[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots? Did you ever tried to take LSD? It might help you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Bicycle_Day_poster.jpg (258KB, 843x850px) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle_Day_poster.jpg
258KB, 843x850px
Hi robots?
Did you ever tried to take LSD?
It might help you to kill your social anxiety etc...

Personally it helped me and I recommend it.

I can be the only time that you do it, there no need to take it regularly

And its not even hard to get, just go on the deepweeb with 20$

I could change your life, give it a try
>>
I would probably get ripped off and buy regular stamps for 50$
>>
File: 1437943065728.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
1437943065728.gif
2MB, 500x222px
>>36495637
I feel like it would fuck me up further and I'd get PTSD from a shitty trip or something.
>>
I've tried shrooms, but not LSD. Are they really that different? Because on the shrooms....fuck man, my brain just screamed at me louder than it usually does and the visuals were just tracers on everything that moved. I have estigmatism in my eyes anyway so it was really fucking with me. Ended up having a panic attack and twitching on the ground, ended up curled on the floor for 12 hours, brain screaming, my heart pounding, unable to breath properly. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had and I haven't touched psychs ever since. I don't want that shit again, life is already awful I don't need to trip out to make it more awful.
>>
File: TR9.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TR9.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36495637
I took LSD, I've taken a lot of psychedelics. LSD, Mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 1P-LSD, Al-LAD, and a few others.

The drugs that helped me develop the most as a person were LSD and Mushrooms, really helped put me on a better path that I'm still on today.

I do offer a word of advice to anyone who decides to take psychedelics - they can and will fuck with your brain, especially if your brain is still developing. I dabbled with psychs mostly when I was younger, 15-17 years old, and I still have problems from what I've done to myself. De-realization, depersonalization, mild HPPD, it's not as bad as it was before but it's a problem.

I still lead a very normal life, and I'm extremely happy where I am both mentally, physically, and spiritually, and I thoroughly believe that psychs helped me get here, but they've also worn away at my brain and I can tell.

If you decide to take drugs, more power to you, but do it intelligently and realize you only have one brain - don't fuck it up. There is an intelligent methodology to doing drugs, I'll explain opinion explain if anyone cares
>>
LSD is amazing. I take it once or twice a month for depression and it makes everything good for a few weeks. Been dosing since August 16' kinda wanna dose up at work and water plants all day
>>
Psychedelics are not going to cure your social anxiety.
>>
File: Terence-McKenna.jpg (200KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
Terence-McKenna.jpg
200KB, 816x900px
>>36496134
Did you make contact with the other?
>>
>>36495637
Problem, I am experiencing a lot of paranormal activity and evidence of demonic possession, can LSD help me fight the demons ?
>>
File: TR16.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TR16.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>36496177
The only experience I had that I genuinely believed I was talking to another being was on 1P-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT. All of my other experiences I knew I was really just contacting what was deep within me.

Those two experiences I was pretty young at the time and didnt really understand how it all worked, but I really believed it.

On 1P I believed the trees were talking to me and controlling my music, and on AcO I believed that I was talking to a fourth dimension bug person that was the size of the universe. Both were pleasant experiences but I haven't had anything like that happen since
>>
>>36496134
I care about methodology for young people so give some advices please
>>
>>36496200
maybe , maybe not , LSD car cure but there is no waay to be 100% sure that it ll not fuck you up more

Do it if you think it could be a good experience , even if it don't help you

And be with friend in a place you know to avoid bad trips
>>
Do not take acid when you are in a bad spot in life, you will go over your problems like crazy. You will think ALOT if you're not careful. If you want to cure social anxiety for a bit, smoke black and milds not addicting if you're smart.
>>
File: NA2.gif (651KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
NA2.gif
651KB, 500x373px
>>36496297
Alright, here's a pretty general list -

1. Anyone who tells you drugs like weed or psychedelics are completely harmless, is lying to you -
That's a "d00d weed" mentality, and it's entirely false. Take weed for example, smoking anything really releases carcinogens, damages lung and throat tissue, and can lead to lung, throat, mouth, and many other types of cancer. Smoking anything is a bad idea. Psychedelics are another thing listed as a miracle cure. Also a myth, most people who do psychs do it casually and get nothing from it. Only a small fraction who do it actually get something out of it, and there's also a portion who irreparably damage their brain from it, especially when taking at a young age. But there are things you can do to prevent it.

2. Moderation, moderation, moderation-
Smoking every day, drinking every day, taking drugs every day is bad for you. If you choose to go down a path of drugs, that's fine, but moderate your intake and be smart about it. Weed in excess has been shown to reduce brain functionality greatly, I find a good rule of thumb to be smoke once a week or so. Twice a week probably wont kill you, but if you set aside just one day a week to relax and wind down, it's much easier on your body.
Psychs are a little different. I wouldn't ever recommend doing psychs recreationally - or socially; they should really only be done when you're trying to achieve a goal, contact your inner self, make yourself a better person. Psychs can fuck you up much easier and quicker than weed, and in SIGNIFICANTLY smaller doses. If you want to explore psychs I recommend no more than twice a month, ideally once a month. Your brain is a fragile thing, best to play it safe
>>
>>36496252
>1P-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT
Not sure what these namesmean, is it just LSD and DMT?
with the DMT did you experience something like the so called self transforming machine elves that sing linguistic syntactic objects into existence which are fractal in nature? and these elves are all showing you a bunch of these objects and saying look at this look at this?
the mushrooms you never experienced something like a teaching voice?
>>
File: TR6.gif (882KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
TR6.gif
882KB, 480x480px
>>36496489
1P is an analogue of LSD, similar to LSD but not quite. AcO is an analog of psilocybin, similar to mushrooms but not quite. AcO is not related to DMT, despite the name similarity. So there were no McKenna machine elves unfortunately, if you want to know more about the effects of the drugs you can look it up on Erowid, there's plenty of information. Mushrooms I experienced Ego death and heard nothing, it was a very strange experience.

