[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about Rose that draws so many robots in? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: med_1473582877.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1473582877.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
What is it about Rose that draws so many robots in? What is she doing right?
>>
>>36494062
looking like a child
>>
shes a fucking 41 year old hag gtfo
>>
if you have to ask clearly yer not a rosebud and don't need to know lol

and really its one of things where you get it or you don't ....you know?
>>
They like her roasty flapping around and.
Oh flapping roasty flappy flapper
>>
>>36494062
I can't think of the right word to describe her personality, but there's a quality to her wit that makes her aloof and intellectual, yet down to earth and accessible.

it's her personality and her juvenile cute looks.
>>
I've always hated rosefags but I watched some of her videos and now I can see the appeal. Pretty much this >>36494284

But I still hate them because they're the one who drove her off of the internet and continue to obsess over her years after.
>>
>>36494062
actually its the community

its easy to make great long lasting friends
>>
Roooooooooseeee rose rose....ro...
>>
>>36494473
This
I've been here for 3 years now. Only watched brainlicker, youtube comment focus group and half of the christmas videos.
>>
File: 1492970376675832257363.jpg (63KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492970376675832257363.jpg
63KB, 2560x1440px
Roooooooooosseeeeeeeeeedcffgggghhhh rose loses come back plsss plsss
>>
>>36494062
She has a very cute face, very child like features.
>>
*on my knees*
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSEEE ROOOOOOOOSEE ROOOOSEE ROOOOOSE COME BACK !!!!!!!
>>
>>36494062
know about kikes and their tricks whilst not being consumed by these facts
>>
>>36494062
There's a Rose fanclub within this Discord:
https://discord[replace with period]gg/5KgxYrd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.