[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want a clingy obsessive insecure girlfriend. She doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 28

File: clingy.jpg (237KB, 412x589px) Image search: [Google]
clingy.jpg
237KB, 412x589px
I just want a clingy obsessive insecure girlfriend.
She doesn't have to be a supermodel, just qt for me.

Has anyone here had a
A. Clingy girlfriend
B. Obsessive girlfriend
C. Insecure girlfriend
D. All of the Above girlfriend

If so, share your experiences.

I really don't understand why normies complain about these types of girls, I think I'd be in heaven.
>>
>>36506634

I'm a clingy gurl. can I be your clingy gurl , senpai?
>>
I had a clingy, obsessive, insecure 13 year old girl who was seriously into me when I was 15. Lord knows I could have had that loli pussy if only I wasn't such a beta fag back then.
>>
>C. Insecure girlfriend

No matter what you do, she will never believe you think she's beautiful, and will forever try to become a supermodel, destroying herself in the process.
>>
>>36506688
OP Here. Where do you live?
>>
>>36506634
Yes. She's insecure and doesn't believe I'm attracted to her despite everything. She performs mental gymnastics and comes up with some ways to tell herself she's ugly. She's not.

It gets annoying and tiresome. She's ruined a lot of good nights because of it. You'd think you could smother her an affection and reassure her, but it rarely works. It takes over an hour to calm her down and is a real hassle.

I do love her though despite that
>>
>>36506688
your lies do not deserve those dubs

checked regardless
>>
>>36506634
My current gf is all of the above and like you said I don't understand why people complain about such things, I mean sometimes it gets little bit annoying but just a bit, and it's only when for example we are on FaceTime and she gets upset because I pause her to read something quickly like a news article, but other than that it's quite nice it feels like you're her entire world.
>>
D.
It was terrible. We were in an LDR 12 time zones apart, so she was awake during the hours I would normally be sleeping. She considered any instance where I slept instead of spending time with her as proof that I didn't love her; if I dozed off for even 20 or 30 minutes, she would either become moody and sullen for the rest of the day or rage at me in all caps for hours. I had to set my cell phone alarm to go off every five minutes to keep myself from falling asleep.
>>
>>36506706
You don't tell a girl they're beautiful anon. You show them with your actions. The way I'll kiss and cuddle her, she'll know I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
>>
>>36506742
Impossible in an LDR.
>>
>>36506742
With some girls that just doesn't work. Maybe you've just been with confident girls up till now. Most of them do like being complimented, even if they don't admit it.
>>
>>36506733
>>36506732
Kill yourselves, normalfaggot scum.
>>
>>36506742
gayest thing I think I've ever read
>>
>>36506634
OP, you realize Light didn't give a shit about her, right?
>>
how old are you and where are you from, OP?
>>
>>36506804
[email protected]

it's best that you don't ask questions
>>
>>36506732
for normies it's undesirable I guess because they want a 'strong independent woman'. A woman is a status symbol. The more attractive, independent and successful your woman is, the more attractive and successful you must be.

So if you settle for a woman who has no self worth, who clings to you, has no hobbies of her own etc, then you're not accomplished enough to get anyone better.

That's the normie reasoning, methinks. And it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>36506820
18, almost 19. I'm from a country in Eastern Europe but I live in South Florida.
>>
>>36506813
Yeah, I know, but I want a gf like her. The only part of Death Note I didn't like was that Light would just throw away such a devoted loving girlfriend.
>>
>>36506634
You want to own her anon. Love is giving, not taking or possessing
>>
File: 1488680010979.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488680010979.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>36506826
sent u a nice lil email :)
>>
>>36506634
>>a
Yes
>>b
Maybe, quite possibly
>>c
Proably a little
It sucks. They demand so much out of you when all you really want is to be by yourself for a little bit. They're just so centralizing and unaware it makes me sick. You'll literally want to beat her back with a stick. The good news is that they'll do whatever you want no matter what no matter how much you ignore them they won't not be with you. You can yell and be an asshole and she'll still love you, but you can't do that in public and I can't do that because I hate myself already- no good to be an asshole and feel bad about it when you're done, esp when she comes crawling back to you anyways. Smash and pass these types if you really have to.
>>
>>36506837
I think you guys are just starved for female attention so you want someone who will give you more than the average amount
>>
>>36506972
If I wanted to read normalfag posts I'd visit /soc/. Fuck off from this board if you're not a robot.
>>
>>36506921
She really got screwed in her relationship with Light. Definitely one of my favorite animes
>>
>>36507006
try emailing me
[email protected]
>>
>>36506634
I have a gf with all of the above. It's good and all until she starts thinking that you hate her because you only spent 12 hours together one day instead of 13 and she breaks down and tells you how she wants to kill herself but actually doesn't and how she doesn't deserve love but doesn't want to be alone. This happens once a week by the way
>>
>>36506972
>>36506732
>>36506715
>>36507032
Where did you meet her?

How did you get into a relationship?

And do you plan to stay with her?
>>
>>36507032
Get the fuck out of this board, tbo.
>>
Insecure girls are really mean about it. I've been screamed it at more than once because there's a pretty girl at my job and she thinks I might be talking to her.
>>
>>36507096
emailed a link
>>
>>36507068
>Where did you meet her
Don't want to talk about it
>How did you get into a relationship?
She needed a place to stay and I was willing to let her be a roommate. She fell in love with me before she even moved in but after we started living together our relationship became official
>And do you plan to stay with her?
I've been with her for three years, yeah I plan on staying with her. I think she's incredibly unstable though so Idon't know what the future holds.

