[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slavery starts in America in the 17th century >doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 76

File: IMG_7629.png (169KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7629.png
169KB, 500x285px
>slavery starts in America in the 17th century
>doesn't "end" until 1865
>no telling how long it secretly went on (see Juneteenth)
>slaves freed, bring in the Klan
>Jim Crow laws
>REAL institutional racism
>Civil Rights Act, 1964
>A 55-year-old man was born in 1962
>People who were alive before the Civil Rights Act are starting to have grandchildren
ALL THAT WAS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO!!! YOU'VE HAD 50 YEARS TO UNDO HALF A THOUSAND YEARS OF BEING TREATED LIKE ANIMALS WHY HAVENT YOU NIGGERS GOTTEN IT TOGETHER YET!!!???
>>
>>36489937
The longer you keep making excuses the longer it will take. If you'd dropped their asses off in africa where no one would give a shit about their family history they'd have gotten their shit together by now.
>>
>>36490089
Of course they would've, because they would've been surrounded by their own people in a country where they don't have a history of being treated like animals.
>>
File: 1461878253770.jpg (49KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461878253770.jpg
49KB, 300x450px
>>36489937
Not even 50 years

Effectively zero

>What is the CIA and FBI pushing cocaine into black communities in the 1970's and 1980's to fuck up the population and destroy the Black Panthers
>What is the Drug War, which one of Hoover's own former associates openly admitted about a year ago was designed specifically to criminalize the entire black population, even though white people do way more drugs than Black people do
>What is the prison system holding more total number of Black people in cages today than the entire Black population at the height of slavery bc of this same Drug War, and these Black prisoners being used for slave labor at pennies on the dollar
>What is Black schools and neighborhoods being fucked over by environmental racism such as lead in the water and buildings in Oakland for example or chemical factories blowing clouds of toxic fumes right next to Black schools
>What is Black schools in poor Black neighborhoods using books from the 1970's or 1980's and with classrooms literally crumbling bc they've never been renovated
>What is Black people being murdered by cops on the spot unless they do not move a single muscle and are as still as a statue, and even then the cops might decide to murder them in cold blood anyway without any real consequences except "paid 6 week administrative leave" or just being fired at most and very rarely at that
>>
I can't wait until the day when white people have enough of this incessant whining and it becomes
>Yeah, you know what? I really don't give a fuck. Shut up, nigger.
>>
>>36490376
I can't wait until the day the Mexicans take this country over and white people become the minority. This country is going downhill at an alarming rate because the lack of culture and morality in American whites.
>>
>>36490453
>I can't wait until the day the Mexicans take this country over

You know they fucking hate you, right?
>>
>>36490256
>>What is Black people being murdered by cops on the spot unless they do not move a single muscle and are as still as a statue, and even then the cops might decide to murder them in cold blood anyway without any real consequences except "paid 6 week administrative leave" or just being fired at most and very rarely at that
You were doing alright until you revealed yourself to be a BLM supporter.
>>
>>36490453
The country is going downhill because niggers and spics really aren't worth shit.
>>
File: IMG_7630.jpg (42KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7630.jpg
42KB, 236x305px
>>36490471
They actually don't. Blacks and Hispanics get along very well in the South. You're mistaking LA gang culture for Mexican-American culture.
>>
File: 1491994472172.jpg (147KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491994472172.jpg
147KB, 600x400px
>>36490506
?

Black Lives Matter doesn't have the most effective tactics atm imo.

Black Panthers had it right.

Free breakfast program, strong Party oriented along Marxist-Leninist and anti-war/anti-imperialist lines, arming themselves for community self-defense against killer cops.

The Black Panthers need to rise again.
>>
>>36489937
You know what? I don't give a flying fuck. In fact, barely any white people really do. All that bullshit you see about slavery is just virtue signaling and regurgitation from brainwashed libshits; most white people really don't a single fuck about black people, your complaints, gang deaths, or even slavery. Also, I feel no guilt over what my ancestors did to yours, because that's simply how the world worked. You conquered weaker people and exploited them, survival of the fittest with winners and losers.

Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_7631.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7631.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>36490516
Definitely niggers and spics who are fucking up modern society.
>>
>>36489937
Maybe YOU need to be patient. It'll take more than 50 years to deprogam racism and build the generaltional wealth necessary to build strong communities.
>>
>>36490589
I don't want you to feel guilty for what your ancestors did. I'm not blaming you or your ancestors for doing what humans do. I'm not virtue signaling or trying to make you feel bad. I'm just wondering why everyone expects black people to be perfect after only one lifetime of being treated like humans.
>>
>>36490570
Black guy here. I completely agree, BLM is pathetic Because it's ran by women all they do is complain about problems that are vastly blown out of proportion and they have no idea how to choose the right fight. The Black Panthers were the best thing to happen during the civil rights era, it's no surprise the government actively destroyed them, but supported the push overs
>>
>>36490590
Yep. That cherry picked imagine of white people not bothering anybody just reveals how full of shit you are.
>>
>>36490604
Exactly. Fixing half a thousand years of this shit will take some time. So it's retarded to tell black people that what happened to them was such a long time ago, when most adult black people's parents were born in a time when they couldn't even shit in the same bathroom as a white person.
>>
File: 1492864538311.jpg (25KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492864538311.jpg
25KB, 395x533px
>>36490089
>>36490506
>>36490516
>>36490589
I love how white supremacist colonialists actually believe they can fuck over everybody else on the planet indefinitely and not face any consequences.

Hahahaha hahaha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJwhWuBgt4
>>
>>36490570
>>36490631
What exactly do you expect an armed resistance to accomplish? You'd get fucking destroyed. They would send in the tanks and the drones. They would be merciless, because you would have activated every latent, racist fear and impulse in their brains.
>>
>>36490542
This lol wtf

>Live in mid west
>get hassled/pushed by some white dudebros for mistakenly stepping on one of their shoes
>group of bro-tier latinos have my back and tell them to fuck off
>>
>>36489937
Doesn't work like that, in the rapidly changing modern world someone can immigrate to the US with nothing but a suitcase full of clothes and $5 and become a heart surgeon.

Maybe in 1975 the % of your problems you could blame on racism was 80% but it has rapidly dwindled to 0.1% now. It is 99.9% your fault.

boo hoo some 13 year old said "nigga" to you over the internet, who cares, get a job
>>
>>36490589
>all of this
>will later complain about muh white genocide and how people (rightfully) think whites lack empathy and are racist

Really makes you think
>>
File: IMG_7632.jpg (50KB, 365x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7632.jpg
50KB, 365x300px
The Black Panthers just looked cooler than BLM. Compare this to these retards now who block highways and run through the halls of their universities, protesting what their parents are paying thousands of dollars for.
>>
>>36490661
Yes, but it's also retarded to complain about it for the exact same reason. Stop whining about white people, and tell these stupid niggers to raise their damn kids if you want to run your mouth.

>but it's hard

It's going to be. There just isn't any way around that.
>>
>>36490708
>whites lack empathy and are racist
Moreso than blacks or any other ethnic group? Easy to say when you haven't been tested by being in the same position of power.
>>
>>36490680
>What exactly do you expect an armed resistance to accomplish?
Where did I say armed resistance?
>>
>>36490626
do you think the black population in america is moving in the right direction? do you think that given enough time, their overall situation will improve if the current trends continue?
>>
>>36490693
You're trying to compare an immigrant to a whole race of people who were actually oppressed for 400-500 years still living in the country they were oppressed in. I'm not blaming our problems on racism, I'm blaming our problems on the half 1,000 years of racism we went through. Things are way better than they used to be and you can ask any black person over the age of 70 that question. But we're still fucked up because of all the shit our ancestors have been through. Oppression (real oppression, not this new age shit) doesn't affect just one person or generation, it affects that generation, their children, their children's children and so on.
>>
>>36490731
The part where the one posts advocates "arming themselves for community self-defense" and the other says "I completely agree"?
>>
>>36490626
The ruling class thinks of the working or other underclass as not human as well.

It is an insult to us 99% that things like racism and sexism actually exist.

The ruling class and their bootlickers did a good job in america to make sure that whites and black hate each other more than the poor hate the wealthy, who made their fortune exploiting the working class (somewhere covertly, in colonies openly).

The leftist movement got the similar treatment from the government like the black panthers, fragmented, disrupted and only useful idiots were given any funding while those threatening the very existence of government, its class structure and the economy it thrives on and perpetuates. Those dangerous individual were pushed into background at best, I am afraid to think what happened at worst.

This is also the reason why we had the war on drugs, which was created to cripple the black minority, make them associated with drugs, all that to maim the Black Panther movement.
>>
File: Hugo-Chavez-Bashar-Assad1.jpg (174KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Chavez-Bashar-Assad1.jpg
174KB, 540x405px
>>36490680
I don't know if you've noticed, but the world is currently in flames. Particularly in the Arab world, Asia, Africa, Latin America.

The colonialists are currently absolutely terrified that they are losing their grip. But they will. No empire lasts forever, the USA is no exception, and the USA has just about pissed off billions of people through all of its blatant, criminal aggressions against innocent nations.

