[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to bar last night with friend >QT and her friends come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1430434892517.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430434892517.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>Go to bar last night with friend
>QT and her friends come up to our table, initiates conversation with us, me particularly
>Things going well for about 10-20 minutes
>Her friends leave to go somewhere else, QT still stays and talks with us
>For another good 10-20 minutes
>Eventually friends start pushing her to go over to where they are
>Asks us to buy her a drink
>Tell her I will if she gives me her phone number
>She does
>Text her today
>No response

How do women live with themselves doing this type of shit?
>>
How long ago did you text her?
>>
Women are trash...what's new?
>>
>texting the next day

woah boy
>>
>>36500836
>>Asks us to buy her a drink

What an insufferable bitch
>>
>>36500913
About an hour ago.

>>36500975
What's the problem with this? Strike when the iron is hot.
>>
>>36500836
>Ask us to buy her a drink

Ha my boy, you fell for this old trick, never trust a woman who show interest in you and them ask something from you
>>
File: Laughinggirls.jpg (91KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Laughinggirls.jpg
91KB, 449x401px
>texting the next day

You blew it you fucking retard
>>
>>36501124
What's the matter with this? If you wait too long, she'll forget who you are.
>>
>>36501310
>>36501310
>If you wait too long, she'll forget who you are.
>If you wait too long
>too long

You mean more than 12 hours?

I got a hot bitch number at the bar and I waited a week, after I texted her she was all over the d-piece, she was waiting the whole time.
>>
>>36500836
I went to a bar with a couple of girls the other night. All of them joked about how they could just flirt with guys for free drinks. You fell for the oldest fucking trick you dumbass
>>
>>36501008
Nigga it's been an hour give her a minute. She may or may not respond but you have to learn to be able to wait longer than an hour before you go off.
>>
>>36501446

Yeah OP give her a minute, she's not done sucking off Chad
>>
>>36501445
My hate for women rises each and every day.
>>
>>36501687
Why? You'd do the same if you had idiots willing to buy you things simply for allowing them to talk to you.

Get good at women and stop getting played
>>
>>36500836
she just scammed you for a free drink m8
>>
>>36501900
>Nigger detected

I have morals, so I absolutely wouldn't do this shit if I had the opportunity to. I know you like to steal, though, Jamal.
>>
>>36501971
>tfw the beta cuck who got played lashes out and calls you a nigger out of a desperate need to feel better than ANYONE but you're not a nigger
lmfaooo

Send her another text and get mad when she doesn't reply in 0.00293 seconds faggot
>>
>>36501971
How the fuck is it stealing anyway lol
>>
>>36502092
There's an implication that she will respond if she gives you her phone number.

Why do you think guys ask for it? To keep in their contact lists and stare at all day?
>>
>>36502311
No there isn't. She gives you the number and that's it. She's under no obligation to reply. And if she were she'd give you a fake number and you'd bitch and moan about that
>>
>>36502735
>I'm going to trick this guy to buy me an expensive drink under the illusion that I'll respond to his calls/texts.
>There's no implication

Hmm, really boggles the brain cells wondering why these women don't just directly inform the guy that they don't intend to respond to him. Maybe it's because the guy wouldn't buy the drinks? But yeah, no implication.
>>
>>36502836
>Creates a strawman that a priori rules out any other conclusion
You're fucking dumb anon. Like... really dumb.

She has no intention of talking to OP. She tests her luck and asks for a drink. He says only if she gives her number. He never asked to meet up later or some other time or chat. Just for her number. No stealing happened.
>>
>>36502857
What the fuck is the point of having a number if you're not gonna use it?
Does she think OP just likes collecting phone numbers or something? No, it's a pretty obvious implication.
>>
>texting the next day

Well if she didn't suspect you were a desperate virgin loser before...
>>
>>36502910
She doesn't care what he uses it for. She did what he asked. This is like trying to claim that you can't buy eggs to throw at faggots like you because there is an """obvious implication""" that you're going to eat them.

The store doesn't care what you do with the eggs once you exchange consideration. Neither does the girl. Quit complaining.
>>
>>36501008
>an hour
Have some patience you idiot.
Let me guess, new /fit/izen who has little experience with dating yet?
>>
>texting within 72hr of getting a number
>replying within an hour of her texting you

How to make yourself look desperate 101.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.