[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> "Alright class, everyone pick a partner to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0128.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.png
340KB, 600x583px
>> "Alright class, everyone pick a partner to work with."
>>
>anon why are you alone? why dont you join stacy or chad over here?
>>
>>36490274
>Ewwwww no
>He's weird and he smells like rusty coins and milk
>>
>>36490328
>>s-s-sorry. Thank you
>>
>>36490328
>*stacy whispering to chad*
>but hes pretty smart we could use that dearie
>>
>>36490247
Go to teacher, say: Sorry I'm better than all of them I don't need a partner for this assignment, let me do it alone.
>>
> always ask to work alone in group assignments
> always get pushed to find a partner or group
> always stand my ground
> teacher is surprised that my assignments are at a decent standard
> while I'm working I'm always looking around and seeing the other groups just fuck around and get nothing done
> see other groups arguing because chad wants to do A, but stacy wants to do B, and neither will back down
>>
>>36490247
> "Alright class, everyone pick a partner to work with."

> not having people that are even more beta than you lined up for this exact case.

Obviously trying to get with someone either smart or cool before but if that fails I used to have backup.

How fucking stupid are you guys?
>>
>>36490372
EX fucking ACTLY
>>
>>36490358
>What animal would everyone be?
>Chad you would be a mighty lion
>I would be an elligant gezzelle
Teacher*
>what about anon stacy?
Stacy*
>Umm... well he's always squrming when I look at him and I can smell his slimy BO from here so anon can be a slug
>as long as he stays away from everyone else in the corner he can play
>>
>>36490383
Stupid like a fox. It's faster, easier, and less troublesome to work alone, because spoiler alert, school assignments that are designated as 'group work' aren't actually difficult or require more than one person. They're just to test your social skills and teamwork, but luckily, none of that is on the curriculum, and the teachers (often) can't mark you down for working alone.
>>
>>36490370
>> "Anon, I suggested we used partners because the end assignment requires 10 minute presentations in front of the class and I thought it'd be easier to do 5 minutes of speaking per person, but you're free to work alone if you're comfortable speaking for 10 minutes :)."
>>
>>36490424
Yo thats some serious meanie Stacy here.
>>
>>36490442
There is your answer, what is your problem then? Can't give a presentation? How do you expect to handle a job interview then?
>>
>>36490247
The chads end up working for [rich]robots. Ever seen a chad billionaire? NO they are all nerds
>>
>>36490523
> Ever seen a chad billionaire?
Trump has the attitude of a chad but the body of a robot.
>>
>>36490545
Best description of trump ever
>>
>>36490545
robots are manlets, trumps fucking 6'3 on his prime
>>
File: 1481975531981.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481975531981.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>36490383
>having people that are even more beta than you
>>
>>36490572
You can get tall, lanky robots.

Trump is just a lanky robot who has enough money to eat more than whatever his mother puts outside his bedroom door.
>>
>>36490591
>lanky
Tall /=/ lanky. Lanklet is a dumb meme invented by manlets with no basis in reality.
Trump is fucking fat.
>>
>>36490572
well im tall, about 190 cm but weights about 50 kilograms. I look like wind could broke me.
>>
>>36490247
>they still do this in College
fuck, there's no escaping this
>>
>>36490608
> Trump is fucking fat.
If I had his money, I'd just get /fit/ tbqhwyf. The hardest part for me is organising meals and workouts. I'd just want someone to go "Here's literally exactly what you need", someone else to go "Here, I've made it all for you, eat it at these times", and someone to say "Here are the best workouts for you, do them this many times a week".

E-Z P-Z
>>
>>36490645
>everyone agrees to meet at a time you're unavailable without discussing with you first
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (77KB, 626x628px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
77KB, 626x628px
>p.e.
>"captains pick out your team"
>last to be chosen
>everyone sighs
>>
>>36490674
> hey anon can you do this part?
> you do the part
> no no no anon that's not what we wanted at all, the rest of the group and i talked about it
> oh i thought they'd let you know, haha
> but you need to redo it
> can you do that for us? thanks!
>>
>>36490746
I dunno how it is in America, but in Australia, it's easy enough to just refuse to do PE. Teachers can't force you to do anything. My mates and I used to just ignore what the teacher said and just sit down and talk somewhere off the field.

Didn't really matter team-wise, since they were better off without people like us, and we actively let the team down the few times we did try to play.
>>
>>36490772
it is australia. it was a rural public school and you had to participate if you didnt have a letter that said otherwise
>>
>>36490442
*emotionally dissociates*
*tunes out reality*
*achieves higher state of consciousness*
I got this
>>
>>36490823
>Geez anon just try it its only some dumb shit like in every PE lesson
>See Chad over here? Join him, he will help you
>>
>>36490247
in group projects stacies would always partner/group with me because i would silently do the whole thing while they talk to their friends

then she would present it and look smart because i tend to use rare but easy to pronounce and understand words

well researched, well presented, best score in class on group projects 100% of the time
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STUPID NORMIE TEACHER AND YOUR STUPID NORMIE GAMES LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>36490328
it's salty milk and coins you pleb
>>
>>36490823
> you had to participate
Yeah, I '''had''' to participate as well. Or what, I got an E on my report card? I didn't give a shit. I got good grades in the classes that actually would get me somewhere, and after Grade 10, I didn't have to take PE anymore anyway.
>>
Why are we like this r9k?
>>
>"OK class everyone get into groups"
>Teacher had not even finished speaking and everyone had formed into their own groups
>Meanwhile I was sat in the corner alone
>Was like this every time
>>
It would be so much easier if it was random groups. Fucking lazy teachers have no consideration for the socially impaired.
>>
>>36490358
>dearie
nobody says that, fucking cringe
>>
File: when you get shot down.jpg (7KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
when you get shot down.jpg
7KB, 285x177px
>>36490247
>Anon, you have to take P.E to take high school, this is non-negotiable

