[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trans people and all that snowflake shit believe that the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486915959398.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1486915959398.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>trans people and all that snowflake shit believe that the incorrect thing to happen to them, was that they were born into the wrong body
>wont accept the possibility that the wrong this is actually their brain chemistry, and that the problem is their mind, not their cock which they think they shouldn't have
>>
>>36491562
i like the way you are thinking especially the thinking pepe makes it even more thoughtful
>>
Post this on /lgbt/ and post results here
>>
>>36492327
tons of trannies think their brain is fucked.
>>
>>36491562
>guro, loli, incest, and zoo threads are posted
>[[[a certain group of posters]]] says nothing
>trap threads are posted
>[[[that same group of posters]]] complains

really ignites my blinkenlights
>>
>>36493767
>gender identity=sexual fantasy
Damn... Are you saying.. No, wait... Traps are just sexually redarded perverts on the same level as pedophiles?
>>
>>36493767
how can you possibly know it is the same group of posters
>>
>>36491562
Neuroscience is still in its infancy, so it's easier to invert a penis.
>>
>>36492327

4chan trannies tend to share views with 4chan and /pol/ on this, I don't think tumblr leftists really want to use 4chan
>>
>>36491562
>change a few little things about body
vs
>reconstruct the whole brain
Yousa bantha poodoo
>>
>>36493821
If I can refrain from shitting on your desire for a loli waifu, why can't you restrain your urge to shitpost?

>>36493828
[[[They]]] are exposed to the same threads we are. They have the opportunity to say something.
They don't.
Ergo, they have decided, for whatever reason, not to.

I'm not judging [[[them]]], but they need to learn to fucking reciprocate.
>>
> be TERF
> used to be involved in student politics, was really open to trans issues
> really wanted to understand
> browse trans reddits trying to understand ( inb4)
> never find any, just " hurrr durr jist punch them lol"
> still haven't found a decent argument for why this isn't just the female equivalent of blackface
> sjw friends all hate me now
> my friends now are mostly conservative or lesbian or both
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.