[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, not a fembot, just a regular normal woman. Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

File: olympics.png (92KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
olympics.png
92KB, 2000x1000px
Femanon here, not a fembot, just a regular normal woman.

Why should I date a robot?
>>
Because you've dated everyone else already you whore
>>
God this thread is retarded, fucking dumb newfag.
>>
File: chad&brad.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
chad&brad.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36489972

Because we're more interesting than pic related, more loyal too
>>
>>36490002

I've only ever dated 2 people
>>
>>36490014
>more loyal too

Out of lack of options

>more interesting

Being a deranged creep with strange hobbies does not make you interesting

>>36489972
tits or gtfo
>>
>>36490014

>More interesting
Most robots rarely leave their room, how could you be more interesting than the guy in that pic?

>More loyal
More loyal how?
>>
>>36489972
Guy here. Date someone you want to wake up to every morning. Someone that shares the same hobbies as you as well as having his own. Also, date someone that has a balance diet.
>>
>>36489972
If you are tired of Chads, robots are all new experience
>>
>>36490030
>tits or gtfo
I'm not going to post my tits for a load of basement dwellers to look at, you're one click away from /soc/ if you're that desperate

>>36490042
That's not the best advice really.
>>
>>36490058

I'm not tired of Chad (singular) though. New experience doesn't mean good experience
>>
>>36490069
Why don't you fuck some nigger?
Women are fucking worthless
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't. Now get the fuck out before you make a choice you'll regret later, you dumb bitch.
>>
>>36489972
If you love them, want to be around them, and they meet your standards, then yeah, date them.

If they don't, then just don't.
>>
>>36489972
you could probably avoid someone killing himself and/or going on a killing spree, despite that there arent really any advantages in dating a robot. wouldnt recommend
>>
>>36490069
That's pretty sound advice. What is your ideal guy like?
>>
>>36490090
>Why don't you fuck some nigger?

Niggers have no prospects.
>>
>>36490087
Also, everyone oknow that robots penis is at least two size bigger than penis of average Chad. Common Knoweldge.
>>
>>36489972
I don't know, watch Welcome to the NHK
>>
Go date a regular person if you don't want to date a loser.
>>
>>36490118

Ambitious/focused(this can include obscure hobbies), moderately wealthy, masculine, has pride in himself
>>
>>36490149
Truth be told how many of these guys do you know tick these boxes?
>>
>>36490135
Just googled that, and men who wach anime to be very weird and unattractive.

>>36490126
You have a good sense of humour anon

>>36490141
This is what I do do, but people here seem to feel quite entitled to a relationship.
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't. Why would you do that to yourself. Stop posting here. Also see: hypergamy
>>
>>36490170

Probably about 60% of men, although among people under 25 maybe only 35%
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't

End this thread now
>>
>>36490173
>men who wach anime to be very weird and unattractive.
The premise of Welcome to the NHK is a lady who fixes NEETs.
That's why you should date robots: to turn them into with-it and attractive dudes.
>>
>>36490184
How old are you? It's weird, I know so many of my mates that tick those boxes but no girls seem to go for them.
>>
>>36490173
>entitled to a relationship.
The non-delusional people just feel that if a girl comes here she must be as big a loser as we are and should be desperate enough not to reject us.
>>
>>36489972
Anyone who would actually date you on here is probably just a failed normie.
Date them if you're tired of Chad's nonsense.
>>
>>36490042
>someone that has a balanced diet
and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if their face is a little puffy, they'll put on an ice pack while doing their stomach crunches. They can do a thousand now. After they remove the ice pack, they use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, they use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which they leave on for 10 minutes while they prepare the rest of their routine. They always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 793x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 793x960px
>>36490184
If 60% of men were "moderately wealthy", that would mean in actuality they aren't wealthy, in comparison to their peers. It seems you really haven't thought this through roastie.
>>
>>36490212

I'm not a public servant, it's a parents job to raise their children into functioning individuals.

