[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't stop getting high i only like myself when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: rock.jpg (655KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
655KB, 2448x3264px
>tfw can't stop getting high

i only like myself when i'm high. i just feel so good, on top of the world..why stop? why bother staying sober when i can feel good? i'm not addicted, but i'm sure i will be soon physically. im already there mentally.

any other /drugbots/?
>>
same here, only weed tho
>>
Hey if you can manage it without stealing from your friends and family then by all means do your trashy thing
>>
File: smaller.png (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
smaller.png
1MB, 1000x562px
>>36504972
ooooooo that looks nice im jealous of your anon. i only have booze and weed and am currently shitfaced.
>>
>>36504972
>I'm not addicted

fucking wew lad
>>
>>36504972

anon youre gonna nod out one day and wake up to realise its 2027
>>
File: IMG_3970.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.gif
617KB, 498x498px
>>36504972
Drugs and the internet are two different animals.
>internet
>>you can't overdose from it
>>you occasionally learn something from it
Why would you even pick up a drug habit like H? Didn't you take D.A.R.E classes as a kid?

Quitting H is like quitting video-games (have done) except those video-games can suck your cock.
>>
>>36504972
>gets high
>not on weed
Get somewhere you degen
>>
>>36505038
thats not how heroin addiction works

95% of them can't hold a job
>>
OP here

i'm not actually doing heroin, that was just another pic. i'm more into ephedrine at the moment
>>
File: IMG_3895.png (205KB, 622x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.png
205KB, 622x625px
>>36505062
Here's a song I wrote:
Trying to impersonate, trying to extrapolate the unknown, but that's not me. Never done heroin, never stole money, can't die at 27 because I'm good at math.
Yuh, check my archives. Check these dubs. Check this timeline, anon.
>>
>>36505024
Not addicted to weed. Touched it a handful of times. Never gotten drunk.
>>
File: images_drugs_pcp.png (197KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
images_drugs_pcp.png
197KB, 400x325px
i understand perfectly, op
i remember doing
angel dust mixed with weed and black metal to escape reality dadada doot doot doot doot dudurudur doot doot doot doot

it got to a point where I had to remove my dealers phone number so I can at least have some chance of stopping and it worked out
>>
File: 1491118945217.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1491118945217.png
61KB, 576x507px
>>36504972
get off this board failed normie you scum all drug users should die #vapenation
>>
>>36504972
Where can I get opioids in canada?
>>
>>36504972
>tfw can't stop getting high
> i'm not addicted
You're beyond help
>>
I just got over a coke and molly binge thrown on top of acid a lot

think I'm going to continue to run 3 miles and stay sober, trying to avoid alcohol even. I don't want to ruin my life,
>>
>>36505284
isn't vancouver like the heroin capital of north america
>>
>>36505335
Thats great but how the fuck am I supposed to get them on the other side of canada.
>>
My friends and family all hate me because all i do is take DXM and fuck around and make drug memes.. wooo.
>>
>>36505354
i aint a travel agent mother fucker
>>
Been doing too much coke recently, the real problem is the opies though, turn me into a fiend. Did H once a year ago, mostly pills at this point. I think about that wonderful brown powder every day...drinking whenever I don't have something better
>>
File: 6663.png (319KB, 436x538px) Image search: [Google]
6663.png
319KB, 436x538px
I gotta phone up danny again for another g
>>
>>36505358
how bad is your habit scum
>>
>>36504972
I mostly stay away from drugs. All memes and shilling aside, most drugs can and will fuck your brain up after prolonged use, even weed. The ones that don't are addictive.

Honestly, just stick to drinking. It's slightly less shitty and dangerous than weed.
>>
>>36506095
meant to put drugs instead of weed at the end there, my bad.
>>
>>36505161
Does that mean you were born in the year 2000 and are underage

>>36506095
All I have access to is alcohol and I stopped drinking cause all it does is make me go to sleep and make me feel like shit when I wake up
>>
>>36505038
>clearly has never met a heroin addict
>>
>>36504972
>why stop?
Because you'll have to when you run out of money, or land yourself in jail, or have to get your arm amputated, or can't function because you've given yourself hepatitis or some other debilitating, communicable disease. And then it will be much, much harder to go without it.
>>
Yup.. I don't stop doing coke. Not sure why more robots don't do drugs. It's what keeps me going.. like the Energizer Bunny
>>
Im totally prone to getting addicted to shit,know for a fact one hit of coke or H and I'd be hooked.

What was everyone ITT's first time using hard drugs like?
>>
>>36504972
I get the needle but what is the spoon for?
>>
File: C-GV4tYVoAAjrUC.jpg (72KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-GV4tYVoAAjrUC.jpg
72KB, 750x1000px
>>36504972
I like to smoke weed wish I could every day but I live with my family so the only time I do get to smoke is when they are away or asleep.
>>
>>36508914
To mix the drugs
>>
I was a opi addict for 2 years (heroin for 8 months), it was the only way I could function like a normal human and hold down a job etc.

