[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents invite their friends over >just want to shitpost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1464106447423.png (129KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1464106447423.png
129KB, 396x381px
>parents invite their friends over
>just want to shitpost in peace
>they bring their pissant 3 year old son
>kid inevitably gets bored and wants to play with some toys
>dad pushes the kid into playing my 360 even though he said he didn't want to
>boot it up for him and let him choose what game he wants to play
>the simpsons game
>throw it in the tray for him and tell him to press the green button
>"no the green button", took him 2 tries but whatever
>5 minutes later starts calling for his mom
>"the game is too hard"
>"anon can you help him?" turns out the opening cutscene was looping and he hadnt even pressed the start button
>let him play something else
Anyways, how the fuck do I get this kid out of my room without sperging out? I know the same thing will happen again. Also he's throwing all my stuff all over the floor and I don't want to clean up after him
>>
>>36501830
play a board game with him
>>
>trying to get a three year old to play a console

what the fuck? how could he even hold the controller?
>>
>>36501830

thats what you get for owning an xbox.
>>
File: 1465093458761.jpg (109KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465093458761.jpg
109KB, 852x480px
>>36501855
Maybe I should teach him to drive while I'm at it
>>36501875
I honestly don't know, half of it is shattered due to my autistic rage and it's probably slicing up his hand right now
>>
>>36501875

well my 7 year old nephew can turn on a laptop and browse the web can also play games on his tablet.
>>
show him how to shitpost. now both of you can shitpost in peace.
>>
>>36501978

i wouldn't be surprised if 5 year olds shitpost on here.
>>
>>36501975
>there's no difference between a three year old and a seven year old

Seven year olds can also play sports, and do manual tasks to some degree of competence.

Three year olds still need their diapers changed.
>>
>>36501931
>Maybe I should teach him to drive while I'm at it

You could take him for a drive to get an ice cream or something.
>>
Reminds me of my 3 year old nephew.
>>36501830 (OP)
Just try to play candyland or have a catch or something.
>>
>>36502126
>>36502135
I should clarify I don't want anything to do with him, I just want my one place of bliss back
>>
>>36501830

Is he a pussy? If so you can just get him to cry and shit his pants over something simple and easily excusable (not hitting him or something of course) and then every time your parent's friends try to visit they'll just get a baby sitter because the kid will be a little shit who doesn't want to go to your house again.

I was in a similar situation. What happened with me is that I showed the kid the classic Disney animated film, Pinocchio, and he started crying at one of the scenes (I forget which) and the parents had to take him home and from then on the kid never showed up at our house again. The friends were angry at me but my parents successfully defended me because all I did was show him a beloved kids film. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Ok he left, good thread boys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.