[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this board start out being infested with no-gf faggots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Chris-Straw.jpg (12KB, 233x204px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Straw.jpg
12KB, 233x204px
How did this board start out being infested with no-gf faggots?
I mean, when the board was originally created, did everyone without a gf just naturally flock to this board for some reason? How did it happen?
>>
>>36507230
It was for OC and greentexts. Naturally people came here to anonymously post their embarrassing stories. Board was deleted at one point. Not surprising that people who have issues with girls and embarrassing stuff come here.

It is a ruined board though, it's trash now
Has been for a couple years
>>
>>36507230
We were gentlemen but the feels got to us.
>>
>>36507230
The kids of 4chan were annoyed by the robot blocking them, so they stayed away, and the older ones came here to stay. Thing is, most aren't so abnormal and leave this site while still in HS and spastic as hell. If you stay, you're a loser.

Get it now? That's how it happened.

But then word got out and newfaggot normies trolled everyone here.

Then the board pocked fun at itself at the end of the day, so as>>36507600 says it's shit now. It's not serious anymore. It's a joke.
>>
>>36507762
poked*

And we'd have went to other chans as well, but they split into too many groups so there's no traffic to keep it social. Oh, and infinity chan r9k would've been prime, but everyone now days is fraid of the law, so when that place got attention about the cheese pizza, it got blocked from google searches and that's spooky to people, so no one goes there.

There's chans on the onion route too, but again, spooky.

Honestly, reddlt is where you'll end up when you want to feel, and you'll alternate here to be a total politically incorrect faggot inane manchild. No reason to be on one site.
>>
>>36507230
There were standard discussions, nothing to do with relationships. Eventually people started making baww threads and feels threads, /r9k/ became knows as sad /b/ then everyone started redirecting people posting sad stuff on other boards to /r9k/ and that's how this place became what it is.
>>
been here since the beginning though i was very underage when it started

>>36507230
the articulation of "tfw no gf" was not always something we said here. it used to be some variation of "beta as fuck"

tfw no gf came into popular usage around the same time wojak (who didn't have a "name" at the time, it was just... that fucking face, i dunno) showed up.

moot himself played on the beta thing by changing the name of /r9k/ to "beta as fuck" for a little bit. if memory serves this was right around the time he had a date at mcdonald's and posted about it here

>>36507600 provides a decent summary of why lonely autists showed up here

>>36507720
in retrospect the "gentlemen" thing was a really cringey meme we worked with because we bought into the idea of /r9k/ as a "refined" version of /b/

when it became obvious that we were all humongous faggots after like a month everybody dropped it and went back to shameless shitposting

>>36507762
the robot was wholly ineffective at keeping underageb& out
i got in, for instance

the literal worst tripfag in /r9k/ history, ricky, was like 15 or something (he must be in college now holy shit)
>>
>>36507996
Change kid to mature then faggotron.

Of course they COULD get in, but the spastic less depressed left more often to stay on /b/. Kids don't like to be censored from there, and that's the board you start with.
>>
>>36507600
if its so trash why are you still here?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.