[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At a bar with friends before work [work nights only] >Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481905602036.jpg (25KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481905602036.jpg
25KB, 720x720px
>At a bar with friends before work [work nights only]
>Just sitting, chilling, having a good time
>two girls sit at the table next to me
>one is a cute redhead, the other not so much
>about 7 coctails in
>they ask me to take a picture of them
>as I am drunk, i proceed to snap pics of them on their phone
>onelines, jokes etc, cuz drunk and idgaf
>Once done go back to my seat
>friend nags me to take a contact, that the redhead is into me, keeps turning around etc.
>im a beta autist, dont believe him
>later they call me back what caption id type to the picture
>>
>i go over
>say I dunno, need to know your names to judge the correct atmosphere and what to type there
>they laugh, indroduce themselves
>proceed to offer me to sit down

All in all we chatted like 20 minutes, the friend left for 5 minutes to go to the loo and left me alone with the redhead. We had great chemistry, but maybe im attributing that to being drunk and all the time not giving a fuck. I had to leave for work and they had to be elsewhere

Now the problem is im a robot and not that good looking. I got her facebook and we sent like 3 messages. But she is constnatnly offline doing normie stuff. I dunno what to do
>>
>>36490473
If she's into you try ask her out. If you find it difficult maybe drink a little bit of alcohol to be more confident.
>>
>>36491120
Problem is we are now connected on facebook...and she seems barely online. I mean if she was interested she would reply to my messages much faster... no? I want to ask her out but after a few messages to establish some connection or I dont know.
>>
>>36491164
Nigga she wants breakfast. Dick and eggs, but you're all outta eggs. Just throw it out there that you want to hang out. Judging from what I've heard, she'll take the bait. Just refrain from being a sperglord
>>
>>36490421
Just send her a message asking if she wants to go to some bars over the weekend. Should've got digits instead of FaceBook.
>>
>>36490421
>one is a cute redhead
you are that Asian dude, there is no redhead girls living in eastern asia
>>
>>36491164
just ask her out on coffee

if she says no atleast you know shes not interested
>>
>>36491681
Im actually in Slavland.
>>
>>36491767
then you just downloaded pic from thread of a Asian dud for some reason, good day sir
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.