[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claim to speak fluent Russian, Mandarin, and Polish and to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (3KB, 98x98px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3KB, 98x98px
>Claim to speak fluent Russian, Mandarin, and Polish and to and have 20 years of experience with being a CFO on my job application

>Literally only barley literate in english and have never worked in my life

>I got called in for an interview tomorrow

There has so be some way, right?
>>
>>36497604
>he fell for the just lie on your resume meme
Now they are just going to spread the word around that Anon is a phony and not to hire him. Good job cucking yourself out of a career in the area you live.
>>
Just go and bullshit, they'll probably know but if your goofy application worked, who knows.
>>
>>36497604
Did you at least add the autism to your resume?
No but seriously you're fucking retarded. You know they can see if you know a certain language, right? It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>36497775
>You know they can see if you know a certain language, right? It's not fucking hard.
this fag's playing it up OP, they won't have a special language team of a native ruskie, chink, and pole waiting to test you. Your interviewer may say "I see you speak Russian! [some horrific gargled Russian greeting]" just repeat the noises he makes at you.
>>
>>36497775
im pretty sure they just make you do a proficiency test in that language, i had to do one to prove i knew french for my job application. it was online though so i just cheated
>>
Just own up to it, tell them that you really want to work there but the only way to get your foot in the door is to lie. Hopefully your interviewer will see it as dedication and not lack of integrity
>>
>>36498037
what shitty advice desu
>>
>>36497604
have fun going to jail you dumb fuck
>>
>>36498056
Haha, okay. What would you have him do instead, genius?
>>
>>36498137
>What would you have him do instead, genius?

wing it, something like what this guy said >>36497835
>>
>barley

Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.