The time when a real armed insurgency becomes strong enough to overthrow the capitalist/supremacist strongholds in America will probably be once enough of the overseas colonies and puppet states of USA kick out the IMF bankers and American military occupiers to the point that America itself goes into a free-fall complete economic plunge and the working Plebs decide to take their just due.
>>
>>36490766
Yes. It took a weird turn in the 80s and 90s and took a few steps backward, but yeah, it's moving in the right direction. Black people aren't as poor as they used to be, black people are getting better educations, black neighborhoods are getting less violent (excluding Chicago), black men are staying around for their children, black people have more positive role models in real life and in the media than ever, more black women are starting to find their natural selves beautiful and are taking out the weaves and wigs.
>>
>claim to be oppressed
>thousands of BLACKED threads on /tv/ and /r9k/ everyday
You guys have never had it easier.
>>
>>36490909
>implying being turned into a fetish is a positive thing
We're not oppressed anymore but our parents and their parents and their parents were so we inherited fucked up oppressed mentalities that go back 500 years.
>>
>>36490844
Then why even make the thread? You just a whinny bitch that needed to vent?
>>
>>36490944
>inherited oppressed mentalities
How does that work?
>>
>>36490950
Because I'm tired of seeing white people be openly ignorant and claim slavery and Jim Crow was such a long time ago and we should get over it when it was literally one lifetime ago.
>>
>>36490944
What's so bad about being a fetish? It means people want you.
>>
>>36490677
They can get away with it, just like every other race has. The world belongs to the living, most of the guilty are already dead.
>>
I like how we always have one "scrawny wite boys btfooo cant handle le bbc they can't do shit xDDD" thread and one "omg why r white people so evil they were strong and took advantage of a weak nation ;___;" thread up at the same time at all times.
>>
>>36490984
I'll use women as an example
>black woman in America, 1700
>nappy hair
>dark brown eyes
>dark brown skin
>wide nose
>big lips
>big ass
>told all her life her african features are ugly
>black women being told this for hundreds of years
>see mulatto rape babies being treated better
>mulatto rape babies get to be house servants
>dark, African looking slaves work outside, pick cotton and get whipped
>black woman in America, 1995
>hundreds of years of being told she's ugly
>wears blue contacts
>perms her hair straight or wears blonde wigs/weave
>may bleach skin
>sees natural African hair
>"bad hair"
There's a culture of self hate in the black community and it comes from the old days. This is why black people still call each other "niggers" to this day.
>>
>>36490824
>the world is currently in flames
Nice meme. Apparently you've never studied history, because the world is doing just peachy when you consider that it's been through two world wars and the Cold War in the past century. We're in an era of peace and prosperity. Your talk of armed insurgencies is pure fantasy: though people of color have more of a voice and more capacity to organize now than ever before, they're also better off than they've ever been. People like you have naively foretold one kind of revolution or another countless times without understanding what actually foments them. Radical change and upheaval, no matter how much you might (think you) want them to happen, doesn't occur while incremental progress is possible. When it does happen, it generally fails because it fails to address the underlying socioeconomic forces that gave rise to the very structures it tries to change, not recognizing the organic origin of those structures. Simply put, the only way to affect real and lasting change is to change the attitudes of the people that make up a society, and that isn't going to happen while those people still lead reasonably comfortable lives. Which they do, compared to so many periods prior to the current one in which it still wasn't bad enough to motivate people to rebel.
>>
>>36491093
Do you really think black people are making those BBC threads? Those started with actual BBC worshipping white cucks who wanted to make threads about their fetish, now they're a meme.
>>
>>36490256

>What is Black people being murdered by cops on the spot unless they do not move a single muscle and are as still as a statue, and even then the cops might decide to murder them in cold blood anyway without any real consequences except "paid 6 week administrative leave" or just being fired at most and very rarely at that

But that's wrong, you idiot .

>Be black guy in Ferguson Missouri
>Get approached by cop
>Chimp out
>Assault the police officer
>Get shot is lawful self defense
>DEY COPS IS BE RACIS DEY SHOT HIM BECAUSE HE BE BLAK HE WUZ SPREDDIN THE WORD OF CHRIST WE WUZ KANGZ

If black people would
A) comply
B) not chimpout

Around the cops they wouldn't get iced ffs.

Integration and desegregation was a mistake, white people and black people simply cannot coexist
>>
>>36491103
Yeah, and now girls in Sweden are tanning their skin darker than black and curling their hair. What goes around comes around I guess.
Are you a black woman?
>>
File: 1491992991584.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491992991584.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>36491077
No "race" on the planet has pissed off as much people, and made as many enemies, as European colonialists, and by extension the USA (biggest empire in human history) has

All empires fall though

And the comeuppance to the Great Satan and the Global Arrogance is definitely habbening
>>
>>36491155
It's crazy how other races are making themselves look more ethnic to seem more exotic but black women and Latinas still hate their brown skin and dark brown eyes. White women trying to look more exotic is a recent think btw, inspired by Kim Kardashian. No I'm not a black woman.
>>
Okay Schlomo.
>>
>>36490786
That doesn't mean armed resistance. Community defense is protecting the community from criminals and abusive cops. The abusive cops part isn't really relative to today, the cops aren't as bad as they were in the past to blacks, but they're still very biased
>>
>>36490844
i don't know any of the statistics so i'll have to take your word on that, but if true, it's nice to know.

how do you feel about african american culture in general? is it a good thing when black people become whitewashed or do you think it's important for blacks to maintain a separate identity as they gain wealth, education and power? do you think it's something that will disappear as blacks become considered less of an "other" from mainstream society and do you think that would be a good or bad thing? is the distinct culture something that exists out of necessity and will that disappear as blacks stopping being as poor and marginalized?

also, how do you feel about black people who have animosity or distrust toward white people? unfortunately, i have found that a lot of the negative interactions between blacks and whites are just as motivated by black racism as white racism. is this being addressed in black communities? despite my limited experience, i have still heard of many black parents nurturing that divide instead of trying to change it and i'm not talking about poor or uneducated blacks either. do you think that it's healthy for there to be divisions along racial lines or do you think that the goal should be "race blindness" like it used to be before this SJW stuff cropped up?
>>
>>36491155
>Yeah, and now girls in Sweden are tanning their skin darker than black and curling their hair.

No they aren't.
>>
>blah blah white devil blah blah colonist blah blah outbreeding blah blah muh resources blah blah da white man gon pay

Just another day with my lovely ethnic friends on /r9k/ who love and respect me and want nothing other than for us to get along and have a good time
>>
File: 1477368957165.jpg (15KB, 341x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477368957165.jpg
15KB, 341x443px
>>36491152
"New court papers reveal that Brown never tried to take the officer's gun, never struck the officer and did not initiate any contact with Wilson"

http://www.theroot.com/everything-you-think-you-know-about-the-death-of-mike-b-1793261221
>>
>>36491206
I hate that women just blindly follow whatever a celebrity does. I know a Latino girl who's proud to be Latino and likes her skin so idk about that.
>>36491292
http://blackgirllonghair.com/2016/03/pics-swedish-women-are-doing-chocolate-spray-tans-to-darken-their-skin/
>>
>>36489937

And yet niggers have more slaves in Africa now than whites or Jews ever did.

Makes you think, huh?
>>
>>36491010
Then educate them. When white people say "it's 2017!" I just mention that my Aunt went to a segregated school. Most of them don't really have a frame of referrence that hits so close to home.

Basically, I'm saying we need to be patient too. I agree with you that uplifting blacks will take time, but I think a lot of black people think a quick fix will do the job when it's obvious that it won't. I don't see why I should hold whites accountable when so many niggers I meet don't want to roll up their sleeves and do the work so their kids can have better lives and good role model. Whites should help, but they can't do it for us, even if they wanted to, and the truth is we have more control over our own fate than they ever will. When niggers blame whites for anything, they sound like some of the robots here, which is appropiate for the thread I suppose.
>>
>>36491348

> the root

Credible news sauce please.
>>
>>36491262
>how do you feel about African American culture in general?
There are some good parts and there are some bad parts. The bad parts are the glorification of crime and violence, which I believe has a lot to do with our history in this country. But a lot of black culture is cool. I don't think it's a "good" thing when black people become whitewashed but I don't think it's bad either. As long as they don't become self haters.
>do you think it's something that will disappear as blacks become considered less of an "other"?
I don't think black culture will ever disappear. A lot of African American culture has connections to Africa and the Caribbean.
>how do you feel about black people who have animosity or distrust toward white people?
I think it's stupid to hate a whole race of people, especially when most blacks rarely ever see white people. But the animosity is understandable. My mother was born during the end of segregationist and has had a lot of bad experiences with whites growing up. My dad and uncle had a lot of bad, violent experiences with whites growing up. They are wary of white people and taught me to be wary of them. They weren't actively trying to make me hate whites, they were just trying to protect me. Our history with whites hasn't been the best, so you should be able to understand the animosity.

There shouldn't be a division along racial lines. Race blindness will never happen but the eradication of all types of racism should be the goal.
>>
>>36491350
>I know a Latino girl who's proud to be Latino and likes her skin
I grew up with Mexicans. The amount of times I heard "I wish I had colored eyes" or "I need to get out the sun, I'm finna get dark" or saw girls walking around with blonde hair would surprise you. Of course there are Latinas who like there features but there are also a lot who wish they had whiter faces.
>>
>>36491315
the funny thing is that if you are responding to the op, the majority of what he said was very strictly factual and the single line of commentary had nothing to do with anything you said. he just wants to know why some white people can't acknowledge the modern effects of history (history that wasn't so long ago) and you can't even acknowledge what he's actually saying to you right now without making it into something idiotic so you can be offended and play the fucking victim. you're a hypocrite, by the way.
>>
>>36491496

This to be originally honest

Fgdhdjrnfjdksmd
>>
>>36489937
you forgot the part where even at the height of slavery in America, less than 5% of of whites even owned slaves
>>
File: 1EzN3PK.jpg (38KB, 364x374px) Image search: [Google]
1EzN3PK.jpg
38KB, 364x374px
>>36491126
>reasonably comfortable lives
Did you even read my post?

Yemen is currently in mass starvation mode from the Saudi US/UK backed genocide.

Over 2 million Iraqis have been annihilated by the Americans.

Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine, Colombia, Mexico, Nigeria, Congo, Donbass, Philippines etc are all currently being fucked over with hundreds of thousands or millions of their people bring mass murdered by the USA either directly through invasion, famine blockades or indirectly through America's favorite proxy mercenaries that they created, train, arm and fund: the ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Rwanda, Uganda and Latin American drug cartel head-choppers among others

The collapse of the US empire internationally will inevitably make most people's lives inside USA borders decidedly "un-comfortable" due to the resulting economic collapse. Which is not to say that there aren't already a lot of people in America who are uncomfortable, particularly the poor, who are disproportionately Black/Brown. But that number will grow bigger. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer until eventually it all comes crashing down bc the poor get fucked over a bit too much for their liking.
>>
>>36489937
>slavery started in America

-5/10 bait
>>
>>36490677
most blacks were sold into slavery by other blacks
>>
Slavery will always be the excuse black people use for behaving the way they do and when they can't anymore they'll just move onto racism. There is no helping them. They're a lost cause.
>>
>>36491400
What does Africa have to do with anything aside from the fact that that's where American slaves originated? Btw we're not just talking about slavery. This is another problem I see when white people talk about things like this. Do you think slavery was the only bad thing black people went through? Like slavery ended and everything was just perfect? Black people would probably be in much better shape if the only thing we'd ever gone through in this country was slavery and were treated like equals right when it ended.
>>
Do we really need to have white guilt and BBC threads every fucking day? I'm so fucking tired of it, it all just blurs together.
>>
>>36489937
Low I.Q and the encouragement of niggerdom. Very simple.
>>
File: 1466668417443.jpg (43KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1466668417443.jpg
43KB, 960x719px
>>36491652
every day until we die, we deserve it, probably.
>>
>>36491606
Please see >>36491649
Slavery wasn't the only bad thing to happen to black people. It was really fucked up for black people 100 years after it ended.
>>
there was a time when the Irish and Italians were treated worse in America and had fewer rights than any American minority right now
they didn't make excuses and it wasn't long until they wiped away class divides
sames true for the Chinese on the west coast that were practically slave labor not long ago

maybe black people should stop making excuses based off imagined slights and shit that never happened to them
>>
>>36491350
>A couple of Swedish girls tanning too dark
You need to stop browsing pol
>>
>>36491614
Please get your reading comprehension up. Do I really have to spell out the meaning of that sentence for you?
>>
File: 1477647552401.png (30KB, 547x603px) Image search: [Google]
1477647552401.png
30KB, 547x603px
>>36491496
The court documents themselves reveal that Brown never tried to take the officer's gun, never struck the officer and did not initiate any contact with Wilson.

