[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Eww that beta guy is so creepy. Hold me Tyrone." *Tyrone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: flmurder2.jpg (60KB, 591x381px) Image search: [Google]
flmurder2.jpg
60KB, 591x381px
"Eww that beta guy is so creepy. Hold me Tyrone." *Tyrone kills her a week later*
>>
>>36497545

Burn the coal, pay the toll

originalis
>>
>>36497545
she'd rather be with someone she knows is going to abuse/kill her rather than you anon. You must be fucking disgusting
>>
>>36497545
Girls who look and dress like that have serious attitude problems. They say and do whatever they want to whomever they want because they feel invincible because they're female. You won't believe just how far a woman will push because she *knows* there's nothing you can do back to her.

I'm not saying he should've killed her. But I understand.
>>
>>36497608
What anon means to say is that she looks like a total bitch and probably deserved it.
>>
>>36497545
But anon that can't happen! Girls have a 6th sense that allow them to detect creepy guys! So you must be wrong!!! Tyrone didn't kill her, this is probably some racist conspiracy!
>>
File: file.png (68KB, 798x121px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
68KB, 798x121px
There is a website that catalogs interracial murders every month in the US. Lots of coalburners getting BTFO.
>>
He a good boy he aint do nuffin
>>
>>36499001
Can I get a link to that website hombre?
>>
>>36499001
Link?

Not original obviously
>>
>>36499057
http://narrative-collapse.com/crime-data/

I wish they tried a little harder to find white on black murders. There's no way only 3 have happened in the last few months while nearly a hundred or more black on white murders have in the same period.
>>
>>36497545
Are you in Orlando, OP?
>>
>>36499118
Must be fake news then because white peepo be killin brothas every minute of every day, MSNBC and CNN said so
KYK media word up
>>
>>36499118
whites are probably better at getting away with it
>>
>>36499001
Too bad about the daughter.
>>
I love seeing coalburners in public. One time, this nigga got in a fight outside the bar, and this hopped-up coalburner was running literal circles around the guys involved, running her mouth off, calling men bitches, acting like a tough man, all because she knew nobody would touch her. I could only laugh, especially when one of the guys she was attacking called her a bitch and the other guy ON HIS SIDE chided him for disrespecting "a woman" - he actually called this degenerate whore a woman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.