[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /r9k/, let's settle this once and for all: Did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 290x174px
Alright, /r9k/, let's settle this once and for all: Did the Holocaust happen?

I have wondered about this for a long time and I think an anonymous anime imageboard is the best place to reach the definitive answer. For the sake of keeping the discussion on topic please avoid the citation of primary sources or scholarly publications.

It would also be great if you could tie the whole discussion back to the concept of cuckoldry. Thanks!
>>
Sure yeah whatever
>>
well, hitler had the balls to start a world war knowing well of the casualties. i think it's fair to say that the holocaust happened.
>>
>>36504106
it did happen and i do fucking hope we can do better next time.
>>
Not the way it's currently told.
>>
>>36504106
Ok, I admit, I found this funny.
>>
>>36504106
Wrong board, you might want to check sources yourself and verify them
>>
>>36504106

ITT: Nobody reads the OP
>>
Jews were systematically killed on accident

Hitler saw that Jews were at the forefront of all of the problems plaguing Germany at the time (Berlin being the sin capital of the world, The rampant poverty of the masses while the elite remained wealthy, and the cuck treatment that Germany received after WW1) and seeked to remove them from the country because of this, effectively eliminating the problem. Hitler attempted to remove the Juden by worsening their treatment by the public and deporting some of them to Palestine, encouraging them to set up their own country there. After a while of the Jews still not leaving Hitler worsened their treatment over time, Kristallnacht being a fine example of this. Once Hitler realized that he could not eliminate the Juden menace he came to the conclusion that if they wouldn't leave he could at least get some decent labor out of them. Jews were then rounded up into work camps, death camps did not exist due to a multitude of reasons that will be explained later. There they were worked in generally harsh conditions, sure they were treated like crap but there wasn't any holocoaster tier stuff going on. The majority if not all of the Jewish bodies/deaths that were found occurred because of two reasons: Typhus infected lice (which were a huge problem all around Germany at the end of the war) and starvation (Food shortages due to the increasingly difficult war effort caused prisoners to not receive food due to civilians and soldiers being given higher priority). After the war was over the allies wanted to denazify Germany for reasons that are up for debate. They decided that a fine way to do this is to paint the German people's government that they revered so much as secret monsters who mass murdered millions. The soviets were at the forefront of this propaganda with the remodification of shower rooms and the introduction shopped war crime photos. Comment too long cont.
>>
>>36504582
Btw before I get "fell for the bait" meme'd on I know that OP's post is bait, that's obvious, I just like turning bait threads into actual discussion threads

Okay back on topic. A vast quantitiy of claims that were made back then (Jew skin lampshades, The famous chimney at Auschwitz, and Jews being gassed to death) have been proven false (The skin was goat skin, the chimney isn't even attached, there are no traces of Zyklon B on any of the walls of the "gas chambers". In short, the holocaust is propaganda that Germany and the rest of the sheeple populace took hook line and sinker. Most holocaust confessions are lies and those that are honest tell that it wasn't exactly pleasant but it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Systematically killing people is a waste of time, money, and fuel. Three things that Germany was severely lacking in
>>
Of course no. Why would you even believe historians, schools, museums and shit when you have /pol/ and it's theories?
>>
>>36504691

Did you really read the OP?

It made fun of people for discussing without using sources and also for dropping the word "cuck" everywhere.

Then you respond with a wall of text, no sources, and unironically drop "cuck" in there to boot.

> I just like turning bait threads into actual discussion threads
> actual discussion threads

kek
>>
>>36504582
You deserve a golden iPod
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.