[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you actually bullied? Or just left alone because you acted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Were you actually bullied? Or just left alone because you acted like it's what you wanted?
>>
>>36497194
Option number two

Was bullied a little bit, but nothing major. Just people pretending to be my friend to make fun of me later. Although, that has caused some issues.
>>
I don't understand the second question. I was bullied a bit but not all too serious. Often feel like an outsider however and it pushes me towards solitariness.
>>
My bullies gave me Traumatic Brain Injuries on multiple occasions.
>>
>>36497194
Are you implying that I convinced myself I wanted to be lonely when I wanted friends?
>>
File: 1484475886036.jpg (7KB, 153x179px) Image search: [Google]
1484475886036.jpg
7KB, 153x179px
nah man, I wasn't bullied

I just fucked up and doubled down
>>
I was never bullied I just hung out with the bullies and kept people from standing up for themselves. Only issue I've ever had was one kid my best friend was bullying told his older brother and the older brother came to fight my friend. He didn't know how to fight so I told him I'd keep him covered, when the older brother came down and got in my friends face i hit with the trucks of my skateboard and fractured his skill, he went to the hospital and their family moved and the 2 went to another school
>>
>>36497194
Was in a small school. There was still a food chain but no one really wanted to fuck with me.
>>
>>36497194
I was physically and verbally attacked, had valuables stolen from me.

I was always taught to be obedient and not speak or draw attention.

Even when I asked for help, sh!t was done about it. When I retaliated back I was punished for it. Sucks, but it is what it is.
>>
File: 1491515162289.png (340KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491515162289.png
340KB, 720x1280px
>>36497194
I was verbally bullied from 3rd to 4th grade. After I stopped reacting to everything everyone said they stopped bugging me because I was "boring". A lanky black kid who hung out with some giant guys tried to bully me but when I actually fought back he stopped and I found his giant friends were just for show. I was never alone because I hung out with the losers but they weren't so bad.
>>
>>36500566
holy fuck you sound qt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.