[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a good boy~ I love my mommy! Mommy gives me milkies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

I'm a good boy~ I love my mommy! Mommy gives me milkies when I'm good and i'm always good 'cause I love her! I love snuggling with my mommy, mommy makes me feel calm and happy
>>
>>36501765
>tfw lactation fetish
>tfw no mommy fetish

It's an odd feel. I just want my own supply of fresh milk without the whole "mommy" roleplay shit.

Gotta find someone to induce.
>>
>>36501765
Why do people sexualize the spooky pokemon trainer?
>>
>>36501880
I can understand that, having a human cow would be nice too. Someone to feed and pet who lives to make lots of tasty milk for me.

>>36501919
Because she's cute and sexy and has the lactation meme
>>
>>36501919
Because she sells Moo Moo Milk in X/Y, which is kind of out of character. Hex Maniacs deal with ghosts, while someone like Breeders would have more suited for selling milk.
>>
>>36501765
Hey is this a thinly veiled /lactation/ thread?

>>36501880
my brother!
>>
>>36502072
I intended it to be a mommy thread but lactation is nice too
>>
>>36502088
Yeah, you're right. Mommy threads fare better than lactation threads.

At least they aren't a dead dream ;-;
>>
>>36501765
I feel like this is a peak inside the pathetic minds of childish mommyfags.

You want love with no effort put into it. "My mommy loves me because I love her." Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1487674871553.png (994KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
1487674871553.png
994KB, 788x804px
>>36502188
Well yeah, I am childish, that's part of it. I like feeling like a little boy again. That's why having a mommy is so nice, you can just love her and be loved and taken care of again just like when you were little, but with bonus stuff. You can just be little and happy and clingy and not worry about accidentally saying weird things or other kinds of stressful stuff that would happen in an equal relationship
>>
>>36502320
That's so fucking sad. I understand what you mean though. That's pretty depressing when I think on it more.
>>
>>36502442
Well, maybe it is, but it still feels really nice to fantasize about either way. It makes me feel calm and happy when I think about being taken care of like that. A tiny bit sad too, but I think the happy parts outweigh it. I'm glad you understand a little bit more, though.
>>
File: 1492812353886.jpg (464KB, 1500x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1492812353886.jpg
464KB, 1500x6000px
I wanna live in mommy's belly
>>
I have the opposite problem.My husband is not super interested and it is frustrating as fuck.
>>
I want a gf who would be a loving, caring mother to our children.
>>
>>36503803
In what, lactation or mommy roleplay?

If lactation, what a tool.

If mommy roleplay, hey, it's a niche thing. Maybe trick him. Get him into bed and assert yourself by shoving your chest in his face. Don't say anything about the roleplay though. Keep it in your head. Then, after sucking on your chest enough, try to get him into a "nursing handjob" position. Good luck!
>>
You got the sauce of that pic, op?
>>
File: 1361859510579.jpg (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361859510579.jpg
220KB, 600x600px
is the whole mommy shit like ddlg for twinks?
>>
>>36504157
it's for all guys mainly I guess but I don't know for sure. I'm only into lactation so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>36503952
That is a good idea I may actually try that. Right now im working on getting my milk started and hopefully that will convince him.
>>
>>36504307
ffs, why are women that are into lactation so rare.
>>
>>36504157
I don't know if I'd call myself a twink I'm just a boy who doesn't want to be an adult anymore and fantasizes about being taken care of by a nice mommy
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>36501765
MOMMY MILK IS DISGUSTING I WANT DADDY MILK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36504335
Some women are grossed out by it and others dont want to deal with the hassel of being on a schedule all the time.
>>
>>36504307
Damn, what a tool. I admit, mommy roleplay does nothing for me and kind of weirds me out.

But any woman who would induce lactation for their partner is fucking awesome. I'm totally jealous. I hope that fucker knows how good he has it.
>>
>>36504450
To be honest Mommy fetish is not something I would do unless the guy asked for it. He is a good guy I don't think he realizes how important this is to me so I'm working on that.
>>
>>36504670
I fucking hope so! What a lucky bastard.
>>
>>36504670
Well, be sure to do your research. Lactation burns a nice chunk of calories daily and requires a proper diet to keep up. Also, you're going to need to keep on that milking schedule. From what I understand, engorged breast hurt like hell. You're probably going to need a good pump.

And if this whole thing doesn't work out with him and he's not a fan, you can just sell your milk. Lots of hopitals buy milk for new mothers that can't make their enough of their own.

