[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with setting a high bar for yourself? >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488203075381.png (151KB, 474x426px) Image search: [Google]
1488203075381.png
151KB, 474x426px
How do you deal with setting a high bar for yourself?
>talk to this girl online until 5 am
>She's laughing a lot, really getting into it
>Messages me later about that was the most fun she's had in a long time
>Know that I can never, never come even close to doing that again, no matter how hard I try

She keeps trying to text me but I'm not responding yet. Is there some way to fix this situation, or should I just cut my losses
>>
just keep fucking talking to her
she is not expecting you to do anything special
>>
>>36492509
Nothing's fucking worse than slowly disappointing someone, no matter what you do
>>
>>36492567
you might not disappoint her, she might actually like you
>>
>>36492488
I know that feel, its most likely us being insecure fucks; if you were able to do for an extended amount of time last night I believe you can do it again, she doesn't expect you to top off the most "fun" shes had everytime ethier.
Good Luck OP.
>>
>>36492488
checked
if b8 you got me
if real just keep talking to her and disapoint her. the brief respite from being depressed and miserable is worth it.
>>
>>36492808
You're probably right, I guess I'm just a faggot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.