>>36490213
23, are you sure they aren't metrosexuals? The type of men who are straight but almost act gay, obsess over looking flawless, overly polite etc.
>>
>>36490245

I didn't mean 'above average' wealth, I meant 'moderately' wealthy enough. As in, having a job that pays enough to rent a place of his own.
>>
>>36490246
Na definitely not metro. They are the scruffy but can scrub up for events kind of guy. One of my best mate is metro, but girls flock over him. He is beating them off with both hands. You're young as. What were the last guys you dated like
>>
>>36490246
>a parents job to raise their children into functioning individuals.
Nice to hear you armchair philosophize about what parents are and are not, but the reality is that most parents do drugs, beat their children, and were never generally that well-raised themselves; kids having kids.
>I'm not a public servant
obviously, you're a leech
>>
>>36490292

Only dated two guys, First was some guy who ended up becoming an unemployed stoner, second(current) guy is a mechanic who co-owns a garage with his brother.
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't

Comentario oregano
>>
>>36489972
Robots are cute. Cute! I met my bf here.
>>
>>36489972
>Why should I
You ask this like we think its a moral imperative. If you're attracted to a robot date him, if not don't. A better question is, why are you pretending to be a woman on /r9k/?
>>
>>36490362
That's not to bad. Why are you here looking for advice on other guys.
>>
>>36490368
>I met my bf
You should stop posting here because you're ruining this board
>>
>>36490399
Hold on, I want to hear more about sucking random internet cock
>>36490368
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 831x639px
>>36490245
In that case I guess I fit your criteria. I'm a polymath who had his own apartment and a comfy software engineering job at a prestigious company. Im 6'1", fit, and I'm regularly rated 8/10 on face rate threads. I've had hot and ambitious girlfriends in the past but I grew bored of them or was wary of them going down a degenerate path that I could not follow. I'm single now but very picky. So tell me, why should I date you? What do you have to offer?
>>
>>36490439
You need to get off this board too because you're a normalfag with a bf
>>
>>36490447
You must be hideously ugly if you're still a virgin. Or autistic.
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't.

Why should you waste time on any of the whiny, autistic losers on here? Most of them have a child's understanding of how intimate relationships work anyway.

They're long past any point of recovery and will die alone. The real question should be, do you feel enough pity towards them to warrant dating them?
>>
>>36490447
Aryan Chad, is that you? Still as desperate as ever?
>>
>>36489972
I mean I'm a robot technically I'm just brown tall and skinny, I'd argue I'm more attractive than most robots but I share most of these guys anxiety.
>why date a robot
idk do you want a male adapt internet culture with a bad hapit of being socially awkward or cringy?
>>
>>36490496
You must be mistaken, I want to be the bf
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VKGQNJV1Rg
>>
>>36490212
No one can fix your hikigamori lifestyle anon.
>>
>>36490399
I post here all the time without revealing I'm a feemale XD. Try to stop me.

>>36490439
His dick is the only one I've touched, I don't have any stories for you anon.
>>
>>36490503
What makes you think I'm a virgin? I'm not.
>>
>>36490580
>>36489972
I could make a great and good post telling you about how I am and why you should date me, I'm a robot ofc. Do you want me to do it?
>>
>>36490574
So why do I keep hearing that there are "relentlessly pursuing" girls out there? Is it a myth?! Who is spreading it and why?!?
>>
>>36490580
>His dick is the only one I've touched
That's the only part of the story that I needed to hear :^)
>>
Op is a cunt , I thought /r9k/ finally improved but it's still shit . I'm going back to rym and /mu/
>>
>>36490655
Prostitutes don't count. You are describing what a kissless virgin robot thinks is a Chad, not a Chad.
>>
>>36490657
If you're as cute as >>36490530 then do it.

