[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get rid of the """""""fem""""""""bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1470871930454.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470871930454.png
9KB, 362x358px
How do we get rid of the """""""fem""""""""bot cancer that's plaguing this board?
>>
>>36496218
Make a board specifically for the lgbt anons.
>>
>>36496248
There's already a board...
>>
Appeal to the moderators, get a filter going, and have 'em banned.
Alternatively, we could stop replying to them but apparently 20% of this board consists of retarded faggots who'll sell board quality for a chance to beg for tranny dick/landwhale blowhole
>>
>>36496218
report them so that the retards, i mean the mods get the message. It doesn't belong here, it's obviously a bunch of piece of shit trannies and there's tons of boards for it, in fact the board /trash/ was created for that type of shit.
>>
>>36496248
/lgbt/

If this were a decent site mods would ban them en masse but it isn't so they will never go away. The only real solution is to make the board less interesting but then you'd want to leave too I imagine.
>>
>>36496295
>>36496294
>>36496263
Problem is that they're not technically breaking any rules, so I doubt we'd ever get mods to ban them.
>>
>>36496263
>board quality
what the fuck are you talking about
this site's full of retards, anyone with a brain has fucked off to a discord or something

no, no, the problem is the fucking anime gay threads
it's not the ocean of useless, angry brainlets with shit-tier verbal intelligence who can't write to save their fucking lives

fuck's sake
>>
Find them irl and send a dozen robots to rail a train on their boipuccis until the gay is fucked away
>>
>>36496316
We could ask to have the rules altered to better reflect what r9k has become.
>>
>>36496346
>discord

>>36496377
find them and the normalfags then remove their arms.
>>
>>36496413
people have been demanding this since last year and the retarded gook in charge didn't do anything. there were also people asking for a new board for robots only, but that didn't happen either.
>>
>>36496263
it's wayy more than 20%
>>
>>36496559
Yeah, it's more like 80%
>>
>>36496218
Ignore them. They come for attention.
They're mostly faggots pretending to be female which means they are mentally ill. Usually a sane person only likes positive attention. A mentally ill faggot seeks any kind of attention no matter what. This is why they do gay parades and run around trying to piss you off with their behavior.
>>
>>36496346
>intelligent people have gone to discord
>the problem is anime
No john, you are le cancer.
>>
>>36496700
line 5 was sarcasm
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.