[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://prettyasianbrides.com/#pric e Now you can buy wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1492950636464.jpg (82KB, 979x737px) Image search: [Google]
1492950636464.jpg
82KB, 979x737px
https://prettyasianbrides.com/#price

Now you can buy wife with bitcoin, FUCK YEAH! 2 BTC per wife is a steal!
>>
>>36501741
Is this consensual or is it human trafficking? It seems sketch
>>
>>36501741
Can I buy that cute boy on the laptop in the background instead
>>
>>36501798
The website implies they are being trafficked to pay off their family's debt. Pretty fucked up desu.
>>
>>36501741
>14yo wife
How is this website still up?
>>
>>36501741
Thanks for the ticket to the top of NSA'S list op
>>
This is depressing. I hope they just keep your bitcoins if you fall for it. Also good luck getting her a visa.
>>
>>36501741
Thanks for the link OP. I just ordered the 22 year old
>>
This is what it comes to. This is what it is.
>>
>>36502659
cockblocked by your own kin.

The curse is thorough. You shall never breed.
>>
>>36501741
implying those women won't rob you blind and kill you in your sleep
>>
honesty the 14yr virgin one is kinda ugly
id go with the 25yr old one
>>
>>36501741
Seriously, report thi-

>>36502659
Ah, good, someone already did. Now I don't have to get off my lazy, apathetic ass and do the right thing for once in my life.
>>
>>36502329
Because it's usually the US gov running these honeypots.
>>
>>36502659
They wont take it down, its a honeypot retard
>>
File: reported.png (192KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
192KB, 1366x728px
>>36501741
enjoy getting v& m8 :^)
>>
>>36503358
That's a lot of bait in 1 pic
>>
>>36501741
It's a low effort scam. The borderline retards that get caught up in it can't exactly report to the police that their trafficed slave didn't arrive as promised.
>>
>>36502783
Nah I'm a white guy with an Asian gf going through the process of getting her a visa so I can marry her. This shit kinda bothers me. I hope these girls can escape and find white bfs on their own time without the financial bs.

>>36503174
I really hope it is but you never know these days. It would be even better if it's a scam and anyone shitty enough to do it would get taken for a large sum of money.
>>
>>36504456
>I'm a white guy with an Asian gf going through the process of getting her a visa so I can marry her.
>getting her a visa so I can marry her
>getting her a visa

You are playing a dangerous game Anon. The 'getting her a visa' may be the only use she has for you.
>>
>>36501741
You do realize the moment you """order""" a wife on there that FBI agents will be rushing to your house, right?

>>36501798
Even if the women on there are agreeing to do this without an external threat forcing them to, trafficking laws would still likely consider this illegal.
>>
>>36504524
I lived in her country and I know her personally. It's not like some random girl I met online or something like that. I met her family, took her virginity, etc etc...

I always tell people that the number one rule when it comes to this stuff is never get someone who was looking for you. Find someone who never thought of it and convince them it's a good idea.
>>
How is this different then asian mail order brides that louis theroux documented?
>>
>>36504590
I said 'may' instead of 'will' for that reason. Since this is /r9k/, I tend to assume that everyone here is a robot, and desperation comes easy to the lonely (and skews their judgement).

If what you are saying is true, then congratulations on your upcoming nuptials anon. I wish you a happy and healthy life with your future bride...and, since this is effectively obligatory on /r9k/, FUCK OFF TO REDDIT NORMIE SCUM. Seriously though, sounds like things are going well for you.
>>
>>36504652
I'm not quite there yet. People like to say everyone here who isn't a robot is a failed normie. That wouldn't apply to me, I'm more like an aspiring one. I just got off the NEETbux and found work. I am trying to figure out a plan for this visa stuff. It's not easy at all. If you don't have a certain amount of income each year you'll have to find someone else to sponsor you. My mom will do that for me but despite that I'm scared of the shit falling through.

I can't even imagine doing something like what this site suggests. They want to see proof of a relationship etc when you get a visa. If you badly fuck up one application you have little chance of ever trying to do it again. Also the amount of money involved in the application isn't insignificant either. It would be a huge waste.
>>
>>36503358
>using bing

wow there are a lot of layers to this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.