The court documents from the court case itself.

That's fucking undeniable direct evidence, lmao, regardless of whichever news source decided whether or not to publish the fact.

Stay delusional, though.
>>
File: IMG_7635.jpg (318KB, 1895x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7635.jpg
318KB, 1895x1500px
>>36491634
Please see>>36491649
Slavery isn't the only thing blacks in America have gone through.
>>
>>36491671
We don't deserve it. That's what these threads want you to think. They are the problem.
>>
>>36491680
>comparing immigrants without much history in the country to the situation of blacks who have been here since the beginning
>>
>>36489937
The racism on 4chan is ironic. There is a huge IQ gap between attractive and ugly men. Chads outscore ugly men by like 14 points. That means if you are a true robot your probably working with a nigger tier double digit IQ. Anything you say about blacks applies to you too.
>>
>>36491759
Shut up monkey man
>>
>>36490542
>black
>Lived in mexico
>literally everyone hates black people except the girls
>move to the US
>translator for mexican/hispanic classmates
>they all shit talk black people
>"not you anon, you're one of the good ones"
You're retarded if you believe the temporary unspoken treaty is representative of what they honestly believe
>>
>>36491652
Not trying to make you feel guilty. Just trying to make you think. what happened to blacks isn't your fault but what happened to blacks wasn't long ago, so let's stop pretending it happened in the distant past and no one remembers when lunatics in white hoods could firebomb your house and no one cared.
>>
>>36491606
why does that matter though? the point is that nearly 100% of blacks who came to america were slaves and their time as slaves (as well as post-slave days) were full of injustice and spiritbreaking treatment that has affected the way they see themselves to this day. it's not about blaming white people. why are "you people" so defensive that you miss his entire point?
>>
>>36491676
bad shit happened to everyone's ancestors faggot, the only difference between blacks and everyone else is that blacks never got over it and keep asking for shit in return.
>>
>>36491768
It's literally true though. Ugly people are stupid and dangerous. They are hated for a reason. Physical appearance tells you a lot about someone
>>
>>36491680
>there was a time when the Irish and Italians were treated worse in America and had fewer rights than any American minority right now

No there wasn't.
>>
>>36491776
Mexican nationals rarely ever see black people in real life and the only time they are exposed to black people is when they see the stereotypes on TV. This is true for most cultures so it's not surprising that they think poorly of black people. But Mexican immigrants usually change their tune within a few years of coming to the US since they usually move into black neighborhoods or in close proximity to black neighborhoods and realize black people's behavior is a spectrum just like theirs.
>>
>>36491787
but for most people who spew this shit it is about blaming white people. you don't even have to be that smart to see it. your cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
File: 1453794594776.png (16KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1453794594776.png
16KB, 746x982px
>>36491736
I know we don't deserve it but if you get mad you just a "weak white boi"
>tfw my country is poorer than many African ones
>tfw had to deal with foreign kings,commies, and fascists in the same century
>tfw never WUZ KANGS
>tfw hated by other white people
>tfw black man tells me I have to die because of my skin
>>
>100% white countries are the best places to live in the world
>kind whites decide to let shitskins live with them
>suddenly the countries become shit hellholes

hmmmmmm really makes you think hmmmmmmmmm

it's almost as if......

shitskins....

are inferior?
>>
>>36491788
>everyone else is that blacks never got over it and keep asking for shit in return
You know NOTHING about the world. The lower castes in India get massive affirmative action benefits like nothing you've heard of. The Japanese also give the untouchables lots of benefits. Blacks are getting something just about every major country gives the formerly oppressed.
>>
>>36489937
low quality bait niggerfaggot
saged and reported
>>
File: wojak gun.png (390KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.png
390KB, 600x583px
It's time for blackfeels threads to die

It's time for white guilt threads to die

It's time for BLACKED threads to die
>>
>>36490542
Black guy here. Latinos actually do hate blacks, that doesn't mean you should hate them, but just be weary of them and stop caping for illegals. I hate how stupid most blacks are when it comes to this poc shit. Blacks need to realize that Asians, Arabs and Latinos hate blacks more than whites do
>>
>>36491837
I'll admit that this thread is bait, but this bait is a real high quality noodle groover that gets your brain goin'.
>>
>>36491822
Black people have always been here though. America was never a white country.
>>
>>36491817
i am taking what he says and responding to it appropriately without reading anything into it. you are the one playing mental gymnastics to avoid addressing his point.

maybe the issue is that i don't buy into white guilt at all and i never have so i can acknowledge that black people were treated like shit for a long time without somehow feeling that it's my fault and getting defensive when presented with facts. it's not your fault either how black people were treated but your current reluctance to address the reality you are presented with certainly is your fault.

don't be an SJW who sees oppression and offense everywhere (when it's directed at you) while ignoring the reality of the situation.
>>
File: 1466065582257.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466065582257.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
>>36491851
this, it's time to take back our board
>>
The corrosive cultural influence of jazz, blues, and their derivative musical forms makes it hard for me to sympathize.
>>
File: Image.png (85KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
85KB, 500x390px
>>36491629
The Africans who sold other Africans to the Europeans were traitors, collaborators and tools of the Europeans themselves. They were following what their European puppet-masters told them to do.

Just like ISIS and Al-Qaeda are not "Islamic", but merely tools of the Americans, Brits, French, other Euro-imperialists and the Zionists. That's why ISIS and Al-Qaeda attack Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine but do not lift a finger against Israel.
>>
>>36491900
In the 50's America was 90% white and it was probably one of the best places on Earth

Now America is 60% white and it's on the verge of collapse.

It's the same in most western european countries. Just look at Sweden for example
>>
>>36491864
I disagree with that
Whites voted for Trump literally out of spite for Obama. They buy guns in preparation for the day they will kill us off. If Trump had lost they would've started a civil war. All of them hate us equally
>>
>>36491926
>The Africans who sold other Africans to the Europeans were traitors, collaborators and tools of the Europeans themselves. They were following what their European puppet-masters told them to do.

Wrong. They were African Muslims following the orders of their Arab masters. I really hate how the atrocities and the major role the Arabs and African Muslims played in the trans atlantic slave trade are largely ignored, as well as the much more devastating and longer lasting Arab slave trade
>>
>>36491941
>Now America is 60% white and it's on the verge of collapse
White people hold almost all power in America. Trump is in power Republicans have all three branches of the feds and most state governments are republican. Despite this they do nothing in particular
>>
>>36491957
Were they really Muslim? Makes me think a little. A lot of African slaves in America were followers of native African religion, which is why things like voodoo and Santeria are still big in the Americas. Did Muslim Africans see other Africans as lesser?
>>
File: 1492408937220.jpg (108KB, 856x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492408937220.jpg
108KB, 856x588px
>>36491851
>>36491915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

It's time lads
>>
>>36491943
No, that's unironically a small amount. The majority of whites voted for Drumpf because they were tired of the shit the media was pushing down their throat, specifically BLM and the tranny shit. I can understand how annoyign BLM is, the people (women) who run it offer no solutions to actual problems facing black people, or their imaginary police death squads You'd think if they really believed the shit they were spouting, they'd be forming defense groups like the Black Panthers, but nope, they just want to whine and get attention

The racism from Arabs, Asians and Latinos is a more deep seated hatred for blacks, that goes along with a disgust for darker skin.
>>
>>36489937
I agree with this. I don't think the solution is further violence. Ironically I think one of the things extremely damaging to the black communities is the rhetoric from the left. You are absolutely right, institutionalized racism was not that long ago. Of course it had a detrimental effect on blacks living in poverty.

The answer isn't minding your pronouns and calling any person who isn't black who points out the problems in these areas as racist.

These issues need to be addressed head on and they need to be talked about.
>>
>>36491990
Yes, the Arabs had their African Muslims go into the regions closer to the interior and capture non-muslims, then sold them to Europeans. Islams is predicated on Arab supremacy and has done nothing but harm in Africa, more so than Christianity.

Of course, Muslims will say "no, we're all against whitey" and the majority of dumb blacks will blindly agree with them and cape for them. It's very easy to manipulate blacks
>>
>>36491943
That's a pretty scary way to see the world. Are you scared, Anon?
>>
>>36492036
>You'd think if they really believed the shit they were spouting, they'd be forming defense groups like the Black Panthers, but nope, they just want to whine and get attention
they are being funded by the government to destroy any progress in uniting whites and blacks. they are purposely being supported and shilled by elites because they are a do-nothing group that makes people feel good about themselves without changing anything important (or anything at all).

if you're pissed, you should stop complaining on /r9k/ which is full of white people, including a disproportionate amount of racists who unironically hate black people and go talk to BLM retards about how they're being used by the state to maintain the status quo.
>>
File: 1468576113977.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1468576113977.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>36491957
Portugal, Brits and French already had major control over West Africa at the height of the slave trade so false.

European puppet masters.

Also, Euro slave trade was definitely more devastating lol.

The brutality of the plantations in USA, Brazil, the Caribbean were unmatched by anything seen in the Islamic world in the same era, by far.

And the forced trans-Atlantic voyage itself directly murdered millions of Africans through being packed worse than sardines and thrown overboard to the sharks.
>>
>>36489937
Keketholli
>>
>>36492123
Kind of but it's life. I honestly feel Ill get framed for something I didn't do an end up having nothing in life. I don't believe I have a real chance to succeed
>>
>>36491822
>100% white countries are the best places to live in the world
So by that you must mean proud democratic socialist countries such as Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark?
>>
>>36491812
they stay racist when they come to the US, they just claim not to be since it's taboo. behind closed doors they speak ill of any hispanic that dates a black person, they also have the "i wouldn't allow my daughter to date a nigger" thing just like whites do, dating black women is so outrageous to them that the concept of it is a joke, kind of like how in the 90s and early 2000s trannies were a joke and not at all taken seriously (exclusive to mexicans, other hispanics are less racist) and just like asians, mexican mothers encourage their daughters to pursue white men and boycott hispanic, blacks and asians.
>>
>>36489937
How did oppression that affected your great great grandparents lead to you personally waking up and getting in fights at school, treating all your teachers like shit, sagging your pants so your dick shows everywhere you go, not taking school seriously, not working hard for anything, breaking and entering, abusing drugs and alcohol, possessing illegal firearms, and joining a street gang?

