[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl calls you 'sir'? Does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What does it mean when a girl calls you 'sir'?

Does she like me or is she just being nice?
>>
>>36507539
For some girls it's a submission thing, it can definitely be a good sign.
>>
I use "sir" pretty much exclusively when I'm scared.
>>
>>36507539
She's scared of you, trying to be respectful so you don't carve her face off.
>>
>>36507539
it means she has been a wagecuck for far too long.
you know you're fucked when you start calling people on the street "sir".
>>
>>36507565
>Submission
Like...S-sexual submission?

>>36507615
>>36507641
I hope it's not either of these. She's my friend but she called me sir today. It was really random
>>
>>36507698
>Like...S-sexual submission?
Like "Sir, please put the knife down, I promise I won't tell anyone" kind of submission.
>>
>>36507539
If she said "Yes sir!!" in a cheery voice, don't think anything of it.
If she said something like "Hello sir" in a """sexy""" voice then she probably wants you
>>
>>36507539
Where do you live, what is your career and what's the age difference between you?
>>
>>36507698
oh if she is your friend then it's different
in what context did she say it?
>>
>>36507641
Just when i thought that I've taken all the redpills
>>
>>36507747
>>36507838

I asked her if she was drunk and she said she "spaced her drinks out, sir"

>>36507768
I'm in IT and we're the same age
>>
>>36508019
It was a dumb joke. You are over-analyzing this hard.
>>
>>36507539
she likes you, adores you, respects you, wants to be in love with you, admires you

think beauty and the beast. it's respect. adoration. love. it's fucking sexy and hot fuck you!!!!!!!! :(

i only call guys i want ot fuck me 'sir' lmao

only hot dominant alphas deserve that title, its like saying... i am allowing you an olive feather?? olive branch to dominante me and take over power / hae full control you bish
>>
What if a girl calls you "dad" but you aren't in a relationship
>>
>>36508354
Is this in context of chatty conversation, with witty, sarcastic dialogue? If so, the fact that you are having that type of conversation is more important than whether she uses specific key words and phrases.
>>
>>36508407
sometimes its after I act like dad figure or say something that a dad would say I guess
>>
>>36508019
it was a joke as if you were a cop or something..
are you autistic
>>
>>36508532
I figured we were just assuming that from the get go. This is a robot asking for advice on 4chan ffs.

>>36508531
Please provide an example conversation. This really sounds like it's 100% attempts at humor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.