>>36490685
>That's the only part of the story that I needed to hear :^)
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36489972

Because robots can vibrate faster than a human male penis?
>>
well it's finally been debunked, now that the dust has settled it's pretty damn crystal clear: women don't actually find unique guys attractive.

what women want is the status quo. you know it, i know it, that's what they want, they want the status quo. they want the cliche, the stereotype, that's what they want, it's obvious now.
>>
>>36490839
>unique

Wut. Robots are a hivemind.
>>
>>36489972
You shouldn't date us.

Women need time to warm up to a man, there is no instant attraction like vice versa. Because we have been alone for so long we are basically like aliens to you and you will never warm up to us. You can't connect with us. You won't be attracted to us. You won't want anything to do with us like most people because we are not normal and know nothing about pop culture or whatever is fashionable and interesting to you. We can't entertain you like Chad does.

Society has created countless memes about us to justify these feelings, I know actual "creeps" on the sex offender's registry with active social lives and sex lives while I am branded a "creep" because I have never hugged or kissed a girl in my life. Chances are you believe all these memes and have little intention of listening to our side of the argument.

/r9k/ is (or was) about men like us who have been alienated, and there are a lot in the modern world. You don't understand us. You know nothing about us. The idea of you dating us is a pipe dream and this isn't why /r9k/ emerged. In fact you should fuck off.
>>
>>36490839
>likes his sports and cars, gets drunk at a party with me on the weekend

That is pretty much what most women seem to want as their partners, big surprise.
>>
File: 1492034819603.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492034819603.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
>>36489972
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING CANCER LEAVE US ALONE YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY ILL SO GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEeEeEeeeeEEEEeeEeeeeEee.
>>
Wtf sage this shit into the trash
>>
>>36490938
no they aren't, lurk moar threads.
>>
>>36490149
>>36490173

So you have already decided that you dont want to date a robot, why did you exactly make this thread then?
>>
File: watchmen_dr-manhattan2[1].jpg (107KB, 783x796px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen_dr-manhattan2[1].jpg
107KB, 783x796px
>>36490942
You shouldn't date us.
Because we have been alone for so long, we are basically aliens.
You will never warm up to us.
You can't connect with us.
You won't be attracted to us.
You don't understand us.
You know nothing about us.
>>
>>36489972
you'd have a human slave
>>
Well, there are plenty of robots sayig that you shouldn't date them. I wonder if they just have no confidence or are being nice and honest. Would you be interested in a cyborg? They still get relationships but are still with that sweet robot awkwardness.
>>
>>36490979

I made this thread, because a lot of people here think, that women 'should' date you out of obligation.

All I'm asking is why should we? Make yourself attractive and we might.
>>
>>36491213

Possibly, cyborgs are at least functioning, and can provide for a woman.
>>
>>36490663
I don't know Man but I know you are being cheated and lied to, its just the "bad boy" plot with a twist to appeal to Neets
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 721x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 721x591px
>>36490744
Ok that is all true though...never said I was a Chad. My definition of a Chad would be a football star Amir something and I'm not exactly a jock. Not sure how I feel about this...
>>
>>36491216
you shouldn't I already lost my virginity and not kissless anymore so you and the rest of other women can go fuck yourself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck you. Go back to Chad you stupid whore. Get the fuck out.

Why should anyone date you? You're nothing.
>>
>>36490239
american psycho lol
women do loves psychos
>>
>>36490361
>most parents do drugs, beat their children, and were never generally that well-raised themselves

where the hell do you live? black or white trash?
>>
>>36491349
You're the >>>/trash/. gb2 your homeboard
>>
>>36490030
>Being a deranged creep with strange hobbies does not make you interesting

yes it does wtf

"Hey, so uh. I make bitcoins by doing red room videos."
"ew gross that's not interesting"

it's fucking interesting.
>>
>>36490069
>I'm not going to post my tits for a load of basement dwellers to look at

useless worthless
>>
>>36490090
ya listen to this guy, go find some lousy ape who smacks his baboon lips and says "naaah.. pss.."
>>
>>36490782
What I mean is that I'd like to hear about how you two got together. If you can provide inspiration to others, that seems like it would be a good thing.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1hIQrf7gl
>>
File: card.jpg (19KB, 570x313px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
19KB, 570x313px
>>36490239
Mach, I know this is you
>>
>>36490119
>women love it when niggers have prospects thats why they always go for them because prospects like fried chicken and rap is lucrative
>>
>>36490527
go back to your basket ball game, coon.
>>
>>36490580
>I post here all the time without revealing I'm a feemale XD