I don't see how the two things are related.
>>
>>36492036
>The racism from Arabs, Asians and Latinos is a more deep seated hatred for blacks, that goes along with a disgust for darker skin
4chan proves you wrong
The hate for blacks from whites is almost lethal. Go anywhere in the South if you dare. Go anywhere in the Midwest or northwest. Niggers are prime hunting targets.
>>
>>36492159
>Portugal, Brits and French already had major control over West Africa at the height of the slave trade so false.

True they did, but that's not relevant to who actually captured the slaves or sold them to the Europeans. Europeans followed in the Arabs footsteps in using African slaves.

>Also, Euro slave trade was definitely more devastating lol.

The brutality of the plantations in USA, Brazil, the Caribbean were unmatched by anything seen in the Islamic world in the same era, by far.

No it wasn't. The Arab slave trade lasted for over 1000 years and thoroughly wiped many languages and cultures from Africa as well as placed Arabs as the dominant group in many African countries, especially on the East coast. Arabs were far more barbaric than Europeans when it came to slavery. for every 3 slaves, 2 were female, used purely as sex slaves, with the children being killed or also used for slavery, and the men were used as soldiers.

The number of African deaths due to the trans-atlantic slave trade pales in comparison to the number of slaves that died simply being transported during the Arab slave trade
>>
>>36490089
>where no one would give a shit about their family history they'd have gotten their shit together by now.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nigerian here. Family history is everything, you pathetic Americuck. They'd never fit in. They still don't fit in.
Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>36492235
I have lived in the south, and the you will see the extremely racist whites, it's almost funny when you see them. But the majority of whites down there don't have the same type of base hatred for blacks, theirs is a more reactionary hatred of the way blacks act, which I can understand, while the Arabs, Asians and Latinos will hate you just for being blacks
>>
>>36492231

T h I s
h
I
s

Stop muting me you damn robot
>>
>>36491864
This is right in my experience, my Asian grandma always thought any black people were gonna steal her purse if they were near her
>>
>>36492231
Please see>>36491717
Slavery isn't the only oppression blacks have went through. Oppression affected my great great grandparents, my great grandparents, my grandparents and my parents. Just 50 years ago, you and I wouldn't be able to sit in the same classroom. Just 50 years ago, a sign that said "No blacks allowed" was acceptable to have up in a store. Just 50 years ago, I could be hanged from a tree and no one would be punished for it. You're acting as if you can't see how half a thousand years of oppression can negatively effect the children of the oppressed.
>>
>>36491943
You're so dumb, you've never lived outside a white country, you've got no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>36492235
I live in the South and Asians and Latinos are pretty cool. Arabs and Indians actively avoid blacks, it seems. Have you ever been down South? It's not as bad as the media makes you believe.
>>
>>36492320
Please see>>36492338
What are you people not understanding? Racism and oppression didn't end with slavery.
>>
File: 1465292310433.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465292310433.png
138KB, 375x375px
I'm starting to like /r9k/ more because racists and /pol/acks are getting blown the fuck out more often than they were a couple years ago. Feels good seeing the narrative of these faggots getting thrown out and crapped all over.
>>
>>36492309
>My hate is better than their hate
I had a friend who took a visit to the south. He says blacks always work in the back away from customers and they won't serve you at all in some restaurants. Then there are the ANNA towns
>>
>>36489937
Japan nuked twice now the economic powerhouse of East Asia

Germany war-ravaged and partitioned now the economic powerhouse of Europe

Now look at niggers. No matter where they are in the world they are always the poorest most violent % of the population.
>>
>>36490256
It bee dem ebil whyte peepo fault n sheeiit
>>
>>36492352
I live in a town that's 80% Latino. I know how they feel about blacks. I Also know about prison gangs like La Eme and AB
>>
>>36492429
>comparing entire countries to a race of people who were systematically oppressed for 500 years
You've made this post before and it's still just as stupid as it was last time.
>>
>>36492370
I live in California
Very aware if how nonwhites think of us. It's really no different thAn Trump supporterd
>>
>>36492451
You must live in South California. LA gang culture doesn't reflect Mexican American and Mexican culture.
>I Also know about prison gangs like La Eme and AB
So I'm assuming you know about Nuestra Familia and the Black Guerilla Family and their partnership that has being going on for about 40 years? Again, gang culture doesn't reflect the ideas of a certain race.
>>
>>36492484
>I live in California
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. South California, I'm betting. Your weird history with street gangs and prison gangs makes everyone really racist out there. The racial politics of LA, especially between blacks and Hispanics, are nothing like the racial politics of a city like Dallas or Atlanta.
>>
>>36492426
I never saw that when I lived there, that could be the case in some backwater town with barely 500 people, but the majority of southerners, especially the younger ones, don't have the same hatred for blacks
>>
>>36492478
Black people had more time than anyone to get their shit together and dominate the world. You didn't. Explain why you allowed yourselves to be conquered if you're so great. Explain why everything a black majority is allowed to rule over turns to shit.

Blacks are have proven beyond all reasonable doubt they are the worst part of the human species, uet still have the ignorance necessary to blame all their problems on white people.

You lack intelligence. You lack integrity. You lack drive. You lack ingenuity. You lack reasoning. You lack compassion. You lack inspiration. You lack humility. You lack foresight.

The better question is why do white people still possess the empathy to not genocide every last one of you ingrate apes?
>>
>>36492547
>Your weird history with street gangs and prison gangs makes everyone really racist out there
Never heard of the Latin Kings? They hate blacks even though most are Puerto Rican. The prison gangs in California are fighting for scraps. They kill each other over candy bars and other commissary items
>>
File: 1491561328920.jpg (117KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491561328920.jpg
117KB, 632x960px
>>36492259
The people doing the capturing were European puppet collaborators in the native African population. Undeniable fact. People pulling the strings were Europeans. Undeniable fact.

>thoroughly wiped many languages and cultures
You mean, like the Europeans who did exactly the same? Which is why the descendants of those enslaved Africans under the Europeans have no idea what language their ancestors spoke, what culture they were from etc. It was all wiped.

Europeans also raped all of their female slaves. Branded, tortured, etc etc. Every kind of depravity. And the death toll of the countless millions of Africans who didn't survive the trans-Atlantic sea routes alone (not even including those who "made it" and then we're murdered later on in the Americas) exceeds that of the total killed as direct result of the Arab slave trade. The Atlantic Ocean is literally one big, watery graveyard of African corpses.

As for the Arab slave trade lasting longer, longer =/= more brutal. And the last, strongest outposts of slavery in the Arab and Islamic world today, chiefly the Gulf countries in occupied Arabia, are puppet states of America and the European colonialists.

Saudi Arabia was established with British support, British money and British artillery, as part of the British colonial scheme to control the Arabs.

USA propped up the Saud dictatorship in the 1940's by building up their oil and transportation infrastructure for those oil profits.
>>
>>36491206
It's funny how Hispanics and blacks are bottom of the barrel trash without white skin and nonbrown eyes
Hahahah
They are ugly without white features ajd that's final
>>
File: IMG_7636.jpg (108KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7636.jpg
108KB, 1200x630px
>>36492598
The Latin Kings from Chicago? There are black Latin Kings. They don't hate blacks. They're part of the People Nation, which is a conglomerate of many black and Latino gangs.
>>
>>36492451
The thing is
If you're black in a non-white country the hate is because they're disgusted by your skin color, not because of crime statistics or whatever, no matter how you behave, how you speak the language, if you were born in the country, just the fact that your skin is dark is disgusting and therefor you should be subject to unfair treatment.
In America however, you ask a racist why he's racist and he'll tell you it's because of the high crime rates or something, they'll give you a reason as opposed to just laughing and claiming that you're disgusting because your skins brown.
>>
>>36492626
The Arab slave trade was going on centries before Europeans ever got invilved, you stupid nigger

You simply want to induce white guilt so you can exploit it for more gibs me dat. Groids are useless race of dependents
>>
>>36492448
Can you refute a single fact in that post?

Oh, you can't.

Because they are Facts.

You can read, observe, educate yourself and learn about reality and the real world.

Or you can stay delusional.

Your choice.
>>
>>36492677
The nonwhites are just being more honest. People hate blacks for being ugly. The crime stats are a nice defense but really it's Just hate for ugly people
>>
>>36492677
And, at least in the Americas, that hatred of dark brown skin comes from European colonialism. Native Americans were dark as shit, there's no reason their descendants would hate dark skin other than being brainwashed.
>>
>>36492651
The founder of the Latin King hated blacks and fought with them frequently
>>
>>36492691
>get btfo with facts
>uhh, uh, da groids, fuck niggers xD

I love how delusional these pasty-faces are.
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (18KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
18KB, 352x360px
>Have an average IQ of 85
>Can't function in a civilized modern society regardless of how long you've lived in it

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE REASON FOR THIS?

THIS IS A TOTAL MYSTERY
>>
>>36492677
>not because of crime statistics or whatever

Bullshit. Blacks are over represented in crime stats everywhere unfortunate enough to have them.
But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of all gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.
>>
>>36492747
I'll take your word for it, but even if he did, that doesn't make Latin Kings a racist gang. The gang started in the 50s, I think. The fact is, Latin Kings aren't a racist gang. And also, gang culture doesn't reflect the thoughts of normal people. Why don't you understand this?
>>
File: 3328979797.jpg (105KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
3328979797.jpg
105KB, 496x600px
>mods just let this /pol/bait sit on /r9k/ for hours
>>
>>36492752
Once again; Arabs were enslaving Africans centuries before Europeans ever got involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
>>
>>36492756
For 90% of our history in America, we've been treated like animals. This is what I'm trying to get you to understand. Do you really think black people are fucked up naturally and that 500 years of oppression that only ended 50 years ago has nothing to do with it?
>>
>>36492718
The lack of honesty in that case would imply sympathy, which would means non-whites hate blacks so much that they can't even put themselves in the shoes of a black.
>>
>>36492626
>The people doing the capturing were European puppet collaborators in the native African population. Undeniable fact. People pulling the strings were Europeans. Undeniable fact.

No they weren't. The people supplying the demand were Europeans, but the people who were selling to them were Arabs and African Muslims.

