[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be successful in business. >Achieve anything you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Beta to Alpha.jpg (413KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Beta to Alpha.jpg
413KB, 2048x1536px
>Be successful in business.
>Achieve anything you want in this life.
There are still some of you that didn't figure it out. It might be different when you are in your teens, but for any guy especially older than 25, only thing that matters in life is being succesful in work life. Elon Musk was a typical loser nerd who was bullied in school, yet after achieving great success now he fucks and dates any girl she wants and it had nothing to do with "having a game" or being attractive. This is the only thing that matters, and it will always be this way. So stop being like "girls only want bad guise :(" behaviour, and actually be good at something.
>>
Suck my dick boyo ;)
>>
>just become a biIIionaire bro
>>
>>36504040
Oh you mean like how I'm going to graduate with a PhD when I'm 26-27 depending on how much I publish?

Jeez I'm sorry someone had to tell you this. I just assumed everyone knew...
>>
>>36504111
You just need to prove that you are better than most of the people and able to provide as a successful. Expecting a woman to go for a man, just because he has a good heart is absolutely pathetic. Even in younger ages, woman do invest in man that they see a potential for future.
>>
>>36504040
Before anything else, what's the threshold for being successful?

I'm always trying to be better and am reasonably successful compared to the normalfags i know, i would say that i'm an overachiever.

Now that you say it though, makes me think i'm not successful enough for it to be aknowledged.

When does it get apparent and makes me stick out?
>>
>>36504196

>expecting a woman to go for a man just because he has a good heart is pathetic

I thought we were equals and stuff.
>>
File: 1492696358264.jpg (58KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492696358264.jpg
58KB, 500x749px
>>36504473
There is a reason lots of woman wants to have sex their teachers. Be responsible for anything in charge and that is just enough, as people will HAVE TO come to you for things. I am fairly good looking guy and I didn't have even a kiss before age 21. I was responsible for some new students at 21 and because of that I had a chance two fuck 2 girls with zero effort. Afterwards just having a steady and okay career is enough to achieve anything with woman.

In short words, it is not about being a millionaire. Just about not being a fuckup a seeming like a proper guy with knowledge. Girls will ALWAYS prefer guys with more experience and knowledge than them. And as an older guy that is not a fuck up you will be achieving that. The whole point of this thread was telling this fact to younger people, as many of them tend to give up on life as they don't have anything at the moment. Being older is good for men and bad for women.

>36504803
>2017
>Being against the facts of biology.
>Implying men and women are the same.
>>
>>36504837
Thanks friend. Screencapped this for future reference.
>>
musk thread #3
what is happening please give me the rundown
>>
>>36505604
Musk is a cuck
>>
>>36505604
Musk is socially retarded, yet he managed to get one of the most attractive woman in alive in the planet. And that is something should learn from.
>>
>>36505772
Basically. He's shacking up with Johnny Depp's gold digging ex that claimed abuse to try to extort more money out of him. She's after his cash.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.