>>36507128
Tbo?
>>
>>36507192
>writing all this words
Holy shit. You belong to /soc/, fuck off. You're not a robot.
>>
>>36507205
Wat? Normalfags are the ones who hate writing. I'm a robot and could write an essay over any subject.
>>
>>36506997
>>36507068
The first one was a girl in middle school. This was during my formative years, really. It's one of a few experiences that have lead me to my current downtrodden existence. Basically she burnt me out after a few days because we texted each other religiously. She was an internet gf. I'm glad my parents made break up with her.
The other was a fatty I didn't care for. She had a crush on me since freshman year in school- I didn't like her but she wasn't stupid, she was pretty smart actually so she was fun to talk to but she's was such an attention whore. I'm glad she moved. She wasn't my gf but she tried to be. If she was skinny she would've been nice.
The last one was one I met as a freshman- she liked me since freshman year but I didn't like her until AFTER prom, where I finally liked her. She was a provider type but she worked herself up too hard emotionally- she couldn't get past the fact that I hate texting or being emotional with anyone for long periods of time. Fortunately I had started to dislike her when she began to move- so I broke up with her. I wasn't sad, I had already gotten tired of her.
>>
>>36507205
???
Are you seriously upset I wrote more than three sentences? You have dyslexia or something?
>>
>>36507248
>robot
If you aren't a virgin you should kill yourself, normalfag.

>>36507264
Nobody cares. Go write about normie things to normie boards. You're not a robot.
>>
>>36507009
A lot of people hate on because they didn't like the last 10 or so episodes because you know who died. But I liked the whole series, I was sad when I finished it because I'll never get the same experience of watching it for the first time and being on the edge of my seat.
>>
>>36507248
>>36507280
The problem is thinking anybody wanted to read more than three sentences of what a normalfag has to say. This board is meant for robots.
>>
You think it's cute because you haven't experienced it and (falsely) assume that if she's needy she'll be more loyal than other girls.

It gets annoying fast. Want to be constantly manipulated with tears? Yelled at because you didn't hear the phone's ringer? Being grilled about your day? Having her demand you quit your job because there's a girl she's jealous of working there?
>>
>>36507292
OP here, so what if they're not a robot? I asked for non robots who have experiences with clingy/obsessive/insecure girlfriends to tell their stories. Why would you tell them to fuck off? Don't be mean anon pls.
>>
>>36507292
Get the fuck off my board and return to your shitty forum, you fucking failure
>>
>>36507332
Holy fuck was yours really that obsessed mine just always wants my attention
>>
>>36507292
>>I'm a virgin
>>didn't even like those girls
>>disdain for brainlets
>>can't even order at chipotle
>>not a robot
>>????
>>
>>36507332
>>>/soc/
Stupid normalfag.

>>36507348
>why are you telling people who don't belong to this board to stick to the boards they belong to?
Are you dense? Is it too much to ask for this board to remain correctly populated?
>>
File: 18 year old Yuna.png (387KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
18 year old Yuna.png
387KB, 800x700px
>>36507292
But I am a virgin.
Original comment etc, this should really be disabled already.
>>
>>36507322
Someone asked me a question so I'm going to answer it. If that *triggers* you then perhaps you can go to a more autism friendly site such as wizardchan or join up with hotwheels
>>
>>36507366
>mine
You don't belong on this board.
>>
>>36507380
If this board were correctly populated, you wouldn't be here retard. Read the sticky
>>
>>36507359
>>36507348
>>mfw fellow tards on 4chin rally against teh bully
>>mfw haven't felt this close to camaraderie since battling with my pokemanz
>>
>>36507396
>someone
This board is for robots, you retard. You shouldn't have read the question in the first place. Stick to your normie boards like /soc/ if it upsets you to find these responses when you post.
>>
File: IMG_5270.jpg (201KB, 1031x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5270.jpg
201KB, 1031x882px
Was this really clingy chick who wanted to be my girlfriend in high school. I went to a school fair with my friend and he brought along two of his friends, one of whom was this blone girl. Let's call her Skye. We all had a good time and apparently she thought I was really funny and sweet ( I won a giant stuffed panda and gave it to her, not because I liked her but because I really didn't want it and she did)
>She was blonde, cute, kinda flat chested but nice ass
>Couple days later I get a call from her
>Ask her how she got my number
>She spent hours digging it up from other sources because my friend wasn't responding
>Okaaaaay
>She tells me she thought I was really funny and sweet and that she thought she may be in love with me
>Tell her that we should slow down and I'll meet up with her to discuss further
>Meet up at Panera Bread and pay for her muffin
>The entire time we are there she won't let go of my arm
>Get annoyed, also a huge sperg so I don't know how to handle a girl showing me so much affection, I'm awkward and sweaty. Never had a gf.

>We talk on a bench about our lives and stuff
>She is non-stop drawing doodles on my chest with her finger, has her head resting on my shoulder at all times
>Find this adorable but also stressful since I'm not used to female contact
>Gets uncomfortable
>Learn that she's been bullied a lot because of dyslexia, classmates either ridicule her or ignore her
>She's never had a boyfriend because of this
>Said she "saw something different in me"
>Get worried because I barely know her but she really wants to commit and I've never been in a relationship, I'm not attractive really
>Panic
>Say I need to go home immediately
>She reluctantly lets me go
>Next day
>36 unread messages when I wake up
>She wants to know if we're dating
>Call her and say no (I'm too insecure)
>Uncontrollble crying
>Threatens to kill herself
>I tell her please don't
>This goes for a few hours
>Eventually break and say yes
>She sounds incredibly happy
>>
>>36507441
>Let's call her Skye.

That's a pretty sexy name desu
>>
File: mzMRWUP.png (388KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
mzMRWUP.png
388KB, 600x638px
>>36506634
Cyborg here, have a super low maintenance girlfriend. Still way to fucking clingy sometimes. I dont know how I can have a girlfriend as such a solitary person.
>>
>>36507429
>robot
There is no concrete definition of the word robot or rule stating only "robots" can post here. If you're upset at that, i suggest making another hilarious and original pepe meme thread.
>>
>>36507441
Cont.

>For about a week we are "dating", AKA we walk from class to class together (she is nonstop attached to my arm)
>Painfully uncomfortable being with her because she's out of my league and like I said, I'm a giant sperg loner
>Hear mumbles of people saying they are surprised she chose to be with me (I'm regarded as kind of a freak)
>Talk to a friend of hers and ask her if I should break up with Skye
>She gets mad at me and says I better not, Skye spent a long time researching what kind of things I'm into after I initially rejected her because she really wanted me to like her.
>Get even more worried, feel helpless
>Can't handle the stress of a relationship anymore, always self conscious
>Call her and tell her I'm breaking up with her
>More uncontrollable crying
>MORE suicide threats
>Tell her I'm sorry but it has to be this way
>Hang up
>Couple days later I get roasted by her friend for breaking her heart
>Skye is cutting herself repeatedly
>Feel a little bad but shrug and move on
>Phone blew up with Skye apologizing for not being good enough and for me to take her back
>Block her and ghost her
>Next school year I never saw her again

And that's that. Literally regret it every day but at the same time my confidence was so low that I would've been a burden to her so I guess it's for the best. Contemplated hitting her up on Facebook a couple times but always pussy out.

