[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Good to see you today anon...you always looked so tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>"Good to see you today anon...you always looked so tired an unhappy....is everything OK? you know you can talk to me about anything "
>>
You are a really ugly bitch
>>
File: 1412096659379-2.jpg (136KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
1412096659379-2.jpg
136KB, 1280x862px
>>36504257
>"I am physically attracted to high T fat non-virgin women"
what did xe mean by this?
>>
File: Male vs Female Dating Life.png (145KB, 1246x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Male vs Female Dating Life.png
145KB, 1246x1616px
Fuck, this thread just pisses me the fuck off, because we all know exactly what her response is going to be. It's the same every damn time.

>"You've been alone for years? Wow. Don't worry though, you're a great guy, you'll find someone someday. Everything happens for a reason. Just be confident."

Now here's what angers me so intensely about this bullshit platitude. "You'll find someone someday" applies to women only, hence the reason why she truly believes it. A woman can reject twenty men before finally settling with the 21st man (then inevitably cheating and divorcing him for a shitton of money.)

And the second part, "just be confident." Women require zero confidence to get infinite boyfriends. Women have absolutely no clue that confidence is gained from past positive reinforcement, so "just be confident" is impossible for a man that's been rejected his whole life.

Fuck normies, fuck roasties, fuck everything.
>>
>>36504308
Now that pic is better
>>
>>36504206
That fucking bush looks like a giant coiled turd pile
>>
>>36504308
i want to give her some chapstick
>>
I bet she has a really aesthetic asshole.
>>
File: 1470694138631-0.jpg (99KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470694138631-0.jpg
99KB, 750x750px
>>36504501
I want to give her my chapt dick, if you catch my drift
oh go im sorry, im so fucking depressed
>>
>>36504644
>chapt dick
How?
>>
>>36504653
rub it on her lips like a tube of chaptstick, the pre would moisturize the soft tissues of her lips
>>
>>36504644
Follow your dreams!
You can do it!
Get her!
>>
>>36504686
However, I believe an actual canister of Chap Stick, or more ideally a natural lip balm like Burts Bees, would be far more optimal for the condition of dry, chapped lips. Perhaps you could offer her some organic lip balm before offering her your "organic lip balm."
>>
>>36504206
all you'll do is tell your friends and giggle about it behind my back, you shouldn't bother with a fuck up like me and help someone who really needs it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.