You're a tranny, shut up.
>>
>>36490942
excellent post, I rescind all my racial epithets
>>
>>36491058
BECAUSE SHES A FUCKING WOMAN/DUMB SLUT

"you want me, convince me" EVERY WHORE
>>
>>36491213
Confidence? I'll confidentally find out where this bitch lives and say to her baboon nigger boyfriend's face how much both ought to die. howbahdah. I'll fuckin' do it with nice posture too all confidentally and shit, with a nice resonating voice all groomed and everything. I'll even throw in a "chyeuh, like, smoke a bowl? lol, beyonce. Go cowboys.". It'll be the most fucking confident thing she'll ever see and this cunt is still going to bolt and vomit for no good fucking reason.
>>
>>36491216
>I made this thread, because a lot of people here think, that women 'should' date you out of obligation.

NO! STUPID! This entire thread is telling you to fuck off! You read "should" but what robots are saying is "should have had" YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID WHORE!
>>
>>36491530
Go back to /pol/ you filthy Aryan swine
>>
>>36492025
i'm a muzzie mexican kike tho
>>
>>36492084
I'm brown like a Mexican but in truth I'm just extremely mixed raced, filthy Mexican get out of my country
>>
>>36490511
>Most of them have a child's understanding of how intimate relationships work anyway.

I know how they work. Most women just aren't worth the time, energy, money, effort.

And even rich celebrities are regularly betrayed by women.

When it comes to some games, sometimes the only winning move is not to play. The risk outweighs the reward. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Sorry, your vaginas for the most part aren't worth all the bullshit baggage they come with.
>>
>>36490839

If he's unique and the center of attention, yes. If he stands out in a crowd in a good way, yes.

If he's unique and off to the side, a wallflower, no. If he stands out in a crowd in a bad way, no.

Women are attracted to what other women think is popular. But if a guy is peacocking (in a good way), she will be intrigued because he seems less generic.
>>
>>36489972
They're normal guys who need help getting their lives together. If women weren't so entitled they would actually help guys feel like they're worth something
>>
>>36489972
Fuck off, you wretched whore.
>>
>>36491213
Am I along in thinking competence is more important than confidence?

I know women love confidence, even overconfidence, even arrogance. But it's so easy for stupid people to be confident.
>>
>>36492554
It also helps if you're really forward and outspoken about the things you want, women don't like it when you hide your intentions or are afraid of expressing them
>>
>>36491216
>I made this thread, because a lot of people here think, that women 'should' date you out of obligation.

Do they? Really? Who thinks that?

Multiple people ITT have said if you want to, go ahead. If you don't, don't. Where is the should in that?

What you should do, is fuck off to another board with your lame ass bullshit.
>>
>100 replies

I've hit my target guys, OP here, this whole thread was just b8, btw.
>>
>>36489972
you shouldn't you stupid whore
on the other hand you should definitely fuck one like the slut that you are
>>
>>36491271
Nature has our back. Every promiscuous person can die of HPV induced cancer for all I care.
>>
>>36492610

Yes, women favor boldness, bravery, a take charge attitude, leadership, dominance.

Women hate timidity, cowardice, meekness, followers, submissiveness -- unless she's trying to cultivate beta orbiters to mooch off of, or use as emotional tampons to cry on the shoulder of when her dominant Plan A treats her like shit.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.