[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting at home, resting after coming back from the gym >suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: feel beard.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>sitting at home, resting after coming back from the gym
>suddenly the phone starts ringing
>it's my ex
>we haven't talked in months
>can't decide if I should pick it up or not
>phone keeps ringing
>figure it may be something important and pick up
>"hey dad"
>"uhh what the fuck"
>"omg anon is that you? I thought I was calling my dad, must have accidently dialed you how you've been!"
>hearts starts pounding like crazy, thought I was over her but hearing her voice made the feelings surface again
>just make some small talk with her
>make her laugh
>hearing her laugh puts a fucking bullet to my heart
>mention I've stopped drinking and started going to the gym more
>she seems very happy for me, she hated me drinking
>keep talking like everything's normal
>hang up
>now I feel like fucking drinking again

Fuck my life bros, I moved to another fucking state just to get her out of my mind and it was working too, then this shit happens. Fucking why? I'm probably gonna see her in two weeks too since I'm going back home and we're in the same friends circle. I thought it was fucking done, why?
>>
>>36498464
>why?

cause you're a cuck
>>
>>36498464
this is so weird, do people still "dial" people's numbers? wouldn't she just tap her dads name? r u still on her contacts list, is that it? maybe she wants to get back together?
>>
>>36498636
This. It really makes you question, because she would have consciously looked down, and she would have to see your name, then call it again. There's no way she didn't do this on purpose. Just try your hardest not to fall for her again Op. It's not worth it. I wish you luck.
>>
>>36498464
Stay strong OP

She's probably intentionally torturing you. Don't let her break you. You're stronger than this.
>>
>>36498636
My name starts with D, I suppose she mishit it instead of Dad or something. She did seem surprised when she heard my voice
>>
>>36498776
>>36498800
But why would she do something like that on purpose?
>>
File: 1492118302013.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492118302013.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>it's my ex

Stopped reading there, back to /adv/ with you norman
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.