Eventually I was more depressed than ever, lost my job and went to detox.

Been using again lately which is getting more and more frequent to the point where I'm sick between uses again. At least I have more self control now.

I wish I had more to look forward to than getting high but I think I've burnt myself out
>>
>>36505079
You could say the same thing about using the r9k.
>>
>>36505038
sadly, we all know how it ends :((
>>
File: 20170423_103720.jpg (317KB, 542x961px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_103720.jpg
317KB, 542x961px
>>36504972
Ayo, hol up!
Druqs
>>
>>36504972
Someting tellz me this feels real goood!
>>
>>36504972
Clean 3 years now, I'll save a seat for you in Narcotics Anonymous, OP
>>
>>36510317
i havent touched a pito for a couple years and that instantly got me longing for some shard

deltaFosB is a bitch
>>
>>36504972
I recently tried cocaine to get over being ghosted by a QT fembot.

I went through about 2gs in less than a week and I recently got scammed out of $200 for an 8ball of crushed up aspirin and baking soda.

If I ever see that piece of shit again so help me god he's gonna wish I'd shot him.

Now I'm craving coke like hell and idk where to get it.
>>
>>36510612
I have a friend whose dad used to *allegedly* traffic for Sinaloa all over the US in the 80s and 90s and there is a *guy* i know who isn't me that can get high grade yayo, rock or G-funk from *xir*.
I don't go crazy. The pic was taken before i cleaned it. It was last use by me and my ol lady a week ago (a dub using only for 4-6 hours) and had crazy, bombass sex (I'll never smoke that shit if no sex or fapping is involved.. I only get horny).
I know not to go straight smoking that shit or rock more then 8 hours. I know my serotonin and dopamine levels need to replenish and go back to baseline.
Always gotta have couple of beers to calm the heart!
>>
>>36510612
I forgot to add, that there are time me and my lady don't smoke shit for a couple of months, and when we gets some (knowing crazy sex is gonna be hqppen after we smoke) we are fucking salivating and sort of moaning in excitement when we're packing in the pookie an getting ready to blow clouds!
I know your feels foo!
>>
>>36510834
Tor, Dark web and bitcoin
The vendors really try to not get shitty reviews. Also read reviews and vendor's ratings and history. Also. Downtown or bars, especially gar bar bathrooms (if straight, fuck the discomfort, get the *coka cola* then leave immediately)
>>
>>36511066
I've been considering deep web stuff but I'm not sure where to find a drop house near me and I live with my mom so I don't want to get her in trouble if I get caught for whatever reason.

>Tfw too beta to suck a gay man's dick for coke
>>
>>36504972
Get out while your still not physically addicted. Just remember that as soon as you become physically addicted, you will need to shoot up just to feel normal. Keep that in mind anon, this bliss you're feeling when you use is only temporary.
>>
I'm kind of an alcoholic but I've been clean for like two weeks now. I smoke weed like 3-4 times a week tho.
Took speed and ecstasy a few times but not a big fan. Gonna try cocaine soon and I'm really interested in psychedelics but can't get them anywhere...
>>
>>36511098
Not suck.. Actually (because brother is gay) i bought drugs in bar bathroom and dude was straight (cholo). Sux dude.
In los angeles downtown, dealers straight tell you
>a mang, you trying to get high?
>>
>>36511285
I live in Texas, still a shitty area, but the guy who sold it to me the first time I met at work.

Also I'm a white babyfaced individual so people naturally assume I'm an undercover or some shit.
>>
>>36505079
I can confirm this. Fortunately I've been off the shit for 5 years now. Too bad the damage to my body has already been massively done, but hey, still alive I guess.
>>36508869
Bliss followed by an increasing amount of depression and annoyance and not being able to obtain that same feeling ever again.
>>
>>36505157
How are you into ephedrine? That stuff just stressed me out and I only used it for appetite suppression. Stopped because it made my anxiety go even higher than I thought possible.
>>
Obligatory, I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
>>
File: meds.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
meds.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
lets party robots
>>
>>36504972
3 years ago I stole from a medicine cabinet. 5mg oxy. Year late my gfs mom was getting 15mg oxy. Oh man, that rail? Top of the world ( I've been empty since I was 13. 24 now.) first I was nauseous, then I kept going. Was high everyday the last two years. I lost my relationship, 3 jobs, dropped out of school. Finally I stole from my friend. So now i could not get high. He was my only plug. Getting clean sucked. I gained 45lbs. still not fat. I was 6'2 at 125lbs I was a stick. Now I weigh 175. I got help. Got on suboxone. Some might say I'm not clean. But it helped my life. Now I'm rekindling my relationship with my parents, my baby mama. I stole so much. Overdosed. But they are still giving me their time. What I'm going for is that you can do it. I'm not truly happy right now. I crave almost everyday. But when my parents and friends tell me I look so healthy it gives me a boost. No matter what. They never gave up on me.
>>
>>36511124
>but I've been clean for like two weeks now.
Haha, I know that. I get "clean" every other month too.

>mfw the first drink after being sober for a week or two
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.