[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets see robots, what are your best experiences with girls ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9525.jpg (1MB, 2052x1111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9525.jpg
1MB, 2052x1111px
Lets see robots, what are your best experiences with girls ?

Everything besides sexual activity.
>>
>>36498100
kissing a girl on the back of a jet ski
>>
>>36498100
Not so long ago I got a girl drunk, and we were staring into each others eye from an inch away smiling, then she got up and I followed her towards her dorm room, and then... two of her friends and some guy were there waiting for her, so I only got to watch as they made her throw up to sober her up a little, and then I was hushed away...
>>
>>36498100
Spent the best years of my life with a girl I genuinely loved with all my heart before she left me last year due to my own constant bullshit and inability to change.

e-gf, incase I'm called a normie.
>>
>>36498100
Got one.
>Be 17
>Prom
>Managed to actually bring someone
>good 6.5-7/10, not super hot but charming
>Both of us are mild autists
>DJ takes requests, people play shitty music
>gf and I are pretty pissed
>She leads me outside
>We read and cuddle with each other for about 2 hours
>Not much talking, just sitting together and enjoying the evening
>Just her head on my chest, looking at me like I was the only thing that mattered in the world
>>
>>36498384
Why didn't things get any more serious than that?
>>
>>36498384
OP here.

Stories like this literally make me wanna cry. I find it so beautifully unreal to happen to me..
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (64KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
64KB, 645x773px
Talking with her and making her smile and knowing that she cares about me.
>>
>>36498100
>besides sexual activity
Is watching her sleep curled up in your arm afterwards part of sex or not?
>>
>>36498458
They did, but OP wanted non-sexual.
>>
>>36498516
I think he meant fails tho, not partial success stories.
>>
>>36498552
Well if you want me to tell the rest, I can.
>>
>>36498590
bring that wall of greentext man
>>
>>36498516
>>36498552
OP again.

No, no. I just aimed for stories like his. Moments when you felt emotinally fulfilled or just happy with yourself and the situation you're in.
>>
I used to have this "routine" I'd end up always going through with when it came to women. A different (or better man) would have gotten a lot of sex out of it.

>Meet a girl, real life or internet
>Become platonic friends
>Put on a mask of bravado and laid back fun
>Go out of my way to make her laugh without showing interest while also acting as a fairly stern, uncompromising "voice of reason"
>Every now and then, let the cracks of the "real me" (emotional and troubled) show through
>Girl thinks she's "special" and unique for seeing past what everyone else sees, even though I am letting her do it

This always culminated in the same situation:

>Alone with girl
>She compliments some aspect about me
>Coyly deny it, act slightly unsure about being complimented so frankly
>Girl puts her hand on me somewhere (hand or thigh), looks into my eyes, and talks about how "special" I am to her
>Don't reciprocate at all
>Girl either becomes a hopeless platonic friend or goes fucking nuts at me further down the line because I broke her heart

Stopped myself doing this whole routine a short while back, when I realised it was a routine. It worked even when I was kinda fat.
>>
>>36498590
Sure, go ahead. Would like to hear about someone's happines for change..
>>
>>36498646
Greentext coming up.
>>36498384
>After that, she asked whether I wanted the relationship to go further
>said yes
>kisses me on the lips
>Mind begins swirling
>Decide to walk to her house
>we get in, parents aren't home
>she brings me to her room
>begin making out
>taking off clothes
>not bad ass or tits, but nothing extraordinary
>Both of us are still nervous about actually fucking
>"Listen Elise, I'll only do it if you want to"
>Says yes
>we fuck, but only for about 15 min. before I cum
>stay in bed for the rest of the night
>>
>ew it's anon, let's move seats
>>
>be a 26 year old virgin
>meet a 17 year old girl by some luck
>she strings me along and I fell for it like a retard because I'm too hungry for love and attention
>she just starts ghosting me out of no where
>>
>>36498100
Best/ worst for me. A kind of /lit/ grill was walking back with me to her dorm when she started shit talking all of the nerdy, socially inept people at our role playing society. The fact she was saying those things to me was like a compliment, as if she saw me differently. Bad because it showed me that even the shut in, pure girls are cunts. I told her "don't be mean to the autists" partway through the conversation and there was an awkward silence.
>>
>be in HS
>goth girl in bio class, we both get there early, we start chatting
>eventually become friends
>she drops out of school, but still message her on IM, stay friends
>moves in down the street with her friend, get invited to goth parties
>bring weed, smoke 'em up, they beg me to sell them baggies of my finest green
>goth girl and her friend sit on my lap all the time during these parties
>almost got laid a couple times at them, rejected the drunk girls who hit on me even though they were hot goth chicks for the most part

Felt so out of place there, but everyone was pretty friendly even though I didn't put silly makeup on. Watched movies, hung out, smoked the ganj'n sold the ganj. Was pretty nice having those thick bottomed gals sit on my lap for hours at a time too. They came to my house from time to time, we'd watch cartoons and bullshit. They wanted to pierce my ears and give me some gothy earring to wear, but I was like, nah, you can just stab me with the needle, i wanna see if it hurts.

Bitch did everything in her power to make me cry, but didn't even flinch,s o i'm proud of myself. goth chick's friend was like, SEE, I TOLD YOU HE WOULDN'T CRY YOU LOST THE BET HAHAHAHA. Goth girl gave me the earring anyway, I still have it tucked away in my special Shoe Box of Memories. I wouldn't mind seeing her again honestly, though i'm still the boring sack of shit I was a decade ago; nothing's changed.
>>
File: upprov1sm.jpg (14KB, 384x264px) Image search: [Google]
upprov1sm.jpg
14KB, 384x264px
>>36499116
>wake up next day
>gf is already up
>walk downstairs
>gf is sitting at table, dead serious face, waiting for me (again, both of us are kinda autistic)
>"Anon, what-what did you think of last night?"
>explain how I couldn't judge bc both of us were virgins
>She thanks me for the sex and drives me home
>we continued dating for another year after that. Broke up bc she was going to college halfway across the country
>still good friends with each other
At least for me, that night is still the best time of my life.
>>
>be friend with girl
>dont even know how
>were in same class and she came up to me
>meet her
>she wants to show me something
>takes my hand
>full on hand on hand contact
>sweating hard and red in face
>leads me to secluded garden
>shows me huge ass spider
>laugh with her
thats the happy part
after that she rejected me the whole i dont see you that way shadingdong
they dont even know when they hurt us
>>
>first grads
>kids who finish their work early can put their heads on the desk and chill
>me and girl next to me done
>shes drooling all over the table
>"lets kiss while no ones looking, anon"
>say no because I didnt want to drag my head through her drool
>>
>>36499618
Seems fake as fuck desu
>>
>>36498100

>skiing in march in france
>qt in my ski class
>im 21 and shes 25-28
>only other brit in class
>get on great
>ski together all week and in afternoons off

best week of my life so far
>>
>>36498100
I cuddled with my oneitis last December
Haven't even talked to another girl since
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.