[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm ready to throw in the towel on life and achievement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487303798261.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487303798261.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
I think I'm ready to throw in the towel on life and achievement and go for those autismbux. Tell me what I must do.
>>
Not op, but am also curious. Also, I know it's not very neet but how hard would it be to learn a computer language and wagecuck it up from home?
>>
>>36498694

Freelancing is hell. Don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>36498628
Go to a shrink, inform them of your 'tism, depression and talk about that shit. Inform them of your inability and failure to work, then get on the dole.
>>
Don't fall for the meme. Keep at it. Keep trying. I almost fell for it too, but I'm trying to escape robot hell.
We're all gonna make it.
Do not give up on yourself. it'll only make it worse. You will not feel better, you will feel worse, trust me.
>>
>>36498745

But I'm not a real tismo. I need to know what things to fake to sell it.

>>36498793
I don't really have the means to do that. I have no way to travel for job stuff, and I can't start school because I need to focus on paying rent.
>>
>>36498628
My friend said when she went into the interview she just acted batshit insane and rearranged the furniture in the office of the guy and stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.