>No, you can't get out of doing that class speech either.
>>
Oh god it hurts so bad
>>
>>36490247
>linear algebra applicable to everyday life
>group discussion of media applicable to everyday life

Choose one
>>
File: IMG_0788.gif (932KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.gif
932KB, 245x150px
Any teachers here?
Do you do this knowing there are some kids who would literally rather die, or do you genuinely think the entire class will enjoy the group work?
>>
>No friends at all in class
>End up going bathroom during partner or group projects and don't come back
>Teacher gets great idea to pair me up with huge autist in other class for partner projects
>For partner projects we spend half the time in my classroom and half the time in his classroom
>Bullied in both classrooms
>Still have nightmares over this
>>
>>36490358
>but hes pretty smart we could use that dearie
Is she a 90 year old grandma?
>>
>Have apathetic teacher that just reads news on his computer for the whole period
>One day, he asks us to get into 5-person groups and make a presentation on chapter X; goes back to reading
>I don't, and just sit alone waiting for something to happen
>Teacher doesn't notice me, nothing happens
>I start project myself
>Same thing the next day
>After that, he asks us to present it
>Every group does their presentation
>Period almost over
>Teacher looks over presentation scores and notices he didn't put anything for me
>"Anon, what group did you present with?"
>"Uh... I didn't have a group"
>Makes me present by myself
>Bell rings, everyone gets up about to leave
>"Hey! Sit back down and wait for him to finish!"
>Some normies still leave, others sit down and give me cold glares
>Try to finish faster, stumble over words
>Like 4 minutes pass, everyone who remained starts complaining they'll be late for the next class
>"OK anon, you can stop now"
>Phewww...
>"...you'll continue tomorrow at the start of class"

FUCK ME DEEP INTO THE GODDAMN ASS
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>36493231
You're to blame for not speaking up about having no group. But your teacher is a straight up asshole for making you speak after class ends
>>
>>36491808
I used to just avoid doing the assignment in the first place. I took a bad hit in my mark but it was better than speaking in front of a whole class.

Now that I've typed that out it's even more pathetic than I first thought it was.
>>
>>36490247
>turn sideways
>ask
>they apathetically agree
>>
>>36492960
t. HS teacher here. I fucking love seeing the reaction of outcasts when I assign them to stacy they keep staring at during the whole class
>>
>>36494143
So if I never look at stacies, I'm safe?
>>
>>36494163
Nah, mate. But this way this makes it harder for me to find guys like you a group to put in
>>
File: swat team.jpg (20KB, 401x301px) Image search: [Google]
swat team.jpg
20KB, 401x301px
>>36490952
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST
>>
>>36490247
>8th grade earth science
>my group doesn't understand ozone depletion and greenhouse effect are two separate issues with different causes and consequences
>>
>>36492960
>future teacher here (if I succeed)
Avoiding stuff that makes you feel comfortable is the worst you can do. If I do become a teacher it will be my duty to train my kids to be able to handle themselves when expressing their opinions to other people, otherwise I won't deserve my pay.
The main reason why those kids would rather die than talk in front of a class is either because they're bad at it, or they THINK they are. And the objective is to fix either of those issues, and the best solution in this case is exposure therapy. That's how I overcame it.
>>
>>36493082
>Bullied in both classrooms
You didn't make this up, did you ?

>>36493231
>Some normies still leave
What kind of beta teacher is this ?

Also I never missed an opportunity to show everyone how better I was at doing the same thing alone when they're working in groups. I nailed every solo presentation I did, my smug always lasted for weeks.
>>
>>36494143
>I fucking love seeing the reaction of outcasts when I assign them to stacy they keep staring at during the whole class

I hate guys like you.
>work in hospital
>not a nurse, just an auxiliary
>only have to take care of old people who can't walk by themselves and shit like that
>there's a med student that liked me from the first day
>he always calls me to "help" him put electrodes on Stacy's naked chest
>sometimes ask me to examine them
>that's not my job at all
>I'm not even allowed to it actually
>asks my opinion as if I knew shit and pretend what we're doing is totally legit

Not sure if he's just sadistic or genuinely believes he's doing me a favor.
>>
>>36495355
He's genuinely doing you a favor - 99% of men worldwide would be glad to be in that situation.
There's obviosly no malicious intention to his actions, and you should appreciate his goodwill, even if misplaced.
>>
>>36490674
>everyone agrees to meet at a time you're unavailable AFTER discussing with you first
That describes my senior capstone project
>>
File: 1473177544982.png (329KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1473177544982.png
329KB, 500x488px
>>36490247
>girlfriend's already looking at me
useless lazy bitch
>>
>>36490247
I feel like this is a universal feel for robots
>>
File: 1492393256696.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492393256696.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>36490247
>be me 4 years ago
>study by myself before a quiz in HS
>teacher says "if you aren't working with someone i'm taking 5 points off
>rage internally as i end up getting paired with a lazy classmate
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.