you out will be settled down and won't want to go to those clubs/parties.
>>
File: manletscanmakeit.jpg (15KB, 340x259px) Image search: [Google]
manletscanmakeit.jpg
15KB, 340x259px
>>36508851
If you're a 30 yo virgin then you can give up. But until then keep trying your hardest!

manlets can luck out
>>
>>36508040
Are you okay dating fat chicks or 2/10 uggos?
>>
>>36508936
not a virgin but I'm 33 and never been engaged and have no children.

my window is closing.
>>
>>36508642
I know, I don't get many matches either but it's still something. Just get some decent pics (one will suffice) and a funny bio.
>>
>>36508987
>never been engaged

If you've been in a long term relationship (even if you didnt get to engaged) you'll be fine.
Also you arent a robot and fuck off.
>>
>>36508893
>once you've been alone too long there's no coming back from it.
Not him but I think I already reached that point. It sucks.
>>
>>36508040
The fact that you started this thread with a Winnie the Pooh "I don't mean to be a bother but" thing, suggests you have no confidence. 5'6" isn't really that short, but a ten-sentence autobiography is going to leave out all the nuance. And since I don't know you, I can't offer any specific advice, but it's almost certainly the case that this is a gestalt thing and not strictly height-related.
Maybe talk to your friend about it, he might have more specific, practical advice.
>>
>>36508675
>you might just be uninteresting and ugly, they don't necessarily even suspect you're short
I think you were trying to encourage that anon in some way but it reads a tad differently.
>>
File: 1421749561834.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1421749561834.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
>>36508893
>Being alone is awful and once you've been alone too long there's no coming back from it.
It absolutely kills me when I realize that there are men (and most girls too) who have never been alone on valentines. Or never really experienced being alone for more than a month since being 13 or so.

And then there's guys like us, who have never really experienced not being alone. Simply because we're not the most attractive guys out there.
>>
>>36509024
>>36509063
I'm sorry guys, I just said it so he could be warned off. I don't want people to end up like this.
Like us
>>
File: iktf3.jpg (18KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
iktf3.jpg
18KB, 350x217px
>>36509063
We're born alone, and we die alone; there are always 2d women. The isolation can be a truly awful feel though, sometimes. I'm sorry.
Valentines Day isn't even a particularly good meme. I don't know who pushes it so hard. The joos?
>>
>>36509255
>The isolation can be a truly awful feel though, sometimes. I'm sorry.
It's not even the isolation that bothers me. What does is knowing that there are other people who are liked by women and desired by them whereas we're cast out and unwanted by them for god knows what reason. It's basically all women of the world telling you that you're garbage, before they even get to know you. People by default seem to hate me really. My coworker once told me that I was initially the most hated person in the firm but then as people got to know me they all liked me a lot. She was a girl btw.

>Valentines Day isn't even a particularly good meme. I don't know who pushes it so hard. The joos?
I don't care. I just want to have someone to spend at least one fucking day with. To buy flowers to. Someone who will tell me that I'm interesting and will want to actually hang out with me. And in the 23 years of my life I haven't spent even one valentines with someone. Not even one.
>>
>>36509363
23? Oh anon, it's going to be okay! You're a bit spergy but you're just a late bloomer.
>>
>>36509436
yah

i'm in my 30's man. you got plenty of time. don't end up like us.
>>
>>36509363
>People by default seem to hate me really.

This is probably because you seem mean. You're missing social cues and so you're not playing the game and they think you have a disdain for them.
>>
File: IMG_5271.png (993KB, 1179x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5271.png
993KB, 1179x705px
>>36508040
>He thinks he can compete

Us manlets should just learn our place, we can compete with genetically superior men, we just can't
>>
>>36509436
I doubt it. By 23 people around me already have long term gfs and plan weddings. Meanwhile I'm a guy who never really had anyone and the only girls that are out there are already after relationships
>>
>>36508040

A low self esteem is worse than bad looks to most women.

Ever tried molly? I am a relatively social person, but i don't like to pursue women. Too passive for that.

Unless i've had molly.

Don't do it often, maybe every now and again, but the happy confidence boost is a nice 'reset' every once in a while.
>>
>>36509529
I have no idea what you're talking about. If I was mean people would never begin to like me once they get to know me.
>>
>>36509765
Not him but alcohol seems to do the same to me. But then even if I get the confidence to walk up to girls they still reject me.