>You mean, like the Europeans who did exactly the same? Which is why the descendants of those enslaved Africans under the Europeans have no idea what language their ancestors spoke, what culture they were from etc. It was all wiped.

Yes, in America. The Arabs did this all around Africa

>Europeans also raped all of their female slaves.
Lie

>And the death toll of the countless millions of Africans who didn't survive the trans-Atlantic sea routes alone (not even including those who "made it" and then we're murdered later on in the Americas) exceeds that of the total killed as direct result of the Arab slave trade.
The Arab slave trade lasted for over 1000 years and approximately 80% died en route. The current numbers are skewed because of the way the Arabs kept records, but the number of slaves range from 20 - 30 million, with some African historians saying as many as 100 million could've been taken.

The Arab slave trade was in fact more brutal and more dismal for the slaves. The men were castrated and forced to fight and die for Arabs, while the women were kept as sex toys and abused daily. This went on for over 1000 years and didn't """end""" until the 1960's

>Saudi Arabia was established with British support, British money and British artillery, as part of the British colonial scheme to control the Arabs.
>USA propped up the Saud dictatorship in the 1940's by building up their oil and transportation infrastructure for those oil profits.

This sin't relative the 1000 years of Arabs enslaving Africans. The first racist accounts of Africans are from Arabs
>>
File: 1490651675934.png (105KB, 928x872px) Image search: [Google]
1490651675934.png
105KB, 928x872px
>>36492803
Post your smugies/cuckies
>>
>>36492809
Or virtue signaling
Saying you hate blacks because of Crime or disease sounds better thAn just hating niggers for being gross to look at
>>
>>36492768
Yeah, but if you live in mexico or some asian country and you ask a guy why he hates blacks so much, chances are he's going to tell you it's just because they're disgusting and black, the average non-white doesn't know about the over representation in crime, they just know that they're to be hated for their skin color and that no sympathy shall be shown. It's just blind hate.
>>
File: 1492624790074.png (515KB, 676x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492624790074.png
515KB, 676x557px
>>36490089
Um no. That's not how it worked. If you did this the people wouldnt have accepted us we'd have become either kill points for the local warlord or soldier/sex slaves. You can't just take a group of people away from their land for half a century and dropped them back off expecting things to be rainbow and sunshine. The europoors fuck africa up beyond relief and it is the shithole that it is today because of them.
>>
File: 412421412.jpg (67KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
412421412.jpg
67KB, 607x608px
>>36491957
>I really hate how the atrocities and the major role the Arabs and African Muslims played in the trans atlantic slave trade are largely ignored
It's ignored because they don't give a shit. If you go up to Arabs and try to guilt trip them about this then they will laugh in your face, and then what can you do? You can't guilt trip someone who does not care.

Why should they feel bad about being stronger than other people and using that strength to their advantage? Why should the strong grovel at the feet of the weak and apologize for their strength?

It is absolutely pathetic that western countries do this. I'm sick of seeing people trying to apologize for slavery or colonialism. Stop apologizing for the strength of your ancestors. It's pathetic and sick.
>>
>>36492911
Oh so you're saying that the reason black people struggle in every country they occupy, including white countries that try to help them is because "da ebil whyte man"?

Really makes me think
>>
>>36492806
> Do you really think black people are fucked up naturally and that 500 years of oppression that only ended 50 years ago has nothing to do with it?
It has nothing to do with it. American blacks are significantly less fucked up and less viciously feral than sub-Sarahan Africans (average IQ of 70), so black dysfunction has nothing to do with muh history of oppression and everything to do with genetics.

Low IQ = Can't function in a modern society
>>
>>36492884
Negroids are ugly and they smell. The media has to literally brainwash people constantly in order for them to be accepted.
Ever wonder why there's hardly ever any Asians on tv despite there being more of them in Europe/the US?
>>
>>36491244
Ahahahaha okay go ahead and ask the Aryan groups of the 1980s how well living in armed, "definitely not a resistance", anti-government communities worked out. They still got their shit pushed in.
>>
>>36492974
Not him but Yeah, pretty much. And it's true. Africa was fucked by whites, the Americas were fucked by whites and whites spread their racist ideologies all around the world when they were running around fucking shit up.
>>
>>36492931
>Stop apologizing for the strength of your ancestors
In the age automation and globalization I wouldn't say This. We are approaching a New age of feudalism where rich people won't need anybody else to work for them or protect them. They'll be pretty dangerous and you do NOT want them to think that way. Embrace the guilt
>>
>>36492931
I don't give a fuck if Arabs care about it. I'm talking about other black people ignoring it. Fuck off faggot
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (90KB, 430x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
90KB, 430x684px
originolio polio
>>
>>36493011
Africa has always been a shithole. Even when white people try and fix it, it's a waste of money.

Every nonwhite country barring Japan and SK is a crime ridden impoverished jungle shithole, probably because whites are superior
>>
>>36492911
>Black african nations have average IQs at sub-85, which is basically retard level. Modern geneticists and psychologists agree that intelligence is at the very least 50-70% inherited. African nations have contributed essentially nothing to humanity in comparison to the vast technological, philosophical, linguistic, medicinal and artistic advances made by European societies.
>But that's because the evil europeans invaded them and enslaved them and now they're still feeling the effects of it!
>Even if that was the case, which it isn't at all, considering Europeans had no relevant interaction with african nations up until the past few hundred years, how would Europeans even be able to occupy african societies and fuck their shit up in the first place? Because they were more organized and advanced.
>Uh -uhhh fuck you racist!
>>
>>36493031
>I don't give a fuck if Arabs care about it. I'm talking about other black people ignoring it.
They ignore it because Arabs don't care about it. Why don't you understand this? You can't draw water from an empty well.

Whites are guilt tripped because whites allow themselves to feel guilty. Blacks are simply opportunistically taking advantage of this insane self-hatred and weakness and using it to extract resources from them.
>>
>>36491244
I don't get why people expect the cops to not be biased against and be more suspect of black men. They're putting their lives on the line on a daily basis, and it's simply statistically more likely that a random black man on the street is a criminal than it is that a random (insert any other race here) man on the street is a criminal. That's not even racist to say, it is simply statistics. The criminals of the race have screwed it up for the law-abiding members of the race.
>>
File: 1471338974345.jpg (379KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471338974345.jpg
379KB, 600x600px
>>36492804
Once again, read my post >>36492626
>longer =/= more brutal

Notice that I never once said that the Arab slave trade was all fine and dandy and I approve of it. Quite the contrary, slavery is abhorrent to me, as it should be to anybody who's not a retrograde oppressor that bows down to the Great Satan.

I merely pointed out that the European slave trade was, without a doubt, far more brutal and lethal and destructive than the Arab slave trade was.

This is Undeniable fact. You can't try to deflect from this by saying " b-but Arabs did it too therefore Europeans are not at fault". Especially when the topic at hand is African Americans in specific, who are descendants of survivors of the European (not Arab) slave trade. And when the crimes of the Europeans and the USA towards black African and African-descendant people are colossal and still happening.
>>
>>36493009
It's because they're not committing crimes or lowering averages (in regards to scholastics)
Blacks are advertised so as to create a narrative that is contrary to reality for the purpose of weakening the US.
>>
>>36490219
Slaves were slaves in Africa too.
>>
>>36492911
Let's just remember that the mean IQ of Africa is somewhere around 70. This means that a non-negligeable amount of the population could be considered retarded in medical terms.

Watch this based Chinese man explain to an African why they are useless failures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
>>
File: IMG_7628.png (297KB, 340x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7628.png
297KB, 340x482px
>176 replies
This is why there are so many race bait threads. It's the easiest bait you can make and triggered /pol/acks feel obligated to respond.
>>
>>36492974
Not saying all whites were evil, but yes. It was fucked by whites.

They came in and completely fucked the tribe politics between the people of that land by redrawing the borders. You can't mix enemy tribes together and expect everything to be fine. This would lead to constant conflict and bloodshed.

I'm not even going to get into the body count many european countries managed to rack up.. You can do that on your own. Just search for the belgian king who killed more africans in the congo than Hitler was reaponsible for during WII
>>
>>36493145

>you fucked things up
>you went backward not forwards
>you neglected the things others left you
>what's more, you destroyed them
>look at the railways, high technology from the 1930s, we didn't even have that in china at the time

Dude pulls no punches and all the black man can do is shake his head, but you can see in his eyes that he knows the chinaman is 100% right.
>>
>>36493171
I don't find the "forced conflicting tribal groups together" as a valid argument; this happened all over Europe for centuries and is even happening in much smaller terms today (Netherlands -- Holland, for example).

What do you think an Anglo-Saxon is? A member who is descended from the combination of Anglos and Saxons; two conflicting tribes who warred, meshed, blended and over centuries and it created one of the most pwoerful empires in history.

>It bee dem ebil whyte mans fault n sheeiit

Your excuses are pathetic.
>>
>>36493171
>You can't mix enemy tribes together and expect everything to be fine.

You mean like the European Union? Civilized people can usually make peace with each other
>>
>>36493243
The moment the African sighs and just shakes his head is hilarious.

He can't emotionally manipulate the Chinaman so gives up.
>>
>ITT: Europeans/whites who can't man up and take responsibility for their actions and admit they were wrong.
>>
>>36493171
>Give them modern medicine
>Give them modern technology
>Develop railways and infrastructure within their nations
>Give them actual languages because sub-saharan africans didn't even have a fucking written language
>Still continue to inject obscene amounts of money into these nations to keep them afloat as they senselessly breed like rats and destroy themselves

>It was fucked by whites
>>
>>36493300

I was actually expecting him to put up more of an argument or something, not just shake his head and try not to cry.
>>
>>36493306
Why don't you refute them then? It seems like they've completely destroyed your arguments.

t. interested Indian
>>
>>36493335

I wish the world would just pull the plug on africa and let a few generations of them die. I mean, shit man, it's cruel to keep someone on life support when they so very clearly want to die.
>>
>>36493374
This. Nature has been trying to get rid of them for centuries
>>
>>36490909
What influence do you think those threads have on women?
>>
>>36493469
white women prefer black men, it's a fact of life
>>
File: IMG_1169.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
>192 replies
Keep it going, boys
>>
File: 1491076072845.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491076072845.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>36493306
>Europeans/whites who can't man up and take responsibility for their actions and admit they were wrong.
We were wrong.

We should have lynched every white missionary who had the crazy notion that "blacks needed Jesus" instead of their own primitive voodoo gods.

We should have lined up and shot every white idiot who thought it would be a good idea to take our medical science to Africa and reduce their death rates so that their population could explode. We should have left them swinging from the trees and sacrificing each other to their various gods instead of trying to get them to wear clothes, wash their hands after taking a shit, or teaching them English, Spanish, or French.