The only thing I don't get is why she liked me so much. Like yeah if I was a 10/10 Chad then it'd make sense. But I was (and still am) just some goofy loner freak. And before anyone calls me a normie, I handled it in the most beta way possible and am still a turbovirgin so I don't want to hear it.
>>
>>36506634
I want a clingy girlfriend that's not crazy. Pretty difficult to find combo.
>>
>>36507492
>le robot is a vague thing meme
Funny how only non virgins push this meme.
>>
Im currently in a relationship with my clingy, obsessive, insecure financee. You really shouldnt romantize those traits its very hard to deal with her episodes sometimes ive been working on her self-esteem for years now and some days shes much better and when she is i get to see the reasons i fell in love with her in the first place other days shes inconsolable and no matter what i do i cant make her feel better. Shes finally getting professional help and im seeing more and more days where shes confident and playful even returning to her old hobbies she used to enjoy and it makes me feel so happy now shes beging to enjoy life again.
>>
>>36507518
>cyborg
Meaning failed normalfag. Stick to your normalfag boards.

>>36507490
Nobody cares, normie.
>>
>>36506634
I'm a bit A and C but I don't want to date someone who would encourage my unhealthy behaviour lol
>>
File: Sure is summer.png (301KB, 486x422px) Image search: [Google]
Sure is summer.png
301KB, 486x422px
>>36507533
Someone's having too much fun trolling tonight.
>>
>>36507533
>>36507515
>>36507429
>>36507397
>>36507380
>>36507359
>>36507322
>>36507292
>>36507205
Now that the dust has settled, do you think it was autism?
>>
>>36507494
she was also a fucking sperg and felt that you'd be willing to gf her because you're a sperg too

the problem is that you were too much of a sperg to realize. also fuck the cutting meme. can we go back to when girls didn't do this?
>>
>>36507567
>asking normalfags to stay on their boards is trolling now
Has this board really fallen that low?
>>
>>36507494
you may not be a normie, but you're not a robot either
>>
>>36506634
>this

i'm super clingy and i need a gf that would be equally or more clingy than I am
>>
File: 20160310_230513.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160310_230513.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36507533
>me
>normie
You dont even know me
>>
>reading all these stories of "robots" and their clingy gf

>meanwhile I'll never even have any kind of gf

>haven't had a girl contact me voluntarily in, maybe forever

>can't even escape this reality on r9k without being reminded by normies with gfs
>>
>>36507582
Its a little autistic
>>
>>36507783
>not a virgin
I know you don't belong on here.
>>
>>36507790
I know this feel but you need to realize that women are litteral pussies so very very very few can muster up the courage to ask first you also need to actually put yourself in situations for women to approach you
>>
>>36507833
I was here since this board was made the first time there isnt a force on this earth that could repel me
>>
>>36507931
Gotta love how you quickly dropped your "I'm not a normie" defense.
>>
have a fat, 5'11'' girl obsessing over me right now.
>texts me all the time
>wants to live with me and cook me dinners
>wants me to impregnate her
>wants me to love her
tfw too ashamed to be with her in public
tfw my brother has a literal 10/10 rich girlfriend
tfw im garbage, but cant accept it by dating this girl.
>>
>>36507494
You have to be the biggest fucking retard I've ever seen. Seriously kill yourself for wasting an opportunity many of us would have killed for.
>>
>>36508007
>She cut herself
>Threatened suicide
>Reseaech him

Nah, he dodged a bullet desu. A very cute, tempting bullet, but a bullet regardless.

NEVER stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>36507964
Lmao i dont even know what a normie even is all i can take from it is " someone i feel inferior to" faggots like you flooded this board when it was remade if anything you need to leave
>>
>>36507689
What's your discord I'm suuuuper clingy
>>
File: viktor_tsoi_.jpg (73KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
viktor_tsoi_.jpg
73KB, 300x401px
trying to make this tldr

>get tinder bc sister told me to
>no one is interesting
>see cute guy
>painter, funny, lanklet
>we match
>chat
>get number
>i get his first name
>ask him to hang out
>he ghosts me
>my feelings are hurt, but whatever.
>delete tinder a week later
>pic related, he looked like viktor

continuing...
>>
>>36508124
>NEVER stick your dick in crazy.

At this point I'm willing ro stick my dick in anything that isn't a landwhale or a man.
>>
>>36508234
>couple months past
>friend's big art project at the end of the school year comes up
>i attend
>not-viktor is there
>his art is incredible
>he has business cards
>too shy to say hello, but i swipe one
>i know his not-tsoi last name
>google him
>flip through his stuff
>find his username that he uses for basically everything
>check his youtube favourites
>terry jones medieval lives? I love this documentary!
>check his last fm
>we both like the same progressive rock
>find his tumblr
>a lot of him posting about his feels
>relate to them
>one i particularly related to was how none of his high school friends attended college. they're all having fun, partying ,etc. while he works. none of the kids at his university relate to him, they're all art students getting laid more often than him.
>i ktf
>find his reddit
>complains about being forever alone
>posts on morbid reality, some art subreddits, etc.
>he writes short stories sometimes, really funny
>this person is my soulmate
>how to talk to him though
>get another tinder account
>keep scrolling through looking for him
>nothing
>fml what do i do
>>
>>36508234
>viktor tsoi
My nigga
>>
>>36508331
>go through his discogs occasionally, pick out an album he bought and listen to it
>a couple of them became personal favourites of mine
>check his facebook
>he actually posted some of the music i showed him during our brief interaction during the summer
>mostly try to get over it, but just periodically check his name
>he starts doing those drawing progress youtube videos on his account
>he's really cute, self deprecating, etc.
>occasionally posts vlogs of him talking about art shit, feels
>walks around with his shirt off
>gawking horribly at him
>tell myself to stop being crazy and googling this man i'm never going to talk to
>>
>>36508369
He's either secretly a chad or he ghosted you because he doesn't have enough self-esteem to keep up the illusion of being interesting.
We've all been there.
>>
>>36507441
>>36507494
I would've killed to have had this but I probably would've handled it similarly.

