[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have big penis but don't use it cause robot virgin >masturbate,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1049.jpg (831KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
831KB, 2448x2448px
>have big penis but don't use it cause robot virgin
>masturbate, circumcision scar keeps getting red, painful when stroking
>turns out i have a botched circumcision and will need to get medical intervention to stop the pain

I can't even be allowed to masturbate anymore.

pic related, its what my disgusting dick looks like after a masturbation session
>>
>>36500304
im circumcised too and quite curious as to how your skin gets that texture. how did they botch it exactly? mines cut basically the same way but doesnt look anything like that. anyways sucks that we got jewed friend.
>>
Why the fuck is circumcision still a thing
>>
>letting the jews touch your penis

you dun goofed
>>
>>36500590
Sorry, I couldn't fight my doctor as a infant, he was too strong.
>>
>tfw pinhole phimosis and stretching didn't work even with creams and shit. Agreed to a circumcision this morning at doctors whilst still drunk from last night.

I'm so scared desu
>>
>>36500553
cuz muh religious tradition
>>
>>36501109
>religious tradition
roasties and chads just want their babbies dong to look like their fathers dong
>>
>>36501019
>pinhole phimosis
How does this even work? Are you even able to piss without some piss getting up in your foreskin? Is it full of slime/crust in there from being unable to wash it?
>>
>>36500417
what texture?

>>36500553
>>36500590
my father is jewish and also im american so....
>>
>>36500304
I've got the same problem but I'm too scared to see a doctor about it; I fear that they will only make things worse. Have you already seen a doctor and been told about a particular procedure they can do?
>>
>>36501857
no i havent seen a doctor. i posted on lebbit asking there if anyone had any idea, and basically the response i got was that i had a botched circumcision that would probably need even plastic surgery to fix it

what have you done to get around the problem? i try to masturbate wearing a glove and mainly just stick to the underside of my dick but then the underside hurts, so i'm gonna just stop masturbating
>>
>>36502009
I'm too scared of plastic surgery, I've seen some people who try that and it looks even worse.

I'm planning on attempting foreskin restoration in the long term. For now though, I just masturbate only when necessary (about once a week). I usually jack off using hair conditioner as lube in the shower. As long as I cum quick it doesn't get too agitated, but one time I took about an hour and I literally had scabs going across my scar afterwards.
>>
>>36502395
i used to use lotion to masturbate, but when i use a glove i actually dont even need it. yeah luckily i can make myself cum pretty quickly, like within two minutes

what kind of scabs did you get? like legit scabs? i actually get this weird white dust, almost like its really dry
>>
>>36502395
I restored my foreskin, and it was a major improvement. It took me around two years of cross taping and ring taping basically every day. The most important thing is to stay consistent.
>>
>>36501019
Ask them to cut off as little as possible, just enough to fix the phimosis
>>
>>36501019
Circumcision is never needed to cure phimosis. It can be fixed without removing any tissue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
>>
How much longer are we going to have to wait for foreskin regeneration to become a thing. They've regrown entire bunny dicks, they've regrown entire human vaginas, what's the hold up? I'm sure the market is a lot bigger for guys who were mutilated than women who need a new vagina or bunnies that need new dicks. Do bunnies even have jobs or do they use bunny money? Don't care, I want my dick back.
>>
>>36502503
improvement of what? did you have the same problem as me (OP)?
>>
>>36502443
I get the white dust a lot too, I think it's dried dead skin from the glans.

The scabs were fairly small, but they were legit scabs, like torn skin on any other part of the body. Hurt like hell and I couldn't jack off until they healed completely.

>>36502503
I'm planning on starting once I finish college. I've looked into it a bit and I'm planning on trying out some of the methods described at
http://norm.org/devices.html

And thank you for sharing, it helps ease the pain to hear that other people have had a good experience with restoration.
>>
>>36502616

But then how will the doctor get tissue worth $6 figures? Jew doctors are evil but it's a nice scam they have going on. Someone pays you to ruin their life and then you turn around and sell what they paid to give you for shitloads of even more money.
>>
>>36502656
I did have some issues like that, but probably not as bad because my circumcision was not as tight. Before I restored I was not able to masturbate without lube, and now I prefer not using lube. The sensitivity difference of my glans and inner foreskin remnant is night and day, and the skin became much thinner and was converted back into a mucous membrane.

I have seen a lot of other people online that had problems like yours too, and restoration helped a lot.

>>36502674
I used tape for the majority of my restoration. I was able to use it to get a functioning foreskin. A few years after I finished, I started again to grow more inner foreskin. I have used the TLC tugger, and now my main method is inflation with the HOPE device, which provides a lot of inner skin tension.

A lot of people have had success with only manual tugging too, but you have to be determined and consistent for it to work.
>>
File: skinmedica-censored.jpg (391KB, 1511x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skinmedica-censored.jpg
391KB, 1511x1000px
>>36502705
And where will they get tissue to harvest for use in wrinkle cream?
>>
>tfw roasties are allowed to mutilate baby boys
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/670vqi/even_masturbation_the_one_thing_that_an_fa_guy_is/ Lmao
>>
>>36500304
I have a scar like that and I don't feel shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.