[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest waste of money that made you feel bad >preorder special

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x800px
Biggest waste of money that made you feel bad

>preorder special edition street fighter v and season pass
>about 140$-150$
>game fucking sucks
>still hold onto it because of dlc
>game still sucks
>>
Gamers will never learn. Dont preorder, Dont buy Early Acces. Is it so fucking hard?
>>
>>36490227
Well it was kinda of a wake up call.
>>
I wasted a lot of time on gaming and I regret that, but at least I didn't waste any money on it.
>>
>>36490200
Wow you're the best fucking goy i've ever seen in a while.
>>
>>36490227
>Gamers
You spelled normies wrong faggot.
>>
Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade.

I keep telling myself that I won't let the Warhammer 40K IP hurt me anymore...but it always does.
>>
I have a $2000 gaming laptop which is great but i recently wasted $1000 on a Microsoft surface because I was too awkward to ask library staff at university where I could borrow a library laptop. Now i never have to speak to the staff but im down $1000 i dont really have to spare. . . . . . . .
>>
>>36490457
>gaming
>laptop
YUP
>>
>>36490446
Damn,
How much?
>>
>>36490499
They're usually cringey RGB trash, but many laptops now can also work as gaming setups.

Sure, you won't be playing 4K 120FPS Ultra, but I'm able to play with mates when I'm away from home, without dragging my case with me.

>>36490519
Too fucking much. I was a '''''Founder''''' and I put in a Subscription to get more Rogue Trader Credits. I think I dumped a total of over $300 into the game, BEFORE it was even released.
>>
$80 dollars on a fleshlight kinda product that has a motor that can change the tightness. Wasn't really that bad but I kinda wish I just bought a regular high quality onahole or two instead
>>
>>36490200
>image.jpg
not even worth responding to
>>
I bought a $90 Saturday night special from a pawn shop, it fires but it's an inaccurate POS and I wish I had just put that money towards buying a better gun
>>
Not one but TWO 3-D pens, one at 99 usd and one at 139 usd
>>
A Pryor mini fire shooter. The video looked so cool but after playing with it, it's 130 dollars of autism.
>>
>>36490200
>2k in debt to landlord
>Neetbux come in at a higher rate because government thinks I'm studying
>Buy $350 limited edition of game
>Buy PS2 and $140 worth of games
>Hid it from friend and now if he's over have to think of a lie
REEEEEE I did it to myself
>>
>liberal arts degree in field where everyone hates me for my autism and refuses to speak to me, let alone hire me
>>
Pokemon cards I once blew 100 on them once with my girlfriend and they were bad pulls
>>
>bought printer ink for 50$
>turns out it's not the right type
>too autistic to return it
stuff like this happens to me all the time, probably threw away hundreds of dollars by now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.