If we hadn't done any of this then they would still be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was 10,000 years ago. The tropical rain forests still would be thriving and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa, and most importantly we wouldn't be carrying them on our backs now, we wouldn't be subjecting our kids to them in our schools, we wouldn't need to look for parts of the country to flee to where there are fewer of them, and we wouldn't be watching our whole civilization pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight.

You're right. We were wrong.
>>
>>36489937
It'd be easier to become more wealthy if white people stop being racist
>>
>>36493548
It's really funny how you try to make yourself out as a victim, im not worryed about "people" like you cus desu only losers need skincolor to feel good.
>>
>>36493348
What arguments you dumb loo poster
>>
>>36489937
>>36490256
So what do we do then? Give you more free money? Give you more college education, then ignore the fact that you drop out at x% higher than other races?

Tell me oh powerful nigger, how the fuck do we fix your community? Maybe you want me to do all the work for you, without even thinking about the vapid and degenerate filth that is modern black culture.
>>
>>36493692
No, doof. You don't do anything. It's not your problem to solve, it's black people's problem to solve. The point of this thread isn't to blame whites. The point of this thread is to see why white people like to think that history doesn't effect the present. Did you even read the OP or are you responding completely out of emotion?
>>
>>36493692
>Maybe you want me to do all the work for you
>implying you have the power to do anything positive
You probably don't even leave your house.
>>
>>36493736
>The point of this thread is to see why white people like to think that history doesn't effect the present
Why should we care? Blacks have done nothing but ruin our countries, poison our cultures with their filth, and generally just be a fucking plague.

Frankly, I wish blacks were actually oppressed to the extent that blacks say that they were. Maybe they wouldn't be doing so much fucking crime if whites were actually keeping the boot on their neck.
>>
File: 1487658416076.png (358KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487658416076.png
358KB, 691x625px
Even with all the blatant media promotion, handouts, and white guilt cuck support, you people continue to fail. Asians on the other hand, are still actively targeted, belittled by the media, and get nothing but are doing better than whites. Really makes you think.
>>
>>36493736
Of course I'm responding out of emotion, I've witnessed the effect that black culture has on my generation.

For every one black man that realizes that as a culture they need to fix themselves, one thousand more feel they are still being oppressed by the white majority. You also can't ignore my question either.
>>
>>36493899
Black people are doing better than ever in America, especially considering the way we lived 50 years ago. Compare the life of an average black person in a big city in 1983 to the life on an average black person in a big city in 2017. Huge improvement.
>>
>>36493925
I didn't ignore your question, I answered it. White people dont need to fix the black community, it's black people's job to fix themselves. Also, most black people don't feel like they're being oppressed, you're taking Internet SJWs as a representation of normal people.
>>
>>36493929
>Huge improvement.

For blacks, you're the only ones benefitting. Whites were much better for without you
>>
>>36493964
Then why do most of the black people I know like to play the race card anytime they feel at odds with authority?
>>
>>36493964
>Also, most black people don't feel like they're being oppressed,

so you speak for all blacks? are you black yourself?
>>
File: 14224`124`12413413.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
14224`124`12413413.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>36489937
>be poland
>raped by nazi germany
>raped again by ussr
>live under communism for 50 years
>society and economy are in shit shape
>household income is two times lower than average black person
>still manage to have to have academic standards close to burgers
really coggles your noggin
>>
>>36494034
Because of our history with whites in this country. Just 50 years ago, you could hang a black man from a tree in East Texas and no one would bat an eye. You could deny housing to a black family in LA and it would be perfectly fine. This is the America our parents and grandparents and great grandparents and so on grew up in, so they teach us how to survive in that America. They tell us that white people are racist and will hurt you given the opportunity because that's how their lives were.

So black people today grow up with that sitting in their head and when they get pulled over by a white police officer and he's being a dick, it's hard to tell if he's being that way because we're black or because he's being an asshole. But one thing is for sure, he's acting just like our parents said he would. So we pull that race card.
>>
>>36494058
This is a dumb question and I could ask you the same thing. No I don't speak for all blacks, yes I'm black.
>For every one black man that realizes that as a culture they need to fix themselves, one thousand more feel they are still being oppressed by the white majority.
But this sounds like you believe you speak for all blacks or know all blacks.
>>
>>36494106
This so fucking much

It's not like we're trying to profile anyone or pull the race card always z but it's been ingrained in our hearts that white people are trying to fuck us over all the time.
>>
File: 1489665092196.jpg (55KB, 750x702px) Image search: [Google]
1489665092196.jpg
55KB, 750x702px
>>36494086
Really toasts the mind almonds
>>
>>36494086
A universal education would do that for you
>>
>>36494086
quite the head scratcher indeed, famalam
>>
>>36494086
Black schools are notoriously fucked, anon. Most black/Hispanic schools in big cities have been forgotten (except for their sports). There was actually cage fighting at a black high school in Dallas a few years ago.
>>
>>36494034
because they're animals and animals know a good trick when they find it.

Gib fwee fud

no

WACIST

ok, fuck, here, take it.
>>
File: 1438841236915.png (48KB, 142x151px) Image search: [Google]
1438841236915.png
48KB, 142x151px
>>36489937
>jews were nearly exterminated only 80 years ago
>2% of the population but make up half of the worlds billionaires

HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

>muh slavery
>>
I have nothing to contribute to this thread except to recommend you read about the history of Liberia if you want a good laugh.

>freed American slaves establish colony in Africa
> immediately begin exploiting and enslaving the indigenous Africans
>slavery functionally exists until like 1920, other white countries have to tell them to cut that shit out if they want to trade
>eventually have multiple civil wars because FREED AMERICAN SLAVES were huge racist dick bags to other black people's
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36489937
Amazing how niggers have the same shitty conditions in absolutely EVERY country on the planet you find them in no matter their history there. Funny how in the entire history of their race they did nothing of note.
>>
>>36494546
but muh peanut butter
>>
>>36489937
Sub-saharan africans never invented the wheel
they never invented mathematics
they never developed agriculture
they never domesticated animals for farm labor
they never developed a written language
they had no philosophy
they had no literature
they had no written laws
But they be equal, nowhatimsayin?
>>
>>36490453
>he thinks culture means anything
I bet you unironically think that people dying their hair and posting on tumblr not only matters in anyway It doesn't but is the worst thing to happen to this generation.
>>
>>36489937
>A 55-year-old man was born in 1962
How has no one pointed this out
>>
>>36494672
>missing the whole point of the thread
Reread the op and tell me what your post has to do with it
>>
The only people who are bigger conspiracy theorists than pol are niggers.
>>
>>36494787
Systematic oppression of blacks in America is not a conspiracy theory, anon.
>>
>>36494883
thats not what he said

>"us niggas was KANGz i tell ya! we wuz buildin pyramids an flyin to da moon be fo whitey done enslaved us!"
>>
>>36489937
I don't care, kill yourself if it's so hard.
>>
>>36492338
And how did any of that make you wake up and smoke crack, steal TVs, and get in violent fights?
>>
>>36494672
Not only does this have nothing to do with the OP, but I can easily tell you don't do your research
>>
>>36495001
>smoke crack
Every race does drugs and the poor people of every race what a cheap alternative. This is why a lot of poor blacks smoked crack in the 80s and 90s. Same reason a lot of poor whites smoke meth. Same reason both loved heroin in the 60s and 70s. Humans like getting high.
>steal TVs
Needing money makes us steal TVs. It makes whites steal TVs too. Everyone robs.
>get into violent fights
Everyone gets into violent fights. Look up fight videos on YouTube and it'll be people of all races. The only difference is that blacks, a lot like Latinos, have a culture of machismo.
>>
>>36490219

lol, how do you think somebody first becomes a slave? Where did the slave markets start?

>protip, it wasn't whitey running around with a net
>>
>>36495220
So in the end you're saying that your choices all come down to personal responsibility and you have almost all of the blame for your circumstances? I'm glad we agree.

Just wake up and choose not to steal TVs and be a violent person and you will get ahead in life.
>>
What's all this talk about blacks and latinos hating each other? I went to a majority white high school and the mexicans always had my back when people gave me trouble. Gang culture isn't as widespread today as it was in the 90s.
>>
>>36495248
Are you retarded? Have you read the thread? This thread isn't about blaming anyone for the choices of black people, this thread is about how recent history affects the present and how blacks are recovering from their fucked up history in this culture. It has only been 50 years since the Jim Crow era but everyone likes to think it was hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>36495338
I just explained to you that it's your personal choice to keep robbing, stealing, breaking the law, dishonoring education, glorifying rap culture and thug culture, impregnating women out of wedlock and leaving them, and making poor financial decisions. These are the problems of the black community. If you can explain how jim crow forced you to wake up and do all of these things, then I'll accept your argument. Until then, it is your personal fault for your own life. Nobody else can help you but yourself.
>>
black people kill each other through gang violence. white people kill themselves overdosing on painkillers and heroin. this country is fucked beyond repair and it's really only a matter of time before Rothschilds wipe out 90% of us to make way for their world government.
it's a sad, sad world
>>
File: 1488962345514.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488962345514.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>black people were more well behaved when they were second class citizens
>b-b-b-but we still are mane those black millionaires are uncle toms, cops kill black keeds all the tiem for no reason mane
>>
>>36495492
Of course it's our personal choice, something that we're choosing to do less and less. Look at the crime statistics of black areas now compared to the 80s and 90s. Look at the average black income now compared to the 70s, 80s and 90s. Black people are doing better. But a lot of our problems have roots in slavery, Jim Crow and an inferiority complex that was put in our minds as soon as we got off the boats. These screwed our culture up in a lot of ways. Do you really think that if some Chinese came on boats today, took a bunch of white people from America, enslaved you and made you second class citizens for 500 years, that the whole White-Chinese race would recover in a little over 50 years? It takes time but white people dont seem to understand that. The black community is recovering but it's only been one fucking lifetime, stop acting like it's been centuries.
>>
>>36495593
Black people were more well behaved as second class citizens because the crack epidemic hadn't happened yet. The crack epidemic really fucked up blacks in a lot of cities around the country. Ask an older black person who lived through it how their neighborhood changed after the 80s.
>>
File: IMG_7644.jpg (87KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7644.jpg
87KB, 500x446px
>>36495593
>>36495655
Think about it, even black gangs weren't as violent before crack hit. The most the Crips and Bloods were doing before the crack epidemic was fighting at the park after school, which is something all teens did back then.
>>
>>36495630
these people are genocidal maniacs

their sole purpose is to inflict as much pain and misery as humanly possible. they derive pleasure from it
>>
Everywhere I go on 4chan I can't escape the off topic nigger hate threads. Don't know what I did to deserve such a cruel fate
>>
File: haiti.png (147KB, 564x501px) Image search: [Google]
haiti.png
147KB, 564x501px
>>36489937
Okay, explain Haiti then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

Haitian slaves successfully overthrew the French and then massacred them in 1804, killing almost all the white people on the island. Haiti has been independent for over 210 years with barely any whites and no slavery.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western hemisphere and one of the poorest in the world. Foreign aid accounts for a large % of its GDP, 90% of its exports are clothes, and it actually begged European countries for reparations for slavery. It got shrekt by a magnitude 7.0 earthquake in 2010, whereas Japan repeatedly withstands much stronger ones (including the 9.0 quake in 2011 which was 100x stronger) with less damage, casualties, and fallout.