I had similar situations in the 8th grade and early highschool with cute girls but never anything nearly as dramatic.

I'm decent looking and kind of athletic but a complete autist so after girls realized that they completely steared clear of me. (still virgin with literally no friends at my university so not normie)

God I want a cute suicidal gf so badly. I just want somebody to protect.
>>
>>36506634
It's not so much those traits, it's what comes with it. "WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO X" and the like. It gets exhausting having to explain every single fucking person you talk to so they don't think you're cheating on them.
>>
>>36508369
>try to date some other guy
>get ghosted
>try to hit on other people
>doesn't really work out
>go through a really bad depressive episode
>spend hours online researching him
>his brother wrote a couple of news articles for the local university
>his mom was interviewed once for some japanese cultural festival thing
>he does some art shows
>i seriously consider going, and meeting him IRL
>never have the courage
>what would i ever say
>he posts something on reddit about people in vancouver looking to go to the pretty obscure local musician
>wtf I love this band too
>make a reddit account
>wait a week, post some stuff to make it seem not-crazy
>message him saying I'd totally love to buy a ticket off of him
>he doesn't respond

>>36508366
right?
>>
I wouldn't want one, could you imagine trying to relax and read or watch tv for an hour and have her scream because your attentions not on her?
>>
>>36508530
I think the general idea is to find a clingy gf who shares similar interests.

At least then you can do all the shit you normally do with her.
>>
>>36508234
>>36508331
>>36508369
>>36508508
>He ghosts me
probably for a reason. doing all this research and finding all his accounts is creepy enough, and you go as far as looking at the shit his brother and mom does? you don't even know this guy, and you're doing shit a creepy ex would do.
>>
>>36508508
>over the course of a year I randomly google him
>whenever i feel sad I just check him tumblr or youtube or his reddit and see what he's up to
>feel like i have this personal relationship with him since we're basically going through the same

Like, during exam season he'd talk about goofing off or about trying to study when his neighbours got into this fist fight or posting stuff related to what he was studying in TIL and stuff. It was cute.

>he occasionally posts about his robotness
>i ktf
>a year passes of me sort of using him as an imaginary friend when i get down some
>never really expect to meet him

>>36508486
i just don't think he was into me
>>
>>36506921
He said he would but he never did, probably for her usefulness and maybe he liked having such a girl around. Shame he didn't seem to care about sex, so who knows if he gave her some loving.
>>
>>36508605
Oh, it's totally creepy. I acknowledge that fully.

>>36508619
>he makes an OKC account one day
>wtf
>make an account
>mostly make it to fit the stuff we have in common
>chill
>he likes me
>he messages me a day later
>it's this super long, awkward, cute message rambling on and on about our similarities
>holy fuck
>we exchange numbers
>over the course of a month we talk daily
>i'm actually out of the city near my parent's farm so we can't hang out
>really intense, hour long conversations every night
>he tells me that he has this super intense connection to me
>"i really love the way you think! you're such a funny person."
>gosh
>i'm not even trying to impress him anymore we just sort of click
>send him pics of my drawings
>he sends me his art
>he asks about my engineering courses
>i show him my concrete canoe
>just cute, happy stuff
>i'm back in the city in the fall for the start of the semester
>"study date???"
>"!!!!"
>>
My ex gf was literally this. I met her through a friend. she pretty much lived to serve him and he was a complete asshole to her. We became friends over the course of a few years and she'd help me with all of my problems. I was pretty dumb to not notice this earlier on but she was in pain, and always sad. Once I noticed this I tried to help her and she was really hesitant at first - but it took on after a long while. One day I just realized I was in love with her. So I told her. and she told me she felt the same way.

After that, we started dating. I threw away people for her, I focused only on her for about 2 years. It was just her and I. She was undoubtly the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She was clingy. She was insecure about her looks but she was everything to me. She meant the world. She'd do anything to me - she had a really weird twisted view on things, treating it like I was her master or something. Doing anything I asked. Always out to please, and extremely clingy. but I loved it... until well, things went south and there's a reason she's my ex now. It's sad.. I would say maybe familiarity does breed contempt - but I put what happened on myself. and I beat myself up to this day over it. probably will for the rest of my life

.. I miss her so much. I wish I could say sorry. I wish I could tell her one last time how much she meant to me.
>>
>>36508692
>i can't even believe this is happening
>we meet up
>it's really fun and we go on a couple more dates
>feeding ducks and stuff
>i like him
>but i'm not as romantically infatuated anymore

It's weird. He just wasn't as smart as I expected. There were these tiny things I was sort of meh about. I just found myself thinking that he wasn't living up to this insanely high expectation I created.

>go on fourth date
>i have my reservations but what the hell
>move in for kiss
>he sort of dodges
>he tells me he likes me a lot
>but that he wants to date a fellow artist
>"iunno, you're too ....serious."
>i wasn't as into him as i was before
>but this still really hurt
>start crying really hard
>he's obviously embarrassed
>"let's be friends?"
>"yeah! let's be friends."

>he never spoke to me again and I haven't messaged him since
>I haven't googled him since, either
>i get too embarrassed

I guess the moral of the story is that having a oneitis is a monologue.
>>
>>36506837
> I guess because they want a 'strong independent woman'

No we just want normal girlfriends without mental issues
>>
>>36506972
>Smash and pass these types if you really have to.

>Clingy
>Obsessive
>Insecure

Yeah good idea if you want to get your car keyed or you dick cut off, or you want your bitch whore orbiter to show up at work and make a scene
>>
File: IMG_5272.jpg (40KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5272.jpg
40KB, 486x486px
>>3650872
>things went south

What did you do anon.

