[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon. I TOLD YOU, im a vegan, why did you order this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 1[1].jpg (50KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
50KB, 852x480px
>"Anon. I TOLD YOU, im a vegan, why did you order this salad with chicken on it for me?! now I cant eat!"
>>
>>36501443
That means you won't even swallow my semi-children later on?
>>
>>36501443
>so when will you thank me for helping you lose some of that overdue weight you ungrateful whore?
>>
File: 1473016879991.png (7KB, 223x140px) Image search: [Google]
1473016879991.png
7KB, 223x140px
Fuck people who do this my man. Just eat AROUND the chicken for gods sake
>>
>>36501443
It's going to be thrown out if you don't eat it, so now that chicken died for nothing. I hope you're happy you dumb skank.
>>
>"heh, ive got some meat for you to eat slut"
*unzips dick*
*grabs her by the hair*
*bends her over the bed*
>"Finish? heh, im just getting started with you bitch"
*slides hand slowly down the front of her shorts*
*spreads clit hole open with thumb and middle finger*
*finger it with my pointer till she cums*
>"now clean it up slut"
*sticks fingers in her mouth as she sucks them clean of her pussy juices*
>>
I'm vegan too though.
>>
>>36501443
What kinda idiot orders a chicken salad for a vegan?
>>
File: 1482798124890.jpg (283KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482798124890.jpg
283KB, 750x1000px
>>36502666
>I'm vegan too though.
This
What do you do in situations where you order food you thought was vegan but it actually has meat in it though?

Personally I eat it. One time I ordered a tofu pad prik khing at a thai restaurant, and they put chicken instead. They had to throw it out, I decided if that situation happened again I would just eat it.

It doesn't happen a lot though, only happened one other time in my ~2 years of being vegan

>>36502695
Also this. Anon knew she was vegan when he ordered it. Anon should have accomdated her diet when they went out.
>>
>>36501443
o-oh i thought you said you were a virgin
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
40KB, 852x480px
>>36502820
>"uhhh oh my god anon, I cant believe I even agreed to let you buy me dinner to night, you already KNOW that virginity is a social construct and not even real"
>>
>>36501443
If you don't eat it the chicken died in vain.
>>
>>36501443
Just take it off or eat around it you dumb bitch.
>>
>>36502867
so has anyone ever had their penis inside of you?
>>
>>36502960
>you make mistake
>you insult her for it
maybe you should have just listened and ordered the right thing in the first place
>>
>>36502666
>666

Numbers check out vegan devil
>>
>>36501536
Oral sex is vegan retard.
>>
>>36501536
I don't understand what people like you think about vegans.

do you think at all about why someone might not want to eat animals or animal products?

You think they are just doing it because they can? To prove a point?
>>
Because I've decided if I'm paying for your shit, then you're gunna live how I say.
Don't like it, buy it yourself.
>>
>>36503298
>You think they are just doing it because they can? To prove a point?
No I think they do it because they're mentally ill and have a messiah complex
>>
>>36503298
because all life is sacred and it is good for your health to not have real protein
>>
>>36503298
Why do they do it then. I can't think of a single justifiable reason to be a vegan UNLESS you are part of the .00001% of people whose body rejects meat entirely. Being a vegan means you're just trying to be a special snowflake and you are an inferior human being.
>>
>>36503341
>all life is sacred
well spook'd my friend
Life itself is nothing but a social construct
>>
"Implying you're not going to take 3 bites of whatever I'd have ordered for you and have me eat it anyway, I didn't order it for you I ordered it for me."
>>
>>36502649
>Clit hole
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36503317
lmfao You sound like a massive cunt with control and anger issues.

>>36503334
>the robot calls others "mentally ill"

>>36503341
Plants are all complete proteins

>>36503362
It's the healthiest and best diet

>inb4 some cuck comes along talking about the paleo or keto meme diets
>>
>>36503404
>It's the healthiest and best diet

Literally false.
>>
>>36503459
It's not. Check the Seventh Day Adventists in America. I think the Californians. Longest living group in the world. Vegan.