So yeah, Haiti wasn't ruined in WW1 or WW2, it got its independence in 1804 (as opposed to 1945 for Korea and Taiwan, 1950 for India, etc.), it's been getting massive foreign aid whereas countries like Taiwan and South Korea were ignored by the West and had to make it in the international capitalist system by themselves, it didn't get nuked, did not suffer under 20th century colonialism or imperialism, didn't have a massive civil war recently like China (1946-1949, right on top of WW2) or Spain (1936-1939), is not recovering from the collapse of communism in 1990

and it's still shit
>>
>>36495703
>>36495655
You guys got any good sources to support the claim the government released crack into the black community? It lines up perfectly with their war on drugs
>>
>>36495891
Haiti pretty much has no natural resources, aside from sugar cane, and after they won the revolution, no other nations would set up trade with them. Haiti had no outside help until up around the 70's and foreign aid doesn't do any good

After the revolution they were isolated from the rest of the Americas and were doing ok actually
>>
>>36495891
The French kept fucking Haiti over after they took their own freedom. They essentially had to pay France for becoming free. The US occupied Haiti years later and set up a type of caste system, etc. They weren't allowed to even attempt to be a thriving nation.
>>
>>36495891
>be Zimbabwe
>fuckin whitey we gotta get rid of them n shiet
>kill a bunch of whites living there and kick out the rest
>Zimbabwe is described as a breadbasket on similar levels to the Ukraine
>Zimbabwe suffered at least $12 billion lost as a result
>now is poor as shit and has a ton of food issues
>Zimbabwe is now begging farmers to return but most of them pretty much said "lol no kys"
>the farmers now thrive in Mozambique, which in turn is thriving due to the farmers
Really roasts my chestnuts.
>>
>>36495891

Wow look at the /pol/ historian carefully ignoring the fact that Haiti was in fucking massive debt to France after the slave revolt. The reason for the debt? France's 'loss of goods' (aka an island full of slaves). It's pretty fucked up when you think that Haiti were still paying their 'freed slave' debt to France up until like 2010 or something.

So yeah, it's probably pretty hard for a little island nation like Haiti to progress when they're funneling off an unreasonable amount of money to France for 200 years.
>>
>>36495941
I don't have any solid sources on hand but you could look up the CIA involvement in Contra, the Dark Alliance and Gary Webb.
>>
File: pepe banana phone.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
pepe banana phone.png
24KB, 657x525px
>>36494926
literally nobody ITT claimed that pre-colonial African kingdoms/states flew to the moon

you pulled that out of your ass

Egypt and Nubia did build pyramids

Egypt and Nubia are in Africa

African empires built pyramids

That's historical fact, not some made up fantasy as you are implying
>>
>>36496008
SOunds like early ireland
>>
File: one piece.gif (629KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
one piece.gif
629KB, 500x283px
>>36495941
http://www3.uakron.edu/worldciv/pascher/narco.html
>>
>>36496216
Sub Saharan groids built nothing apart from mud huts the likes of which a beaver could build. Stop using semantics to steal another people's civilisation

>Niggers are even stealing history now
>>
File: IMG_7646.jpg (368KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7646.jpg
368KB, 1024x683px
>>36496293
Nubia was sub Saharan Africa
>>
>>36496337
Btw pic related is of ancient Zimbabwe ruins.
>>
File: nubian pyramids.jpg (311KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
nubian pyramids.jpg
311KB, 1024x683px
>>36496293

Egypt was a mutli-ethnic society
Many Egyptians were black Africans
They even depicted themselves as black Africans
https://www.pinterest.com/garygarrett353/ancient-egypt/

Nubians were black Africans

Black African civilizations built pyramids

Undeniable fact. Deal.
>>
>>36495891
The White population of Haiti was totally eliminated by massacre or exile, leaving a 95% pure Black majority with a 5% Mulato minority. Before this occurred Haiti was the most prosperous colony in the world at the time.
The Black population,lacking even sufficent intelligence to apply manure to soil
simply would burn out a patch of jungle,cultivate it for a year or 2, and move on and repeat the process when the soil was exhuasted, resulting in the eventual desertification of 98% of the island, which previously had some of the most lush forest and productive soil in the world.
In the Dominican republic a 16% White minority survived, enabling some comparitive semblenceof order to exist semblence of order to exist. Even today youi can see the borders of the 2 nations clearly marked in sattalite photos with the dominican side green and the Hatian side a desertified yellow.

>Da ebil whyte mayne fult n sheeeiiit
>>
>>36496419
You forget the part where Haiti had to pay France for the revolution until 2010 and was forcefully isolated from the rest of the world. Haiti was never even given the chance to get on its feet after the revolution.
>>
>>36496419
>The Black population,lacking even sufficent intelligence to apply manure to soil
>simply would burn out a patch of jungle,cultivate it for a year or 2, and move on and repeat the process when the soil was exhuasted, resulting in the eventual desertification of 98% of the island, which previously had some of the most lush forest and productive soil in the world.

That's not why they burned their crops. A lot of freed slaves were swept up in emotions and began burning the fields they used to slave away on

Also
>The rapid deforestation of Haiti began during the colonial period, and was intensified when coffee was introduced in 1730. Upland forest were cleared and fifty years later, a quarter of the colony's land was under coffee. The system of plantation monoculture and clean -cultivation between rows of coffee, indigo, tobacco, and sugarcane exhausted soil nutrients and led to rapid erosion (Paskett and Pholoctete, 1990).

>Following the Haitian revolution, the government was forced to export timber throughout the 19th century to pay off a 90 million franc indemnity to France. No longer under colonial rule, land remained unequally distributed nevertheless, and peasants were granted access only to marginal slopes between 200 and 600m above the fertile plains and below the zones of coffee production. These hillside soils were particularly susceptible to erosion when cleared for farming.[5]

>Deforestation sped up after Hurricane Hazel drowned trees throughout the island in 1954.[6] Beginning in about 1954, concessionaires stepped up their logging operations in response to Port-au-Prince's intensified demand for charcoal. Deforestation accelerated, which had already become a problem because of environmentally unsound agricultural practices, rapid population growth, and increased competition over land.[6] Techniques that could make forestry more productive for fuel like coppicing and pollarding were not used.
>>
>>36496419
And
>Recent in-depth studies of satellite imagery and environmental analysis regarding forest classification conclude that Haiti has approximately 30% tree cover.
>>
>>36490089
>dropped in africa

They would all get diseases and die because none of them have been exposed to that for 200 years.
>>
File: groids btfo.jpg (47KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
groids btfo.jpg
47KB, 600x565px
>>36496337
>>36496415
You were used as menial slave laborers. You built nothing. Everything worth being built was done by Arabs

Blacks only destroy. Throughout their entire history they destroy and serve as bottom level servants because that's all they have the collective capacity to do.
>>
File: 1455898727487.gif (491KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
1455898727487.gif
491KB, 275x155px
Which would you rather have? 40 acres and a mule, or 40 mules and an acre?
>>
>>36491609
I'm very excited to see America get knocked down a peg desu. No more support for jihadi terrorists and causing refugee crises. Soon china and to a lesser extent India will be on their own two feet and not tolerate American gun boat mentality. France may tell us to fuck off today and hopefully soon the Germans remove the cuck bases.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (265KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
265KB, 600x314px
>>36496042

Completely false

>indigenous black Zimbabweans kick out the colonialists
>white citizens monopolize the land that they stole at gunpoint
>ZANU-PF proposes to Brits that the land rightfully belongs to the native people so UK should recompense the settlers for their land, since the UK had already promised to do so
>UK refuses to provide the money to compensate the settlers
>ZANU-PF says "Ok, fuck it, these liar pasty-face Brit fuckers don't have any honor to their word." and re-takes the stolen land anyway, without compensation
>Brits get assblasted, Americans get assblasted
>USA and EU impose economic sanctions
>USA deliberately starve Zimbabwe people by cutting off their access to international credit for capital development and exchange with other countries
>simply because Zimbabwe decides to take the Red-Pilled route of saying "Fuck the bankers" and establishing an independent, black nationalist, economic nationalist state

Really joggles the noggin

https://gowans.wordpress.com/2008/06/24/zimbabwe-at-war/
>>
File: pepi I.jpg (97KB, 543x1437px) Image search: [Google]
pepi I.jpg
97KB, 543x1437px
>>36496695
>one single picture, even if real
>unverified, no source

Egypt was a multi-ethnic society

Many Egyptian professionals in all fields and even Pharaohs were black Africans

Pic related is a period sculpture of Pepi the First, a Pharaoh of Egypt
>>
>>36491350
>my cherry picked anecdotal internet evidence from a place I've never been is empirical evidence for whatever dumb shit I want you to believe.
lol jesus christ you fucking bix nood
>>
>>36491851
so fucking funny how black people gravitate towards a board where white people engage in self hatred.
>>
>>36496726
Slaughter white farmers
Moans about sanctions

This is just poleece be raysis on a grander scale. Boons simply don't have the capacity to weigh the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>36496918
They get shut down on /pol/. It's hilarious
>>
>black and mexican people separate into gangs and kill their own kind en masse in every major city
>we like eachoher gaiz, promise!
>>
>>36496726
Then explain why Mugabe is begging them to come back if whitey was so evil. Meanwhile they went to neighboring Mozambique, currently have pretty good relations with the natives, and now both groups are thriving in Mozambique while Zimbabwe starves because they were too retarded to deal with the fact that maybe kicking off the very people who provide your food isn't a good idea. And since we're talking sanctions, the US/EU put them in place because of what Mugabe was doing. Seriously, how the flying fuck do you manage to starve yourselves in one of the most fertile regions in Africa?
>>
>>36497010
If they're killing their own kind then how does that prove they hate each other? Doesn't it prove that they hate themselves? And Mexicans/Mexican Americans are proof that crime culture stems from drugs and poverty
>>
>>36497014
So the people in Zimbabwe are stupid savages but the people in Mozambique are not?
>>
>>36496726
We are too stupid to run a farm. Se we let whites do it. Then we ran them off. Now we cant eat and need them back.

