[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting at home alone like I always do >suddenly phone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: feel beard.jpg (46KB, 317x379px)
feel beard.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>sitting at home alone like I always do
>suddenly phone starts ringing
>freak out because my phone never actually rings
>it's an unknown number
>can't decide whether to pick it up or not
>it keeps ringing
>think maybe it's important so pick it up
>some girl says "hi, is this anon?"
>freak out because I literally know no girls
>figure it may be a telemarketing scam so say "who is asking"
>"anon it's me stacy from high school, don't you recognize me?!"
>recognize her voice
>it's some bitch from high school that paid no attention to me ever
>we make small talk a bit
>"anon me and some other friends from high school are meeting up next weekend, you should come too!"
>"we actually met up a few times but this time wanted to invite you too. You don't have facebook or anything so we didn't know how to reach you but one of the guys (my so called best friend back in the day) had your number so I figured I'd just call you, do you have any plans"
>"n-no, not really but it can change"
>she then insists me to come some more then asks what I'm doing, if I'm in school or working etc.
>I'm 24 and still in college, it's my 6th year now and still can't fucking graduate
>tell her I'm still in college and have some exams and shit coming up so I may not make it
>"aww you still have to deal with that right, that's too bad. I'm working in a law firm but I'm making time for the weekend come on!"
>say I'll think about it and hang up

So what do I do robots, should I go or not? High school was fucking horrible and there's a reason why I cut all contact with all the people from there. Also I feel like if I go, they'd mock me for basically being a NEET (I don't go to classes at all). On the other hand I have some people I wanna see again but I'm conflicted. What would you do if this happened to you? Please help.
>>
Go for it, why not?

You're a grown man, if people start being dicks you can just go away. It's not like high-school where you have to stay there and take it.
>>
When exactly was the last time you talked to this "friend" that gave them the number?
>>
File: 1476464268492.jpg (86KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476464268492.jpg
86KB, 599x444px
They are already making plans for how they can make fun of what a complete and utter loser you have become.

Do not go.
>>
>>36490856
That is true but if I go, I'll probably sit there in silence and after I leave, they'll make fun of me from my back.

>>36490966
I think one year after high school. Then we lost contact.
>>
>>36491060
If they're going to make fun of you behind your back they'll probably do it whether you go or not. The worst showing up would do is give them fresh material.
>>
>>36491060
What happened that made you realize he's not really your friend?
>>
>>36491060
So that's what? 5 or 6 years ago?

It just sounds weird, where are they even meeting? At a bar?
>>
Your story reminded me about manga where MC died on a meetup party, of course MC was literally you, he woke up as a elementary school kid and could relive his live, anyone knows the title ?
>>
U dont ever see them anyway
U got nothang to lose
>>
>>36491153
He has more trust to lose.
>>
>>36491174
He shouldn't trust them anyway.
>>
>>36490820
Go for it OP. Since you don't even keep in contact with them I don't know what could seriously go wrong.
>>
>>36490820
After college the curiosity will get to normies and they will reach out and probe you for information. It happened to me recently.

>"Hey man long time no see! Me and [friend] were talking and were like I wonder what [anon] is up to."
>I give a friendly response and return the question
>"Well I'm working/living in x and [friend] is working/living in y."

And that was the end of that. I figured if he initiated the conversation he could be more forward about carrying it on and asked a follow up question. But it ended there. People just want to know.
>>
I've been down this particular road OP

If you go you will feel like total shit the whole night, regardless of how well they treat you, even if you lie through your teeth the whole time to make yourself sound successful.

Believe me when I tell you you'll regret going.
>>
>>36491089
That's even worse

>>36491106
Nothing earth shattering, we just stopped hanging out and he found new, "cooler" friends.

>>36491107
Yeah it's a bar. I think I probably came up in one of the memories and they decided to call me.
>>
>>36491336
Wouldn't it be nice to see the people you want to see again?

>Nothing earth shattering, we just stopped hanging out and he found new, "cooler" friends.
From the way you said "so-called best friend" in the OP I assumed he did something wrong.
>>
>>36491336
Fuck him.

This will only set you back. These people will be the entirely opposite of the kind of people you should be around.

Do not go.
>>
>>36491364
>These people will be the entirely opposite of the kind of people you should be around.
What kind of people do you think he should be around?
>>
Holy shit these replies are sad. You're all adults here, just go man.
>>
>>36491430
Not people that just ignored him for several years?

>>36491445
This is fucking retarded. It's as if you're suddenly a normalfag when you reach adulthood.
>>
>>36491579
I wasn't being sarcastic. I sincerely am asking what kind of people would be helpful for OP.
>>
File: JUST capital.png (89KB, 1500x580px)
JUST capital.png
89KB, 1500x580px
>apply for like 20 jobs on indeed
>been getting at LEAST 3 spam phonecalls a day since
>>
nobody would pay to place a call with a masked number if they didn't have nefarious intentions
>>
>>36490820
>I'm working in a law firm

Triggered.

Do not go OP, being around successful fags will just make your suicidal urges that much stronger.
>>
>>36492104
I meant it as a number that I don't know.

I don't know guys, the more I think about it the more I'm leaning on I should not go. I mean, they possibly have a group chat about this and if they were serious, they would have added me by now right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.