>>36496480
3. Set and Setting-
This is important for any person considering drug usage, set and setting is key. Set refers to mind set, be prepared to handle what the drugs will dish out. Do not underestimate drugs, do not play with them, they are powerful, mind altering forces. Setting refers to where you take them. Take them in a comfortable environment, with limited distractions. Don't take LSD in a household with people who'd hate you for taking it, don't smoke weed in your room if you're mom is going to smell it - be smart. Find the right time and place to do drugs, it's the difference between a good trip and a bad trip.

4. Experience is key-
I will always recommend having a trip sitter with you for most occasions. Weed is not so necessary, it's generally easy to handle, but psychs are much different. Find someone willing to be with you and comfort you for the experience, and if you don't have anyone I recommend tripsit.me, it's a good community of friendly people - I go there to trip sit some times.
>>
LSD causes brain damage and the delusional advocacy of obviously sensational advocates like op only cements how shitty the case for use actually is. Take a look at every one of their "intellectual" supporters and you'll see that they're without exception crackpots and losers. The mental health tests throw around to disprove this do not take into account delusional beliefs, which is coincidentally what the lysergic jew effects. Increasing the personality trait of openness is a byword for gullibility.

kill all drug dealers
cane all drug addicts
singapore now

>>36496177
case in point. Mckenna's "theories" are intellectual laughingstock
>>
File: TR14.gif (2MB, 790x540px) Image search: [Google]
TR14.gif
2MB, 790x540px
>>36496597
5. When you're young, best to avoid drug usage -
Even though 4Chan is 18+ I know there is definitely some underage people crawling around this board. My sincere advice is wait until your brain has stopped developing before you delve into drugs. 18 is ok, 21 or older would be better. When you're young your brain is much much more susceptible to brain damage from drugs than when it's fully formed. I know from my own experiences. My brain isnt particularly fucked up, but my brother smokes every single day. I would say he hasn't been sober a day since he was 16 years old, and it shows. He has virtually no short term memory, insane anxiety refuses to leave the house, has very little awareness of people around him, his brain is probably beyond repair at this point.

I know that teenagers are going to use drugs whether it's good for them or not, so if you decide to read the previous rules. I'm not guaranteeing success, but it helps. Good resources to look into are
-Erowid
-Shroomery
-The Psychedelic Experiences
Theres also many lectures on the subject by people like Alan Watts, Timothy Leary, Terrance McKenna, Aldous Huxley, there are many resources you can use.

Just remember, you only have one brain, so be careful with it.
>>
>>36495637
Tried it and hated it. Immediately gave me terrible anxiety, way too fucked up to really do anything, just sort of sat there and tripped my balls off. Did this for the whole 8 hours I was fucked up on it. Wasn't enjoyable at all, just really uncomfortable and kind of boring.

Only drug I've done that I've actually liked was cocaine but it's too expensive and I get hooked on it too easily. The high isn't worth the comedown imo.

I'll just stick to Liquor, thanks.
>>
>>36496703
>>36496597
>>36496480

thanks but I think 2 times a month is still too much
>>
>>36496120
Yes and no.

Shrooms have a more breathy, earthy, wavy feeling to them, while LSD is a bit more tingly and electrical, a bit more organized and geometrical.

Also, it's a lot easier to go into a bad trip with shrooms than acid unless weed is involved, then it's a mixed bag. At least in my experience.

>>36496134
>I do offer a word of advice to anyone who decides to take psychedelics - they can and will fuck with your brain, especially if your brain is still developing. I dabbled with psychs mostly when I was younger, 15-17 years old, and I still have problems from what I've done to myself. De-realization, depersonalization, mild HPPD, it's not as bad as it was before but it's a problem.
>I still lead a very normal life, and I'm extremely happy where I am both mentally, physically, and spiritually, and I thoroughly believe that psychs helped me get here, but they've also worn away at my brain and I can tell.
>If you decide to take drugs, more power to you, but do it intelligently and realize you only have one brain - don't fuck it up. There is an intelligent methodology to doing drugs, I'll explain opinion explain if anyone cares
I agree wholeheartedly with this. Everything in moderation is vital, especially with psychedelic drugs.

>>36496480
>>36496597
>>36496703
Also seconding these. Everyone should be aware of how their actions are affecting their mental and physical well being. Hallucinogenic drugs can give you a lot in terms of a better life, but they can take away as much as they can give.

Please, anons who are looking into this, tread carefully but still enjoy yourself. You have one chance at life so use it to the fullest. If not for anyone else, do it for yourself. I hate spreading hippie mumbo jumbo, but how can you expect to enjoy life without loving and accepting yourself? That's the key to happiness, it starts from within.
>>
File: 1490398898811.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490398898811.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>36497148
Yeah I was saying psychs twice a month at maximum, for those who are incredibly eager to try. Once a month is a lot too I haven't done psychs since December. But that's just me, better to be safe than sorry. I'll probably take LSD again sometime before September, as I wanna clear my brain before college starts, but we'll see.

>>36497288
I'm glad you agree. Psychedelics have been incredibly important to my personal development and well being, and I believe everyone has a right to explore their own consciousness, but it has to be done safely. Too many people these days are just taking shit by the handful with zero regard for consequences, these are extremely powerful substances and shouldn't be taken lightly. Another recommendation I didn't mention is buy a LSD test kit, you can get them online (legally) for about 30 bucks, definitely a wise investment for anyone considering psychedelic usage. There's also test kits for MDMA and other drugs, but Im mainly talking psychs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.