Good luck! Again, totally jealous lol.
>>
File: 1489797322332.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489797322332.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
i love my mommy so mcuh
>>
>>36504743
If I could change anything I would date someone who was also into the same thing to make it easier.
>>
>>36504834
I just wish it was easier to find like-minded girls desu
I bet most of them come from Australia or New Zealand
>>
>>36504799
So far I managed to go up a cup size and they did hurt like hell for a while but the milk didn't come in bc my hubby stopped. To be fair we where distracted with other things but this time im making it work no matter what. My plan is buying a used pump from craigslist.
>>
>>36501765
I wish I could have been your cute mommy. :(
>>
I think it's hot but I wouldn't want to play the role of a baby or talk like a fucking baby.
>>
File: shouta kun.jpg (139KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
shouta kun.jpg
139KB, 1280x738px
>>36504952
Y-You do? Really? I'm sure you're a great mommy, Anon!
>>
>>36504890
I discovered a couple of websites and blogs where people who like lactation hook up and stuff but bringing that up to a normie is hard.
>>
>>36504926
Going up a cup size sounds about right, though some women experience more growth. Pain, unfortunately, goes with it, too.

If you're going to get a pump, go automatic. A hand pump is just going to hurt your hands. To induce, you're going to have to pump A LOT more to get it going than women who already have milk flowing due to shit like pregnancy. An automatic pump, you can just set and forget. And if you're going to get one used, disinfect the hell out of it.

I know far to much about this, huh? Oh well.
>>
>>36505004
I mean, if its sites like LMH or Fetlife, I'm not really into that..
>>
>>36504987
You seem familiar...and cute!
>>
>>36505026
Thats good info though you have done your homework. Once I have the pump I'm def cleaning the shit out of it for now im working with my hands and whenever he wants to.
>>
>>36505055
They arent my favorties either mainly bc its a bunch of older people and im still young.
>>
File: shouta-magatsuchi.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shouta-magatsuchi.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>36505075
Oh gosh, anon...thank you very much! You're really kind! I think you sound familiar too! Um, we may have talked the other day, I think...
>>
>>36505095
Hands are good, but natural stimulation by mouth will be your best bet here. I mean, if your partner has issues with you wanting to suck on your nipples all time, that's lame lol. The problem, I assume, is timing. Getting enough time to do it properly and often enough.

I wish you the best here, though. Again, honestly just super jealous. A girl who would induce for me is a dream. If you have any questions, just ask.
>>
I'd like a motherly gf without the mommy roleplay.
>>
>discover I have a slight mummy fetish
>surgence of mummy threads
boy oh boy luck me
>>
>>36505165
Do you have any other uh, websites to offer?
>>
>>36505212
You sound like the perfect partner and that sucks I wish he was as willing as you. now that I'm unemployed I'm putting all my time into inducing and planning on posting an ama if I succed.
>>
>>36505352
Not any that I can think of right now. I mainly private browse and then I don't have the search history.
>>
>>36505405
Is it ok if we maintain a friendship or a contact for that? I at least want to be able to network to find young people like myself interested in this sort of thing.
>>
>>36505370
Ehh, I don't know about "perfect". Relationships based specifically on a fetish probably aren't a great idea. I'd rather develop on a personal level with someone first. And even though I'm a normie, I spend too much time just goofing off and browsing 4chan, lusting over things I probably won't ever have lol.
>>
>>36505531
I know we all do that to a certain point. i meant that it would be better if he was more willing thats it.
>>
>>36505490
I like to stay anonymous just because of privacy but anytime one of these threads are posted im usually on them so you will probably see me posting again.
>>
>>36505637
Oh, okay anon. Thanks for the heads up. We'll see if there's another time we cross paths.
>>
>>36505196
Can you two please get together

It would be the best if one of these threads actually produced a relationship
>>
>>36505678
I hope so to I actually had fun on this thread.
>>
>>36502188
I have it because my mother neglected me as a child
>>
>>36502188
>pathetic minds of childish mommyfags.
jokes on you I like being pathetic to my mommy
>>
>>36506338
Not him, I guess I kinda do too in a way. Because mommy will accept you and love you no matter what. She'd probably even think it's cute.
>>
File: 10761699_t.jpg (16KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
10761699_t.jpg
16KB, 200x195px
>>36503004
>>mfw
fucking furry creep, go back to /mlp
>>
>>36506386
I don't go there though. I don't like my little pony
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.