Tell us.
>>
I currently have one. She's a drug addict. If you can handle being an emotional rock for someone, then I would definitely recommend it.
>>
I've given up on girls can I just have a clingy boyfriendo female (male) honestly
>>
>>36508815
this was an emotional rollercoaster. at first you were creepy and I thought it would just end there, with you continuing to stalk the guy in a robot mannerism. then you start dating him, and I think oh, it's a happy ending story with you marrying the guy or some shit. But no, the world is too cruel for that shit. fuck man this makes me depressed
>>
>>36509131
traps are gay nibba
>>
>>36509171
Yeah I know, did you read that i dont care? I have no one that cares for me I just want a relationship now
>>
>>36508815
its fun romanticising people tho and im glad u got over him
>>
>>36509131
you really don't mate, actually look at a guy and not a feminized one who looks like a girl and you'll realize you're not gay. It's one thing to see a girl without make up it's another thing completely to see a trap without some
>>
>>36509249
I dont care if they have to put on makeup every second I will accept it. Im too lonely to keep going on like this I need someone to love
>>
>>36509146
Yeah, it was sort of depressing. It was especially a slap in the face because just when I started to get over him on my own, he dumps me, lol.

I told my friend about it and she was like, "wow you have astronomically bad luck".

I think the whole experience was sort of funny, but it definitely made me aware of my own capacity to fuck up and do other's a disservice.

>>36509217
Oh, it totally is - until it comes crashing down on you.

Thanks anon, I am too! I mean, my self esteem is still pretty low - but that's more about being rejected by several people rather than this one specific individual.
>>
>>36509288
How is your social life in total?
>>
>>36509417
Nonexistent, now give me a trap or femboy to date and ill be happy
>>
>>36509442
consider looking for groups or clubs with a hobby that you enjoy
>>
>>36509471
Are you listening? I don't want that, I want someone who will love me and I will love them and we'll do whatever they want
>>
>>36509504
Oh you have another plan for finding someone similar to yourself?
>>
>>36506634
I am all of the above type of girlfriend. I'm dating a guy I mett off /r9k/
It's nice being like this if you have someone who appreciates it, but my boyfriend seems bothered by my more "extreme" acts of obsession and insecurity so I have to tone it down.
In reality I think that's how most people are, they say they want an obsessive partner but then when their partner truly acts obsessive and insecure it's overwhelming.
>>
>>36509541
I don't have a plan I just want to find a lover why cant i have this
>>
>>36506634
I've had a D type. It was awful. I had to constantly tell her that she was fine and she would send "I love you"s 50 times a day. If I don't respond in a few minutes of her freakout she'd just text my name 20 times in 5 minutes.

I like independent confidant women, but she was all I could ever get. She used to be kind of cute, not my really in my pref though. Shame she couldn't find something that would put up with her, I got tired of it and broke up with her. She tried to orbit me for months afterward, always trying to keep having sex or hugging me.
>>
>>36509618
Well you know what they say
>if you want to be my lover
>you gotta get with my friends
So go out join some clubs and meet new people, and soon you might meet the person of your dreams!
>>
>>36509699
There's people here that are lonely feminine boys and traps. I just want one please
>>
>>36509693
>>36508917
>>36508877
>>36507510
tfw constant reminders that nobody really likes clingy girls
i just want to be my crazy stalker obsessive self and have that in return, too bad everyone just gets annoyed
>>
>>36509755
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm sure plenty of guys love it, I just am too normie too. I like low-maintenance types. Closer to Friends with benefits, really.
>>
I had a D type girl, it was good. Until I just wanted to play video games and/or hang out with friends, I'd get angry texts all the time, and if I was playing video games she'd interrupt after every match (and we lived together, so it wasn't like I wasn't seeing her daily, hours on end)
Overall wouldn't mind another one, we ended it on bad terms. tho
>>
>>36509738
damn anon stop being a stubborn fuck you're never gonna find someone with that attitude
>>
>>36509786
>I'm sure plenty of guys love it
i wish they did god damn it
>>
>>36510052
Please be my clingy girlfriend please please
>>
>>36510074
can you handle
being stalked?
spending every waking hour beside work/school with me?
giving me every password to all accounts you have (ill give you mine)
being verbally threatened?
worshipping me in the bedroom on occasion, and in all other instances basically being treated as a master?
didn't THINK so
>>
>>36510157
Hell yeah i would love that lmao, when can you start?
>>
OP Here.
>mfw multiple anons in this thread have had clingy obsessive insecure girlfriends and have somehow LOST them
>>
>>36510157
what the fuck, passwords? really?
>>
>>36510213
So can I be your boyfriend? :3 I hope you're hecka cute lets see!
>>
>>36510206
>people thinking this is somehow crazy or weird
passwords are the MOST MILD thing about me
>>
I do, she's great and she doesn't believe in the stupid shit that most girls do. She's helped me out more times than I can count and has helped me work through a lot. At the same time though she worries about me excessively and calls me every single night I'm not at her house. She basically wants to be around me 24/7 and For someone who absolutely needs alone time every day it gets really annoying. She's not always a ton of fun either but I take the good with the bad because ultimately we've both got that bad side and we appreciate each other for what we are I guess.

Honestly I got really lucky, she wants kids though and I don't so it'll end somewhere down the line. It makes me realize that I wouldn't want to be with most people but I won't know unless I give it a shot first like I did.
>>
>>36510231
I doubt that man. Even dating someone over 2 years they didn't have passwords. That shit can control your whole life. Your email, bank shit, etc.
>>
>>36506707

New York, anon. you?
>>
>>36509755
Thats just how things are most men enjoy their freedom and independence they have to want to be tied down on their own you cant force on them
>>
>>36510305
you doubt what? I'm just saying I'm into performing and receiving much more controlling and obsessive behaviors than just passwords.
>>
Clingy. Kinda had thing with this girl, we weren't official by any means. But she lived almost 4 hours away from me at the time. She would come and see me almost every other week and she would beg me to go stay with her or pick her up to come here. She always needed to be around me, had some great times with her... I was just going through some old pics, i found a few of us. She was looking at me with the biggest smile on her face with her arm resting on my shoulder, she looked so happy to be with me, I even looked happy. Fuck man...
>>
>>36507322
>This board is meant for robots.
Cite the rules that state that

Robots should go to r/incel, that's their home
>>
>>36506688
tits or gtfo with timestamp or your a gay faggot
>>
>>36510499
I just can't see what would be more controlling than that
>>
>>36506742
Holy fuck it's like that kid talking to his girlfriend in a baby voice on youtube but in text form jesus fucking christ what a faggy thing to type.
>>
I am the crazy girlfriend
>>
>>36510563
so innocent, how cute...
>>
>>36506688
CHECKED MA'AM
those double dubs holy shit
>>
>>36510438
Im not op but im a new yorker

Marry me?
>>
>>36510769
nah I just don't deal with crazy fuckin bitches so I wouldn't know lmao
>>
>D for me
I had a girlfriend exactly like this however things ended kinda poorly when she kept Skype calling me at 2 AM. She also had a myriad of mental problems that were too much even for me and instead of talking about them she just shut down.

