[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

speak with me robrots how was your weekend? did something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

speak with me robrots

how was your weekend?

did something interesting, funny or cool?
>>
i sucked a dick for the first time
>>
File: 1461869967557.png (143KB, 410x436px) Image search: [Google]
1461869967557.png
143KB, 410x436px
>>36497029
not really,

friday i got drunk with my mates and lost my guitar pick
the next 2 days I stayed home and watched stupid shit instead of studying or practising guitar

what about you
>>
I started to crush quarz rocks that I found in a river. Then I panned it for gold. I found nothing.
>>
>>36497300
spit or swallow?

>>
File: Sad facial expression.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
Sad facial expression.png
483KB, 529x470px
>>36497029
>friend tickles me, trying to see if I'm still ticklish
>I am and I resent it
>flinch but still laugh despite that fact that it hurts >.<
>pretty much cornered and nearly die of laughter
>sadtimes.jpg

Its stuff like this that reminds me of why I loathe physical contact, yet are virtually defenseless to it. God help me.
>>
>>36497313
just chill out alone as always

is raining all day along, the temperature it's nice to do something comfy in home

i have a full week of work ahead, so i just needed this interior peace
>>
I finished the rest of my MATH-109 homework then worked on my wireless charger project and got it to light and LED. From there played league and csgo.
>>
>>36497528
sounds funny and cute for me
>>
>>36497649
Its scary, I accidentally squealed when they grabbed my side, I didn't even know I could make a sound like that. Now they know my weakness so I'm worried they will tell others. I hate being touched in general.
>>
> you are the only one with finals and spent the weekend studying
>>
>>36497743
>I hate being touched in general
just why?
>>
>>36497790
It feels weird, I'm used to staying inside a lot when I'm not at work and aside from hugs get virtually no contact whatsoever. That and I tend to dissociate when something that in my mind is law should not happen, happens (apologies if that does not read well), being touched by anyone in any way other than a hug or handshake feels really weird, and being tickled more-so.
>>
>>36497029
>did something interesting, funny or cool?

Nope, usual seclusion. Did some work on saturday, got food alone, lurked a bit, and played vidya while wanting to do other stuff. I'm sure you all know what I mean. Not doing anything today besides listening to music and browsing wg. Might write for a bit, but im putting it off until the semester is over.

You do anything remotely interesting op?
>>
>>36497840
i see - well, from this point of view it can be a really uncomfortable situation
>>
>>36497790
where i live this is very common, especially between extroverted girls
>>
>>36498157
basically the same as you, but without games, because i don't have nothing to play on ps4 that i don't already have not finished. I brought it uncharted collection from mail, hope it comes soon.
>>
Less shit but still shit?
Did my normal board game night with some friends from high school, the next day got the samsung s8, today doing nothing.

It just feels like shit because deep down none of those things are satisfying, I feel alone still and I'm attempting to try to make connections females but everything is failing at least it feels like it is.

The worst part is when you talk to a girl who seems to be TOO nice so they would never really say "I don't want to talk to you." but they will give you half hearted, spaced out conversations until you get bored and go away. But you kind of wonder "Are they just soically weird or do they really not like me?" as a last bit of hope that maybe you aren't that unlikable.

I'm sure I am just that unlikable and I'm just fantasizing again in a world where there is actually one positive trait about me that people like.
>>
File: smaller.png (1MB, 1203x851px) Image search: [Google]
smaller.png
1MB, 1203x851px
>>36498405
No good singleplayer games to replay?
>>
File: feelssmart.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
feelssmart.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
i wrote about 400 lines of code
>>
>>36498983
I wrote 0 lines of code
I just can't fucking concentrate also it doesn't help that I'm from background and structuring an OOP program is way different, I hae to rewrite the fucker 3 times before I get it right
>>
>>36499066

OOP is a bitch to understand, don't feel discouraged.

it doesn't help that most people teach it in the most retarded way possible

>lol i have a "Dog()" class
>it has a method "bark()"
>and also one called "sit()"
>get it cuz like u can have more than one dog!!!

a good OOP example is the bank account. it is an abstract object that most people can easily wrap their head around.

>you have an Account()
>it has a property called "balance"
>you can deposit money with the method deposit(amount). this increases the account's balance property by amount
>you can withdraw money with the method withdraw(amount). this increases the account's balance by amount
>you can make it more advanced by having a ChequingAccount() and a SavingsAccount() has subclasses of Account(). this allows you to specify the interest rate, as a property of the object

OOP is a pain in the ass to really understand because it takes a long time before you even reach a point where you even have an idea that would be well-suited to using them. but when you get there, you'll know
>>
>>36498930
i just have
fallout 4
re revelations 2
uncharted 4
the evil within
bloodborne
>>
Got drunk
Saw Xiu Xiu live
>>
File: CkmbKnOUkAYCszX.jpg (164KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CkmbKnOUkAYCszX.jpg
164KB, 900x1200px
Earlier today I felt like I was going crazy. I was having a good time, but I had this weird need to scream or just yell things out loud. Being really loud and laughing like a retard.
Then I got in the whole self harm thing again, smoked a few cigarettes and realized that its time to take a goddamn nap. Woke up an hour ago maybe and feeling a bit more calm. I can feel that odd energy rising again though. What the HECK.
>>
Mediocre. Raged at retards on OW, watched anime and slept 15 hours a day.
>>
>>36497540
Southeast US? It's the same way where I'm at
>>
>>36499267
I've been having that overwhelming impulse to scream too lately but have done a good job controlling it, although I imagine if I did scream it would be incredibly relieving. Does anyone know what this is?
>>
>>36499214
OOP is tedious because you are always learning new garbage about new methods that come included in the language.

It makes the core of the running program look clean, but in the grand scheme of it all, your overall program looks like one of the schitzo's rooms from a beautiful mind. And if you don't know all methods available, you aren't as potent as someone who would. It becomes less about skill and knowledge to solve a problem and more, can I remember this one gimmick method to call to make everything easier?
>>
>>36499274
southeast brazil

and i not black
>>
File: picOkgxD0.jpg (135KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
picOkgxD0.jpg
135KB, 555x416px
talked to grill i like over instagram dms, went to rich friends house and got free pizza. kinda bored right now but cant complain about weekend.
>>
File: iktf.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>36499218
Mmmm, that is kinda a bummer. Been getting a hankering to play any of the souls games again, but can't bring myself to do it.

>>36499267
>>36499318
I feel it is a by-product of our tendency to internalize problems in our lives. at least for me Every couple months I'll get incredibly anxious and am unable to do anything besides just sit in the dark and listen to music. Otherwise I put up quite the impeccable act of being 100% ok, just a bit quiet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.