[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a cyborg worse than being a robot ? >Women find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mfw.png (165KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
165KB, 500x505px
Is being a cyborg worse than being a robot ?

>Women find you "friendly" but would never want to be your gf even with their lives would depend on it
>your just a stopgap, people only want to hang out with you if they have no other choice or if they need something from you
>if you ever confront anyone about it they cut you off
>if you share to anyone your problems they cut you off
>if you confess to a girl she cuts you off
>your just condemned to live at the edge of a social circle, people matter to you but you don't matter to them, they barely tolerate you despite the fact that they act like it's nothing.

Sometimes, I wonder if being trully alone isn't better. It's like being Tantalus : so close to get what you want and yet you never catch it.
>>
File: 20170420_131907.jpg (93KB, 362x383px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_131907.jpg
93KB, 362x383px
Cyborg here. I cut contact with my "friends" a few weeks ago.

I've started reading and playing video games more often. I believe I am content to never speak with any of them ever again.

Its honestly a chore to even talk to them so I've stopped going online on steam to avoid talking with them (they all use Facebook and steam while I only have steam).

Last time I started avoiding them they fucking staged an intervention and came to my house. I hid in my closet but dad came and found me.

That's why this time I slowly drifted away from them all over a period of months and so I doubt they'll try that bullshit again.
>>
>>36491587
I haven't talked to another person besides my parents in months. I have no hopes or dreams just crippling depression. Even if I wanted to be normal I couldn't. I can't socialize with people outside of 4chan due to being a 7 year NEET. I'm so disconnected from society it's unreal. I have to say being a robot seems a lot worse to me.
>>
>>36491587
>Is being a cyborg worse than being a robot ?
no
>>
>>36491587
This is me too.

Thats why I need to kill myself.
>>
>>36492127
>Last time I started avoiding them they fucking staged an intervention and came to my house.

At least they care a minimum about you. When I did it they just ignored me.

>>36492197
Planning on it when I turn 30, 5 years to go.
>>
File: 1492825136033.jpg (99KB, 960x916px) Image search: [Google]
1492825136033.jpg
99KB, 960x916px
The part robots don't understand is that being a cyborg usually means you're 100% emotionally unavailable in every day Life. You talk just enough, say just the right things so that people don't think anything about you. Virtually everything is a lie, nothing about your social circle matters, you're just too scared to be honest so you hide behind banal conversation and emotional masquerade
>>
>>36492261
This.

I try to open myself once, brought me only troubles.
>>
I just have the complete inability to form any friend/relationship with anyone and I have no idea why. I'm not completely avoidant, I can talk to people just fine most of the time but I can never get emotionally attached even when I try.
>>
>>36491587
>If you share you problems

Yep. If you ever told anybody me about your depression or anxiety or whatever, they will start treating you differently. They'll either look on you with contempt, pity (but not enough pity to actually want to help), or say you're faking a mental illness for attention.

They push you further outside society until you become a full fledged robot.
>>
File: cyborgs.jpg (42KB, 320x601px) Image search: [Google]
cyborgs.jpg
42KB, 320x601px
>>36491587
>cyborg
Only people that use that term to describe themselves are failed normies. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>36492595
That's a straw man and you know it

There's no robots here anyways. Every thread, people talk about their girlfriends, or their career, or how much they hate their friends. R9K is dead
>>
>>36492127
They clearly care about you.
My "friends" wont even hit on up on messaging apps unless they want something.
There's one guy who's genuinely interested in spending time with me but he only shows up once every couple of months.
>>
>>36492175
yes, because cyborgs still have feelings. Robots don't. Cyborgs don't belong to any group.
>>
>>36492771

>robots don't have feelings

Oh, I guess those millions of tfw no girlfriend threads about lonely fucks that want to die didn't belong here at all. You learn something new every day.
>>
Not so autistic that I can't talk to people, so I guess I'm not a robot.
>Friends with everyone in my year, I am 'le funy guy that doesn't care about looking stupid'
>But not friends enough with any of them to get invited out or have deep, one-to-one conversations.
>Just end up spending the weekends in while my mentally unstable 'frends' (aka suicide squad) have a fun time going out and drinking when they themselves are outcasts.

Sad times
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.