She was pretty sexually charged however, and things escalated quickly. It was fun for a but but I am into relationships for the emotional shit too.

She was clingy and would text me obsessively until we broke up.

When she broke up she immediately started "dating" my best friend and he ended up breaking up with her because he felt it was wrong.

I would also like to note that this girl had a pretty long history of dating and I foolishly ignored this because of how she talked to me saying how she loved me and all the other boyfriends were mistakes. don't listen to her if she says any of that.
>>
File: 1489922842040.png (551KB, 673x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1489922842040.png
551KB, 673x1001px
>>36510157
I'd be fine with this.
I'm propably not good enough for you though.
>>
>>36508137
are you still there femanon? ill add u
>>
>>36506634
>>36506742

Oldfag here (like 2005, I'm 28 now) is this stuff real? Are you guys seriously talking about kissing and cuddling your fantasy clingy girlfriends?

4chan used to be mostly trolling, but you guys look to be dead serious about this. If so, then please. Please fucking stop. Do not post stuff like this:

>I really don't understand why normies complain about these types of girls, I think I'd be in heaven.

or this:

>You don't tell a girl they're beautiful anon. You show them with your actions. The way I'll kiss and cuddle her, she'll know I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

You guys need to be castrated immediately. This is NOT GOOD. Having the mindset of "All I need is a cute girl who love me!" is the wrong mindset to have. Exploiting a girls' mental illness isn't good either. Neither is trying to smother them with affection, they DON'T like that.

>It was terrible. We were in an LDR 12 time zones apart

I don't even know how to respond to that.
>>
File: 1484102992537.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484102992537.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>36506634
Its annoying. You won't understand till it happens to you. Its like not being able to understand why your parents are always worried about you until you have kids yourself.
>>
>>36511129
>I don't even know how to respond to that.

Then don't, cocksucker.
>>
>You will never be Misa
>You will never devote yourself to the God of the New World Order
>You will never never murder criminals for Him
>You will never decrease your lifespan twice for His cause
>You will never gather followers for Him after His death
>You will never commit suicide from the unbearable pain
>>
i have all of the above. trust me when i say it is not as good as you think. the endless fucking texts and calls, i have no time to myself anymore sometimes i wish i could just go back
>>
Yes.

She had BPD. It sucked.

>I really don't understand why normies complain about these types of girls
Kind of gets old dealing with them freaking out about a female coworker, or you wanting to take an hour off. Hardly need to be a normalfag to understand the issue.
>>
yes. they are cancerous and WILL eat your soul. getting one is worth it only for the sheer life experience of it. otherwise, it's not great
>>
D. As in Don't. If I spent 20 minutes on vidya after work she'd shit. If I practiced guitar she'd shit. If I did anything but listen to her cry about her life she'd shit. It broke me off women for almost 3 years. DON'T.
>>
>>36508137
what is your location originally?

sorry i fell asleep
>>
File: 1401812909572.jpg (53KB, 660x629px) Image search: [Google]
1401812909572.jpg
53KB, 660x629px
>>36506634
My friend has one of those and he's no better than a zombie.
You have to wait for his phone to die before you can talk to him for more than 5 minutes before the bitch texts him again.
Seriosly fuck those people.
>>
>>36511129
>oldfag
>2005
Nice try newfag
>>
You know that if you want to have an insecure girlfriend, you're going to have to be the one to approach her, right? Since you're likely too autistic to do that in the first place, forget about it.
>>
This thread sounds scary af but at least she won't steal from you, right?

Although her self-esteem would make her gaslight your interactions to other people because drama = attention.
>>
>>36506634
All of the above.

It was terrible. I don't recommend it. They are like leeches, they'll latch on and steadily suck your life force. And even that's not good enough for them
>>
>>36506733

Why the fuck would you put up with that???
>>
>>36506634
I'd totally be down for a super clingy gf. I've never had one and I want to experience it. It doesn't sound too bad desu.
>>
I had one for about 3 1/2 years, It was totally cute at first but it started turning into actively wanting to be the centre of attention at all times. trying to have a cold one with the boys is just completely ruined sometimes when she starts asking why she can't come and nagging why i'm not with her instead.

Basically it turns from clingy to controlling.
I suggest if you ever do get one, get your boundaries across as soon as possible
>>
File: $_86.jpg (55KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
$_86.jpg
55KB, 768x1024px
>Got catfished before catfishing was a thing on Bebo
>Spoke on the phone everyday, didn't think it was anything out of the norm, we live opposite ends of the country and was planning to meet
>Used to lie about being stalked by her "ex bf"
>Lies escalate to the point I call the police because he's at the front door
>Police ring me and say she's not who she says she is
>Like an idiot, forgive her and she shows me who she is
>She's actually pretty cute, no idea why she cat fished
>Incredibly clingy, robots fantasy apparently
>Lied about taking the pill and blackmailed me with it
It's not worth it, no matter how tight and wet that little pussy is. Almost fucked my life up at 17.
>>
>tfw would love nothing more than a gf like this
Where are you? Just obsess over me and everything will be fine.
>>
>>36510567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_ec37PXNQ

You sound like this, exactly this.
>>
>>36515585
It really gets old after a while. It's not like in anime at all.
>>
>>36515724
Nigger...
Please

I would like nothing more than such a gf. More yandere the better.
>>
>>36515768
>>36515585
well post your contact then
>>
>>36515817
[email protected] for skype
>>
Even though I am intimidated by women to a certain degree, I want a 'strong' woman, as much as I hate the term. Someone independent and smart, who isn't obsessing over every little thing.
>>
File: foreword.jpg (215KB, 707x895px) Image search: [Google]
foreword.jpg
215KB, 707x895px
I've had an obsessive gf before, but she only started really obsessing after I broke up with her
>>
>>36515884
kinda pity her to be q honest
>>
>>36515884
I remember her horrible attempt at a novel. It was sweet and awkward.
>>
>>36517056
it was kinda, yeah
>>
File: tumblr_mrqh68apo71rc4zmso4_250.gif (65KB, 245x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrqh68apo71rc4zmso4_250.gif
65KB, 245x360px
>Tfw I'm a mild form of D

I don't throw fits or demand to spend all time with me but I am the type that is going to call obsessively and freak out if you don't warn me you're going to be home late, suspecting the worst.
But otherwise I'm pretty chill about it. As long as I know for sure you're alright, I don't mind.