And funnily enough my friends who don't have the courage to walk up to girls get way more of them. They're taller though so there's that...
>>
>>36509762
>the only girls that are out there are already after relationships
>already after relationships

Wait are you not looking for a relationship?! If you want anonsex you need to be chad. That's a fact, bro.
>>
>>36509782
Not that you /are/ mean! Just that you initially /seem/ mean and by "seem mean" that you don't fake niceties well enough.
It's just a guess from experience.
>>
>>36509363
>I just want to have someone to spend at least one fucking day with. To buy flowers for. Someone who will tell me that I'm interesting and will want to actually hang out with me.

"Someone"
As if you don't mean a tall, skinny Stacey with an education and hobbies who wont embarrass you at a work function by being socially awkward.
>>
>>36509965

Is that an unreasonable thing to ask for? Sounds like a regular person...
>>
>>36509850
I meant to say after multiple relationships. It sucks because they'll always treat you like garbage unless you're better than the Chad they were with
>>
>>36509965
No. I mean someone. Not just a Stacy really.
>>
>>36509986
>Is that an unreasonable thing to ask for?
it's not unreasonable if you have just as much or more to offer. Which most robots do not.
Sometimes 3/10 robots think "there aren't leagues" and want a girl who anyone else would call a 6/10. Stay in your lane and you'll have more success.
>>
>>36509831

Just keep on going man. Become a better person.

If you treat life well, it will treat you better.

Besides, its women we're talking about. Most guys dont have much success, even if they look decent enough and have a decent life.
>>
>>36510054
You're still living in the 50s if you seriously think that
>>
>>36510005
Oh, much more understandable!
Sounds like you don't feel like you can live up to her old bfs. That's actually smart.
>>
>>36510076
I'm living in the 50s because I think most people prefer being with people like them? That's... confusing.

I wasn't trying to say a super ugly person can't ever date a good looking individual but I wouldn't call that reasonable, average, or a frequent occurrence.
>>
>>36510076
I'm double replying because I'm curious. How old are you and when was the last time you were on a date?
>>
>>36510076
what?
>>36510054 is clearly saying something reasonable
>>
>>36510127

I agree that people usually tend to stay with people which are on a more similar reality to theirs... isn't that how it goes?

I mean, not ALWAYS, but thats what tends to happen, from my experience.
>>
OP are you still lurking?
The manlet meme is real but not insurmountable.
>>
>>36507715
>>36510265

Yes indeed, sorry to derail the thread... i'll just repeat what other fellas have said on this here thread before:

DON'T stop taking care of yourself, bro... live your life, and you'll eventually find someone... i mean, if you really want to be with someone else, it's really the most likely was to find someone: to keep taking care of yourself, and having a healthy life...

...So, keep fighting, brother! Don't give up!
>>
>>36510265
I'm still here, I'm about to lay down though.

I just think it's too much to overcome...especially at my age.

I think it's time to give up and ascent in to robot hood.
>>
>>36510359
Where do you live OP? I'm an amazing wingman and have a couple slutty friends (don't worry I'm gay but on antidepressants so no sex drive).
>>
>>36510127
It just doesn't work like that
>>
>>36510427
how does it work then? enlighten me
>>
>>36510487
All girls go after the Chad. The ugly girls won't settle for ugly guys because thanks to internet and media they think they're hot and therefore deserve Chad who in fact sometimes fucks them for sport.

The girls would rather stay alone than go for a robot. They'd rather share Chad than go for a robot. They're not desperate. Besides their friends would absolutely trash them for hanging out with an ugly guy.
>>
>>36510751
Okay I concede.
I think the scoring systems for the sexes are different so what you're saying is without the defacto weighted adjustments.

What I mean is if a guy was 5/10 but short and poor he's 3/10. But a 5/10 girl can be of abnormal height and unemployed and unambitious and it doesn't change her score.
>>
>>36510891
Nah anon i meant more in terms of dating your league. It's a meme really. The ugliest girl on earth will always find a guy who'll find her attractive whereas an ugly guy might live his entire life alone without any girl finding him attractive
>>
>>36510891
Im a Fucking idiot, sorry, I was trying to say is you're right
an ugly 3/10 girl thinks she can get a guy with a 5/10 face but who is also a loser based on society's fucked up policy of adjusting guys scores for nonappearance factors but not doing it to women. SO this means she wouldn't take a 3/10 guy and what you said is totally true.

This guy
>>36510751
>The ugly girls won't settle for ugly guys
>>
>>36510928
I'm sorry I was confusing. I think I made some weird assumptions about what leagues meant

but I failed to account for the fact that people have different understandings about how the rating system works.

I was talking about the finished product of a broken rating system where that completely average guy is in the same league of a seriously less than average girl!

If you take leagues to be appearance only then the whole system is broken and should be thrown out.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.