[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>senior in HS >never had a girlfriend, never been on a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: black.jpg (57KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
57KB, 2560x1440px
>senior in HS
>never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, kissless virgin
>made a tinder and got quite a few matches, /fa/ tells me I have a handsome face, over 6ft, basically just not ugly
>never been to a dance, not even senior prom
>have a dream last night
>its about a girl from one of my classes who I've never talked to
>somehow I ask her to prom and she says yes
>she seems as excited as I do
>time goes by until prom, forget about it because thats how dreams work
>prom night comes around and I don't even think about it, go and get drunk with the same friend group I have shadowed for 5 years like a normal saturday night, feel alone but happy because I'm drunk
>next morning see girl crying in a vision because thats how dreams work
>I ditched her on prom
>She blocked my number
>She seems sad all the time
>see her at the store with her friends
>she sees me and starts crying softly
>go behind her friend group, and apologize, tell her I am so sorry, feel genuinely bad, just really fucking bad
>tell her we need to talk and she says "I know"
>feel hope that we can make this better, feel loved because she is willing to work through problems in a relationship, but also feel bad because I made someone feel as lonely and horrible as I've felt all these years
>wake up
>realize I've never experienced love in real life
>heart actually hurts
>can't drown it in apathy this time
>getting matched with tinder sluts doesn't help my confidence anymore, realize I just want to feel love once in my life
>don't know if that is possible
FUCK. Anyone else here only felt love in dreams? It is fucking wonderful, I understand why so many works of art are dedicated to the artist's love for someone else. I just wish I could experience it in real life, but I am scared I may be destined to never have another person love me.
>>
>senior in high school
>all this bitching

You've got time kid. Quit wasting your life on the internet and talk to people in real life.
>>
>>36491850
I do. I get invited and go to parties full of normies, girls know my name, I can easily talk to girls, girls get my number first, etc. I've just never had a girl actually have a crush on me, never had a girl who actually liked me first. Its like I just blend in. I don't think you can make anyone else like you, it just happens, and it just never happened for me. I just blend in during social scenarios, I will be at a party and the next day people will be like "oh, anon, you where there?". It fucking sucks, I feel invisible, but I think that is just how I am, I don't know if I can change it, and I used to be able to be apathetic towards the loneliness, but now I deeply desire some sort of romantic relationship, I am even becoming a little prison gay just in hopes that I find someone to love me.
>>
>>36491694
At least you are getting some action with those tinder girls. I also have the same problems ( girls never showed any kind of sexual or romantic interest towards me) and I'm a KHHV. Unfortunately for us, these problems don't have a solution, so we are fucked. But you can have sex, so you are better than me
>>
>>36491992
Why do you come here, normalfag?

Hdjwomslske
>>
>>36492325
I've never had sex. I just match with the girls, haven't met up with any of them. It gives me an ego boost to at least know girls don't think I'm ugly.
>>
>>36492536
Well, at least you got a self esteem boost plan
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.