I guess I'm very lucky I found someone who doesn't mind my needines and clinginess, and likes spending time with me everyday.
And since he's sort of a shut-in, I don't have to worry about him going out and meeting other girls.

Even right now he's streaming vidya for me while I'm working and it soothes my soul.

At one hand, I worry about him and want him to be able to take care of himself if I'm ever gone so I encourage his education, on the other hand, sometimes I wish I could just keep him by my side forever as my cute little puppy to come home to and make sure no one could ever steal him from me.
>>
>>36506634
D
it fucking sucked
>>
>>36515817
>>36515855
shiitt dude you dont know what you are in for

get out before its too late
>>
Honestly based on past experience I think there is a sweet spot in the clingy equation that you should try to shoot for in a girlfriend. If she's too clingy or obsessive about you as a partner, you're doomed into a half-life that revolves almost solely around her, because she'll mirror you in absolutely everything. She'll inject herself into every aspect of your life without letting up at all, causing at least someone like me to pull back hard emotionally, because all of the bastions of self-image you've built become a collaborative effort; not the solo effort a lot of men need to be happy. Want to kick back with some League? Prepare to be nagged for not doing something more inclusive. Want to enjoy your shows, perhaps relax with a book? Prepare to explain every critical plot point to someone who isn't really interested beyond the fact that *you're* doing it. Want to go out with the mates for a weekend, possibly have a couple of beers? Well now, see the fake tears roll as she's told she hasn't been invited and be sure to check your phone every other minute since there'll be five to ten messages nagging you and telling you how "she doesn't really feel like she used to feel". Finally home! Now there's more fake tears to go around and a week of silent treatment as she texts her "friend" - (orbiter and emotional band-aid she only contacts when she's mad at you) - as you prace around the house while being secretly happy for a moments peace and quiet as you nurse your hangover.

Does that sound fun? It. Fucking. Sucks. But it's a double-edged-sword. On one hand, the extreme submissiveness is a plus, especially in bed if you're into that sort of thing. But mainly it's, as I said, a hassle and constant struggle for control. I don't know if I'm massively arrogant in saying this but these kinds of girls aren't an intellectual challenge either since they just regurgiate and agree with everything you say unless you're talking about her self image.
>>
>>36518895
youre a fucking psycho bitch

fuck off
>>
>>36506634
I've had all of the above girlfriends, multiple times.
If you have any chance at being able to actually date normal girls, it makes girls like that intolerable. I wasn't desperate enough to stay with her, so I left. You just want a girl like that because you're afraid that if you ever get a gf she will leave.
>>
File: 1489935232665.png (496KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489935232665.png
496KB, 633x758px
>>36518895
mfw will never have this

my feel is a galactic one
>>
>>36519011

In continuation, it'd be great to find someone who's independent enough to have their own interests and hobbies, open minded enough to "let" you have your own friends and she her own. And luckily most are like this. You want enough cling that they truly garner happiness from pleasing you while expecting your own ways to please her as well. You want a mutually reliant relationship where both feel incomplete without the other. Where other men and women are merely an aesthetically pleasing afterthought. I know this is obvious in hindsight, but go for the middle-ground, not the introverted crazy ones that only "need" you or the massively extroverted ones that have so many people around them it makes your head spin.
>>
>>36519067
Good thing I hide it well.

While I have these urges, it's more of a fantasy.
I would never seriously act upon them. Nor would I ever stalk anyone. If he ever dumped me, I'd be heartbroken but I'd let him go.
If I can't make him happy, I shouldn't be with him.

His well-being is always going to be priority #1.
>>
Well i had that kind of clingy, insecure girlfriend in the past but after 2 years of loving eachother it didn't work out i have to say it was the best relation i ever had. I sure tried to find a new girlfriend but never found someone like her. I hope i will find a girl as perfect as her.
>>
>>36519266
commit soduku
>>
>>36519309
>it didn't work out
why?
>>
File: 1483498670337.jpg (30KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1483498670337.jpg
30KB, 480x448px
Where are the clingy Canadian girls at?
>>
>>36508917
>>makes a scene at work
Just ignore her. Pretend like you don't know- it will be obvious she's a maniac and no one is going to think you're a bad person for leaving that
>>duck cut off
Kek not in this life
>>car keyed
What did he mean by this?
>>
Ok seriously are there any cute clingy girls in this thread that want a boyfriend to shower them in affection until the end of time because holy shit this thread has made me realize how badly I want this
>>
>>36506634
Have a super clingy gf that's insecure. Basically a shut in that didn't leave the house for a long time now, besides going to the store and has no friends for 4 years now.

The problem is that she's a bit too obsessive and doesn't allow me to talk with family members that are female. Especially my cousin, that's like a sister/best friend of mine.

> I really don't understand why normies complain about these types of girls, I think I'd be in heaven.
It's hard to manage a girl like that. Again, imagine a girl that never leaves, always wants to be with you, has no friends, always follows with whom you talk to. God forbid it's a woman and the person flips. Also, if a girl is like that, you can bet everything that she has major psychological issues.
>>
>>36506634
It's annoying. Cute at first, but gets real fucking tiring real fucking fast.
>>
>>36519011

Now that's some insightful shit, anon.
>>
File: 1487235500716.jpg (272KB, 2538x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1487235500716.jpg
272KB, 2538x2538px
Clingy girls are the best.

