[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here who actually unironically hates jews? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1481402286448.jpg (88KB, 609x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481402286448.jpg
88KB, 609x640px
Is there anyone here who actually unironically hates jews? Why?

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
then why has every civilisation they've been apart of since the start of time tried to prosecute them?
>>
>>36493623
>why has every civilisation they've been apart of since the start of time tried to prosecute them
Are you fucking autistic? Have you ever even read history for yourself instead of listening to some /pol/sters spouting some meme propaganda?
>>
>>36493552
Nah, I don't hate jews.

I just hate their elites who manipulate all other peoples and meddle in all world affairs. I hate how they use the shield of anti-semitism to avoid responsibility and further their agendas. I hate how they silence and blacklist anyone who dares to criticize them or point out the huge problem with jewish nepotism in Hollywood, the MSM, and even the government.

But hating all Jews for the actions of the ones at the very top is counterproductive and just really fucking stupid. Same goes for white people.
>>
>>36493623
>hurr durr I don't have any proof but they must be bad because discrimination always happens for a reason to bad people
>>
>>36493552
Is that a very abstract Pepe
>>
File: Communism is a Jewish ideology.jpg (304KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Communism is a Jewish ideology.jpg
304KB, 1524x1262px
Everything that I stand against Jews created and push. In turn I hate Jews, not your average dumb goy but the elite. Sadly the elite Jews control the Norman Jews. I view your average everyday Jew the same way I view Normans, as a lost soul being unknowingly controlled to do the bidding of his banking elite
>>
I guarantee you there are secular Jews on this board right now who laugh right along at all the anti-semitic memes because they know they're based in truth
>>
File: Jewish persecution.png (983KB, 605x4865px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish persecution.png
983KB, 605x4865px
>>36493685
>>36493751
>everyone else is the problem
>>
>>36493552
Fuck off land stealer
>>
Jews specifically go out of their way to be assholes to everyone and then complain when people call them out on their bullshit.

Kinda like gays and trannies.
>>
File: 1491968078539.png (168KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491968078539.png
168KB, 298x296px
I don't hate jews I just hate khazar convert fake jewish from Eastern Europe who played subversive court jew for 1000 years. The real lost tribes are in Ethiopia
>>
>>36493552
if I lived in LA I might (hollywood)

if I lived in NYC I might (i'm italian)

but I don't so they are just fine to me
>>
Like, you really have to be willfully ignorant to not realize the jews are in insane disproportatione numbers in the 1%, govt, banks, media, etc. Obviously not all, but many jews just tend towards greed, sociopathy, degeneracy, and dishonesty. I don't say it lightly but they really need to go desu.
>>
>>36493912
This boi knows whats up
>>
>>36493919
Maybe jews are just smarter than you and you're just jealous.

Like you said, many are successful and thats why you don't like em, loser
>>
>>36493685
prove it

besides cucked america there not welcomed in any country
>>
>>36493873
Pretty autistic if you're not joking
>>
>>36493552
I hate Zionists.
>>
>real Jews
No problem Jesus people
>Modern Jews, fake Jews
Literally the Anti-Christ

Read the Bible, learn the difference.
>>
>>36493919
>hating people for being successful
what are you, a commie?
>>
>>36493919
Jew here.
Yes, most of the 1% are Jews. Over 20% of Nobel Prize winners are Jews. Why? IDK.

But I can tell you for sure this doesn't go to every Jew. Most of us would like to go about our business and practice our religion and not really bother anybody. And quite a few Jews hate those top Jews for doing the same awful shit the Stormfags say all of us do.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>36493552
How do you even spot a jew?
>>
Oy Vey! It's not my fault I've been kicked out of dozens of countries! Rememba da slaves in Egypt! Rememba the Holocaust!
>>
>>36494653
I can smell a Jew from 20 feet away in any direction
>>
File: JewsCastingSpellsonEvangelicals.png (2MB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
JewsCastingSpellsonEvangelicals.png
2MB, 1632x918px
>>36494735
Oy vey! Da billionaihs!
Give me shekels quickly, so that I can give you even more shekels afterwards!
>>
They are an eternal parasite and a tribalistic people with no actual homeland.
They steal, cheat, and destroy everything they come into contact with, then pack their bags and move to the next country to breed with themselves like rats.
>>
>>36493919
Jewish privilege exists

>Disproportionate wealth and class
>Disproportionate media representation
>Disproportionate college acceptance

but no ones gonna acknowledge that one are they?
>>
it's jealousy. Jews are awesome. Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>36493552
I don't hate your typical Jew that wants to just go about his day without bothering anyone. I hate the Jews that think they're gods chosen people, and unironically think zionists should be shot on sight. And I especially hate the Bolshevik scum who ruined Eastern Europe and potentially the world had they gotten their full way. Besides most (((jews))) are in fact fake as all hell, just read up on what some rabbis have to say about people like zionists. But aside from those people, I really don't care about your typical Jew. I will say however that we should not be Israel's personal army, that's causing much more trouble than it's worth and that region shows no signs of de escalating anytime soon.
>>
File: ykiaFBx.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
ykiaFBx.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>36494735
Memes aside, holocaust happened, slaves in Egypt didn't
>>
Yes. I'm part ethnically Jewish myself. Seeing how jews treat you after that, and how they promote nepotism for their own kind while promoting racial suicide for the goyim is why they are hated. And I got a front seat to it growing up around jews with a part ethnic jewish background (raised christian though).
>>
>>36493552
Funny how Saudis have to do with the modern shit people accuse the Jews of
>>
>>36493552
Would there be a class system with Jewish culture.
I believe that there could be some elite fucks that are Elder of Zion tier, but I dont think that it would be all of them.
Jew Chad that I knew was a nice guy in general, but he nearly failed 8th grade and his family was poor.
Strangest shit though would be how I always worked with him in tech projects. Im black and worked on planning projects, while hevdid the actual building according to my instructions.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.