[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's even point of partying? You just talk with people,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: hmm ciekawe.png (273KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
hmm ciekawe.png
273KB, 550x535px
What's even point of partying? You just talk with people, drink alcohol and listen to loud music? I don't get it guys...
>>
>>36505656

it's a chance to meet and fuck women

if you're a robot and are ugly and/or are a social retard, this will never happen, so of course you don't get parties
>>
Talking to people is fun
>>
>>36505656
those are sober thoughts my friend
>>
>>36505718
Why am i not suprised that this phrase isn't taken?

But you are right, even if you aren't trying to fuck women, talking can be fun
>>
>>36505656
thats because when you party you have to be so drunk and high that you forget who you are
otherwise its not fun
>>
It's one of the few environments where you have permission to be uninhibited, where it's perfectly normal to start a conversation with anyone, and the general mood is that everyone is there to have fun. If you're the host, it's a way to connect with a bunch of your friends and aquantences at once, you can invite anyone and it's not a big deal if they don't show, as long as a few people do. That said, parties are a lot more fun if you develop your social skills and especially if you know more than half the people there. Parties where you go there knowing one or two people aren't anywhere near as much fun. I'm just starting to enjoy them now, i used to just force myself to go and be a ball of anxiety. Social exposure is like any experience, you do get better at it, it's just people who go to parties tend to have accumulated a lot more.
>>
>>36505656
>>36505718
I more than once ended up at a party mostly full of introverts and every one just hung out with their closest friends, not branching out to anyone else, until someone got too drunk and peed in the shower or broke a vase or something and the person whose house or apartment was got mad, or some couple started arguing, and the vibe got even worse.

Generally it's fun though, if it's people you would enjoy and music you'd like.
>>
>>36505718
It isn't fun when you spill spaguetti out of your pockets after 5 seconds into the conversation
>>
>>36505656
they're not even for normies. they're more for socially inept folks who won't admit that to themselves. they like to "pre-game" and drown their retardation in liquor for the chance of talking to anyone (boy and girl alike) cuz they cant normally
>>
>>36505656
sex
that's all it is anymore
>>
Talking is fun. Drinking is fun. Music is fun.
>>
>>36506717
you are the worst kind of person. spineless
>>
>>36506194
>>36506065
>>36506717
Normies like you should be set on fire.
>>
>>36506786
Alright, if I'm spineless then being spineless doesn't seem that bad to me. Enjoy your life of bravery and rectitude.
>>
>>36506717
>Talking is fun.
Only if it's engaging and interesting, which is a fact even a normie would begrudgingly admit to.
The type of talking you hear at parties is all useless mumbo-jumbo crap.

>Drinking is fun.
No it's not. Losing all self control and becoming a jibbering idiot is degrading

>Music is fun.
Not when it's loud thug shit or normie trap music.
>>
>>36507151
You're not challenging any of what I said per se, you're just providing specific examples of bad instances of these things. So perhaps I should have said that talking can be fun, drinking can be fun, and music can be fun.

If it's a party filled with boring people and bad music and you go their to drink yourself insensate, then yes, it's probably going to suck.

Talking, drinking, and listening to music are all things that I enjoy doing in the company of people that I like. I would agree with you that the caricature of a frat party that most of /r9k/ has in mind is not something I want anything to do with.
>>
>>36507224
Why are you on this board when you can't relate to robots here? Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>36505656
i went to a frat party for the first time and quickly found myself in a spiral of self loathing. After eight beers I just sat down by myself and thought about horrible things. then at 12 beers I really didnt want to be awake. wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>36505656
Meeting new women/men. That's literally it.

I would never step foot in a bar, club or party if I didn't want to find new women to potentially fuck.
>>
>>36507252
So what exactly are you suggesting? That you have zero desire to ever speak to anyone? Why are you on here rather than reading a book? That you don't enjoy drinking? Fine, but clearly some people on here do. That you don't enjoy music? You'd be the first person I've ever encountered that had a categorical hatred of music. Which perspective are you representing exactly?
>>
>>36506649

>this
the reason parties are loud as shit and people drink so much is because they're all kind of awkward when they open their mouths

it's counterintuitive but lots of people who are all really smooth kinda don't like just shooting the breeze

>inb4 euphoric
>>
>>36505656
Fucking original loser, lol
>>
>>36507519

i mean you realize you're on r9k right
>>
>tfw 26 and never been to a party
>>
>>36505656
oh wow sweetie you're so very special, locking yourself away browsing 4chan. Yeah that's why you don't get allow with the other kids. You're just too smart for them
>>
They feed into and off of people's emotions, and as a result can produce some of the most intense feelings a person can experience (particularly in a normie). This is why so many people end up fucking, fighting, yelling and a couple girls in tears by the end of the night.
>>
>>36505718
It's only fun when you're drunk.
>>
>>36505656
To get free alcohol and get drunk. That's it.
>>
>>36507645
it sucks. got conned one single time. timidly sipped a beer and slept on floor w dog.
>>
>>36507786
you sound like a vapid young whore in college who is trying to have fun while she's young but also needs to prove to her dad that shes a grown up women with grown up feelings and sexual urges so acting like the whore of babylon is some sort of rite of passage
>>
>>36505656
big parties are stupid and boring. People just getting wasted, people dancing, zero space between you, can barely hold a convo. Small parties are a blast though, drinking is fun with friends, where you are able to actually talk and such.
>>
I literally just do not habe much to do with my two friends and a party would be a thing to do. Maybe we make some connects and get future opportunities.
>>
I don't do parties because I don't like big groups.

6 people is like, the cap before I start getting annoyed.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.