[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, what is the point of continuing to live, if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450298390235.jpg (70KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450298390235.jpg
70KB, 500x334px
Honestly, what is the point of continuing to live, if you can't get laid?
>>
tfw to smart to even wish to get laid
>>
Getting really really high
>>
>>36503868
this and also videogames and anime, preferably while really really high. normies will never feel the joy of running away from life as fast as you can.
>>
if you have gone over 30 years without sex, why not just relieve yourself of the burden and try chemical castration?
>>
>>36503830
If your first priority in life is to get laid then your problems are already laid out on the table for you.
>>
>>36503868

I support this. If you are KHV past 20, the only tolerable way to live is to jump from distraction to distraction in a mindless, drug-fuled haze until the lights flicker off. Staring at the void without rose tinted lenses would break your sanity.
>>
>>36503913
conversely, as another guy who likes to get really fucking high, the only time where i think our experiences and normie experiences intersect is when we are both really, unbelievably high together

i smoke with normies all the time and there's always a comfy sense of "we're all in the same boat now motherfucker" once the second blunt starts to set in and everyone realizes that they've committed to being incredibly high for the next 4 hours
>>
>>36503830
Honestly, there really isn't any. The biological purpose engraved in each and every one of us is to have sex and reproduce. That's ultimately the end goal.

Of course, you can distract yourself with hobbies, but that tends to wear off after a while.
>>
>>36503985

I don't see getting laid as the most important thing in life, but it is a good representative of what makes life worth living. Life is just dull, tiring, and frustrating without anybody to share it with. It is really companionship and closeness with another human being that I want. Sex is just the culmination and logical conclusion of those things. Let's be honest, if sex was removed from the life of all men and breeding was reduced to artificial insemination, the majority of men would be too depressed to get shit done.
>>
>>36504151
Damn, quality posters in /r9k/? That's new.

I totally agree with that, but if you can't get laid from looks or personality alone you need to get a good paying, respectable job so you can at least have your success to back you up. NEETs and wagecucks at the very bottom of the chain, success in life tends to lead to success in other things
>>
File: cat crying.jpg (13KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
cat crying.jpg
13KB, 480x331px
>>36503830
because im too much of a fag to end it, and i'm a hopeless optimist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.