But not with BPD or other issues. Trust me. RIP.
>>
So are there femanons here who are clingy and wanna make a friend? Willing to talk on discord/skype, email or kik pls.
>>
>>36520748
Post your contact then, because if I post mine i'll just get random adds and chances are none of them will be you. Email and discord are my choices
>>
>>36520772
Send your discord to
[email protected]
It's a throwawaymail I can't reply
>>
Raito did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36520980
>"yagami-kun"
>>
>>36506634
D.
It was shit because she was unattractive.
>>
File: IMG_1495.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1495.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Anyone else think this is unattractive? Or just me? I'll probably smash desu. Sent me this this morning.
>>
>>36506634
B,C,It was kinda cool,we were together for a year and a half,but I just went full wizard and left her roflcopter
>>
there aren't any dutch clingy grills on here are there
>>
>>36521517
haha neger
>dutch fembots
>clingy
welcome to 4chan newfag
>>
>>36506688
makayla get off the fucking board
>>
File: 1492998183811.png (340KB, 542x665px) Image search: [Google]
1492998183811.png
340KB, 542x665px
>Reveal to gf that I have depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide before
>She starts becoming more obsessive and clingy
>texts me multiple times a day asking how I am feeling and where I am
>Has me send video evidence that I am taking my meds
>Is always ever making excuses to stay at my place or is trying to convince me to stay at hers
>When we're together she is constantly attached to me and grips me like the universe depends on it

I am actually scared that she'll ruin her heart from worrying about me.
>>
>>36522053
you fucker, its her job to worry about you. She loves you.
>>
>>36519840
Why don't you introduce your family members to her to get to know each other better?
Also, tell her she's the only one for you. Maybe it might put her at ease.
>>
>>36507995
>tfw im garbage, but cant accept it by dating this girl

kek'd heartily
>>
>>36522053
>has gf
>possible to be sad

I will never understand normies.
>>
>>36519266
You.. don't seem like a bad person at heart, to me actually. Probably would be the ideal person for a loner.
>>
>>36522157
If she has a heart attack before the age of thirty because she's constantly worried about me that's still a problem. And I mean this seriously, her family has a medical history of high blood pressure and heart issues. Her mother has had four heart attacks already.
>>
>>36522316
Tell her to take it easy then.
>>
>>36522316
Also, quit being depressed. You have a fucking girlfriend.
>>
Can I get a fembot gf like this >>36519266
And not like this >>36510157

Thankyou. Any fembots willing to apply? I'll be okay with it too.
>>
Meh. I am a combination of all of those.
I have depression, anxiety, I work from home.
The biggest thing is that while I have jealous and clingy urges, I don't act on them because it's not sustainable. My boyfriend works in a hospital surrounded by (predominantly female) nurses. I don't indulge in questioning his work relationships, because I care so much for him and know that everyone finds that highly irritating. I also realize that he spends nearly every hour of his downtime with me.

I would be disturbed by my own actions if I texted or called excessively (or at all) when he's a little late, there are train delays and shit happens. I have that nagging voice in the back of my head assuming the worst, but at the end of the day it's my own insecurities that this comes from, nothing actually real.
Reading through this thread makes me uncomfortable because I try so hard to work on my mental issues, and I've gained so much progress since my teenage years, that anyone actively encouraging this behavior makes me sad.
>>
>>36510157
I'd be very into that actually. It sounds perfect as long as you're worth it
>>
>>36522457
Everyone just needs to work on themselves, not just you anon. Don't worry about it so much. The feeling of loneliness is temporary. Find something to do, like studying something new or a hobby.
>>
>>36522336
Easier said than done. She actually got angry when I tried to bring it up before. I tried to convince her that I don't need a constant suicide watch, I mean the attempt was a year before we even met. But she wouldn't have any of it. Her behavior since I told her has become far man re obsessive. Even if she didn't have her family's medical history the massive change alone is scary.
>>36522358
>>36522295
I'll tell my brain chemistry to change.
>>
>>36506634
D

Still in it. Its getting unbearable bit shes still cute so Im okay for now.
>>
>>36507490
just wait until you have a child with her because her hypergamy will kick in like crazy. girls always fall out of love if you don't make enough money or if they make more money then you.
>>
>>36507833
no he is fine robots can laugh at him when his girlfriend cheat on him or is in a bad situation because he thinks with his dick.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
I've only had one girlfriend, it was almost a decade ago.

Yeah I got laid, but besides that it was hell because she was all of the above.

Don't look for one, OP. look for a sane one. Please.
>>
File: 1479918425025.jpg (19KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1479918425025.jpg
19KB, 320x319px
>>36506634
A.
Shit's great, I love her a lot. Redpilled as hell.
>>
>>36520869
Not this anon btw>>36520772
My email is [email protected]
>>
>>36508728

Please tell me what happened
>>
>>36506703
How are people so lucky?
>>
File: 92.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
92.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36514457
B-because I loved her. So long as I never fell asleep, she was usually pretty sweet and friendly.
>>
Every girl is clingy if you're attractive enough
>>
Clingy girls are the cutest really.
I just want to be with a obsessive clingy gikr that will never let go of me forever.
>>
>>36506634
>dated a girl or somewhat did. >she said we were friends so she could fuck me and other guys.
>Wasnt alowed to date anyone even though we werent dating.
>control freak would stop talking to me if i looked at another girl.
>Needed constant attention except when her mouth was full with another guys dick.
>She was obssesive with me but fucked other guys because she had an alcohol problem and cant control her self when drunk.
>People trained her "broke up" with her
>moral of story women are unloyal whores
>>
>>36506732
Oi Will, this you? It's C, and I know it's unlikely that this is you, but Christ.
>>
>>36523049
This.
It's not ever worth.
>>
>>36506798
This.

Orwganolini
>>
File: fool.jpg (11KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
11KB, 220x304px
>>36506634
I got you
>be me
>high school
>go to prom with mildly autistic qt
>flaunts me around to prove to roasties she's relevant
>we make out in the hallway
>immediately runs to tell other girls
>dated for the next few months, her always doing what I wanted so she could be "cool"
>Most important thing I did in high school was head chem. club and pull off fire stuff for pep rally
>"Anon, I can't imagine what it would be like without you"
>Realize I'm in a shitty relationship
>break up with her, explain all of her show-off shit is wrong
>she hooks up with even more beta faggot
>"Anon, she's such a nice girl. She's smart, loyal, and sensitive! Why did you dump her?"
>mfw
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.