Second longest living group is the Okinawans who are pescetarian but otherwise eat vegan.
>>
>>36501443
shut the fuck up sophie you dumb whore
i hope you go to fucking hell
>>
I dunno, I have major respect to vegans because they have the willpower to put themselves through that shit (looked at dozens of vegan dishes and only found a couple I would maybe try to eat, extremely restrictive selection of possible things to eat) and honestly I'm doing pretty well for myself with a balanced diet, getting /fit/ and feeling pretty good. I just love meat way to much to ever let it go. Being forced to eat vegan even for a week would be my own personal hell
>>
>>36503533
Nothing is set in stone though, and in the case of the okinawans you're talking about a unique ethnic population who have followed a traditional cultural lifestyle up until the mid 20th century
>>
>>36503831
>This entire post
What did he mean by this? You need to make arguments and not just say vague nothings.
>>
>>36503298
They might do it because it is the only sustainable way to feed humanity and meat will get so expensive only the richest will be able to afford it. The other crap about health and soul and shit is gay and frankly shouldn't matter.
>>
>>36503905
What's vague about it? There are more factors that determine lifespan than diet, and every individual is different.
>>
>>36503905
>Makes an argument
>Responds with a meme followed by "You need to make an argument"

Vegans, everyone.
>>
>>36503993
He hasn't made a single argument.

>>36503986
I never said there weren't more factors but diet is undeniably the biggest determinant of life span short of some sort of disability or deformity like a fucked heart. A normal person of normal health will live longer on a properly managed vegan diet than they will on a properly managed omnivorous diet.

It's not an incestuous group, the SDA. Anyone can join and yet once they adopt the vegan diet they seem to live longer. Hmmmm really makes me think
>>
File: 1475967653776s.jpg (6KB, 226x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475967653776s.jpg
6KB, 226x249px
>>36502649
>clit hole
uh oh
>>
>>36504092
>a normal person of normal health will live longer on a properly managed vegan diet than they will on a properly managed omnivorous diet.

source?
>>
>>36504215
https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/vegans/
Just go through this and find all the health issues veganism lessens the chance of getting. Everything is cited and sourced by actual studies and is run by doctors and dieticians. Have fun.
>>
I dated a vegan chick before. Never again. Trust me, it's not worth it even if she's hot.
>>
>>36504435
I turned my girlfriend vegan. It's great.
>>
>>36504347
>every link goes back to another page of the same website
>founder is one dude who coincidentally has a book to sell

Gee whiz
>>
>>36504594
>He's too stupid to click "Sources Cited" and read the research
Carnies are the dumbest.

Are you this fucking idiot? >>36503993
>>
>>36504347
>lessens the chance of getting.

So it isn't actually better for you, just makes you lads prone to other shit. Is basically it's the same deal as those people who say using a phone gives you cancer, it's all about chance
>>
>>36501443
fucking adapt bitch
>>
>>36503298
>To prove a point?
Yes. It's like offering your home to one refugee while doing nothing about the millions of people suffering in third world countries. It doesn't solve shit.
>>
>>36504676
>being this retarded
It doesn't make anyone more prone to anything. What the fuck?
>>
>>36504800
That was a typo you fuckwit, I meant less prone
>>
>>36504347
>muh statistics

Statistics can only describe trends among groups, not predict the future for individuals

Just do what the fuck you want and stop being a self-righteous pedant
>>
>>36504894
>Makes a massive typo, completely changing the word
>They aren't fucking close on a keyboard
>But somehow I'M the fuckwit
Kek. Fucking retard.

Cancer has always been about chance idiot. CHD and CVD aren't about chance and are largely eliminated in a vegan diet. A sedentary vegan has healthier arteries than long distance runners.

>>36504948
>Pffft who cares if I raise my risk of cancer from baseline to 60%
>It's just chance bro let me kill myself how I want (but please pay for my treatment)
>>
File: DisgustedMatei.png (81KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustedMatei.png
81KB, 231x277px
>Spend your own hard earned money to feed some whore
>Have to listen to her whine about all her problems when all you want is that loose hole between her legs
>bbbBBBUUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPp!!!!!
>Wow, that was so good Anon, thanks for dinner!
>She digests the food
>bbbBBBBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPFFFffththththth!!!!!!
>PPLLAARRPP's out a sludgy toxic log into a toilet bowl leaving a foul sickening stench and stain in the side of the toilet bowl
>Thanks for dinner the other night, Anon!
>She finally decides to put out after you've spent $100s on her because all women are prostitutes
>EAT ME OUT ANON!
>Your nose is just centimeters from her smelly unwashed asshole because majority of American women have never even heard of a bidet
>Pretend that you enjoy munching on her roast beef flaps and don't even get a blowjob in return
>Still cucks you with Tyrone

Fucking disgusting sluts
>>
>>36502649
>clit hole
This site is for grown ups
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.