But lets spin it. They cant eat because it didn't rain. It never rains. Every year it never rains. So, the headline is drought.

But its not raining, so we planted tobacco and we are great farmers. But most of the land isn't being farmed now.

Wow! That's an amazing story.

Productive black farmers grew tobacco on a massive scale in the middle of a drought, on land that isn't being farmed.

Take that you white devils!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-23/15-years-after-land-grabs-mugabe-invites-white-farmers-back-zimbabwe

Let's not talk about Mugabe and currency LOL
>>
>>36497044
>aaron hernandez
>superstar millionaire athlete
>murders black people in cold blood over petty bullshit
>muh drugs and poverty
>>
>>36497074
The boons in Mozambique are smart enough to value whitey.
>>
>>36496920
>Slaughter white farmers
Didn't happen. White farmers were on stolen land that didn't belong to them. If some of the farmers decided to violently resist the native people taking their land back and got killed then that's on them and they should have considered that before having the arrogance to believe they can keep the land they stole. Reminds me of the Zionists.

>Moan about sanctions
Are you implying sanctions are imaginary?
Nope, US-EU sanctions against Zimbabwe are real and concrete.

https://gowans.wordpress.com/2008/12/08/cholera-outbreak-outcome-of-west%E2%80%99s-war-on-zimbabwe/
>>
>>36489937
>YOU'VE HAD 50 YEARS TO UNDO HALF A THOUSAND YEARS OF BEING TREATED LIKE ANIMALS
That's exactly why.
You just answered your own question.

Not only that but they were treated in such a way that it sort of enforced a different mindset for generations of blacks that had to deal with that shit. That's why you see so many of them going into entertainment, so they can bring their own contributions to something and flourish from it. They couldn't do that 70 years ago, and even today whites get salty as fuck about blacks being successful to the point where they get excluded or fired for "unforeseen circumstances"
>>
>>36497074
Not savages, just dumbasses for kicking out farmers while simultaneously fucking their food supply for the foreseeable future in again one of the most fertile lands in Africa. Now they're paying the price and facing starvation while Mozambique is doing rather well because unlike Zimbabwe Mozambique knew that doing what Zimbabwe did would be a VERY big mistake.
>>
>>36489937

People who honestly believe this shit are crazier than any waterfilter buying Alex Jones fan and I mean this a hundred percent sincerely.

Blacks are unintelligent and violent compared to most other races and have always been. Their inferiority in many areas is why others were able to dominate them that easily in the first place.

There is, however, a way to completely annihilate any argument in favor "muh institutionalized wacism" in one word.

Jews
>>
>>36497190
>stolen land
Anti-imperialists are so delusional. That's not to say I have anything against hat the natives did, but the idea that land can be stolen is just plain silly.
>>
>>36497190
Good to know that we can justify the slaughter of non whites in Europe the same way when we inevitably get sick of "diversity"
>>
>>36497117
1, Aaron Hernandez was not Mexican
2, I said these problems STEM from poverty and drugs, not that these are the main causes today. You see I said crime culture. Drugs and poverty has turned a life of crime into a culture rather than a way to get by. This is why rappers brag about being criminals and children who listen to rap may think being a criminal is cool. It's a cycle.
>>
>>36497292
He'll respond with some semantic argument about what it means for land to be "stolen".
>>
>>36497222
People who believe that slavery, institutional and systematic racism and a lack of rights for 500 years can effect a people and their descendants negatively? I'm not saying institutional racism is a problem in 2017, I'm saying it was a problem 50 years ago and it takes more than 50 years for a race to recover from 500 years worth of damage.
>>
File: mugabe.jpg (716KB, 2806x3260px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe.jpg
716KB, 2806x3260px
>>36496920
>>36497014
>starve yourselves
>>36497074
>>36497087
>we are too stupid to farm, Zimbabweans are starving themselves
>>36497287
>>36497292
>>36497379
Ok, too much delusional lies ITT so here's the quick rundown:

> In the late 90s, Mugabe's government provokes the hostility of the West by: (1) intervening militarily in the Democratic Republic of Congo on the side of the young government of Laurent Kabila, helping to thwart an invasion by Rwandan and Ugandan forces backed by the US and Britain; (2) it rejects a pro-foreign investment economic restructuring program the IMF establishes as a condition for balance of payment support; (3) it accelerates land redistribution by seizing white-owned farms and thereby committing the ultimate affront against owners of productive property - expropriation without compensation. To governments whose foreign policy is based in large measure on protecting their nationals' ownership rights to foreign productive assets, expropriation, and especially expropriation without compensation, is intolerable, and must be punished to deter others from doing the same.
>>
File: mugabe1.jpg (815KB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe1.jpg
815KB, 3600x2400px
>>36496920
>>36497014
>>36497074
>>36497087
>>36497287
>>36497292
>>36497379

>>36497434
(cont.)

> In response, the United States, as prime guarantor of the imperialist system, introduces the December 2001 Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act. The act instructs US representatives to international financial institutions "to oppose and vote against any extension by the respective institution of any loan, credit, or guarantee to the Government of Zimbabwe; or any cancellation or reduction of indebtedness owed by the Government of Zimbabwe to the United States or any international financial institution."

> The act effectively deprives Zimbabwe of foreign currency required to import necessities from abroad, including chemicals to treat drinking water. Development aid from the World Bank is also cut off, denying the country access to funds to upgrade its infrastructure. The central bank takes measures to mitigate the effects of the act, creating hyper-inflation as a by-product.

> The cause of the crisis, then, can be traced directly to the West.
>>
>>36489937
Koko the gorilla has a tested IQ between 70 and 95 on a human scale. The average IQ of blacks is around 85." http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/pictures/110805-rise-planet-apes-movie-science-chimps-gorillas-tools/#close

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Blacks are useless
>>
File: mugabe2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1424px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1424px
>>36496920
>>36497014
>>36497074
>>36497087
>>36497287
>>36497292
>>36497379

>>36497490
(cont.)

> Rather than banning the export of goods to Zimbabwe, the US denied Zimbabwe the means to import goods - not trade sanctions, but an act that had the same effect. To be sure, had the Mugabe government reversed its land reform program and abided by IMF demands, the crisis would have been averted. But the trigger was pulled in Washington, London and Brussels, and it is the West, therefore, that bears the blame.

> Sanctions are effectively acts of war, with often equivalent, and sometimes more devastating, consequences. More than a million Iraqis died as a result of a decade-long sanctions regime championed by the US following the 1991 Gulf War. This prompted two political scientists, John and Karl Mueller, to coin the phrase "sanctions of mass destruction." They noted that sanctions had "contributed to more deaths in the post Cold War era than all the weapons of mass destruction in history."

> The Western media refer to sanctions on Zimbabwe as targeted - limited only to high state officials and other individuals. This ignores the Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act and conceals its devastating impact, thereby shifting responsibility for the humanitarian catastrophe from the US to Mugabe.
>>
>>36497434
>>36497490
If they didn't want to starve, they could have not stolen the land from the settlers. For that reason alone, their suffering is righteous.
>>
>>36490256
>What is Black people being murdered by cops
you'd be safer in a room with a cop than in a room with another black man, idiot
>>
File: mugabe3.jpg (265KB, 1184x1436px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe3.jpg
265KB, 1184x1436px
>>36496920
>>36497014
>>36497074
>>36497087
>>36497287
>>36497292
>>36497379

>>36497610
(cont.)

> The cholera outbreak has a parallel in the outbreak of cholera in Iraq following the Gulf War. Thomas Nagy, a business professor at George Washington University, cited declassified documents in the September 2001 issue of The Progressive magazine showing that the United States had deliberately bombed Iraq's drinking water and sanitation facilities, recognizing that sanctions would prevent Iraq from rebuilding its water infrastructure and that epidemics of otherwise preventable diseases, cholera among them, would ensue. Washington, in other words, deliberately created a humanitarian catastrophe to achieve its goal of regime change. There is a direct parallel with Zimbabwe - the only difference is that the United States uses the Zimbabwe Democracy and Economic Recovery Act - that is, sanctions of mass destruction - in place of bombing.

> Harare's land reform program is one of the principal reasons the United States has gone to war with Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe has redistributed land previously owned by 4,000 white farmers to 300,000 previously landless families, descendants of black Africans whose land was stolen by white settlers. By contrast, South Africa's ANC government has redistributed only four percent of the 87 percent of land forcibly seized from the indigenous population by Europeans.
>>
File: done2.gif (2MB, 449x266px) Image search: [Google]
done2.gif
2MB, 449x266px
>>36497222
>People who honestly believe this shit are crazier than any waterfilter buying Alex Jones fan and I mean this a hundred percent sincerely.
>Now please listen to me explain why blacks are the inferior race and also mention muh jews, all in impeccable Reddit format
It sickens me that you people have taken over this website and this board. There's nowhere left for me here
>>
>>36497610
Nice left wing source you got there
>>
File: really?.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
really?.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>36497645
If the settlers didn't want to get BTFO, they should not have stolen the land from the native black Zimbabweans. For that reason alone, their suffering when ZANU-PF btfo'ed them and took back their land, is righteous.
>>
>>36497734
Nice refusal to engage with the argument, or the direct evidence, or the fact that the source I linked to has 67 citations to sources of right, left and moderate/center ideology or simply statistical data.
>>
File: tonguerunner.png (269KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tonguerunner.png
269KB, 800x800px
>>36489937
The Jews seem to be doing very well despite going through literal hitler and his hollaco$t
>>
File: disappointed.gif (978KB, 356x201px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.gif
978KB, 356x201px
>>36497662
nope

average black man is bro-tier

cops are objectively ISIS-tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zwP9X5cROE

and they have their filthy hands all over the pedo rings in America too

Whoah, tens of thousands or possibly even hundreds of thousands of little children go missing in the USA every year and the FBI conveniently doesn't keep records on them...

Gee, what a "coincidence".
>>
>>36497746
I agree. It's just that the subsequent starvation of the Zimbabwean people is righteous too.
>>
>>36497938
The holocaust wasn't 500 years, dumbass. I swear, you people have no concept of time.
>>
Do you all realize how long 500 years is? That's before the existence of this country. Do you realize how long ago 50 years was? Your mother was probably born 50 years ago.
>>
>>36498029

What was before thet lolocaust, dumbass.
>>
File: Axis of Resistance.jpg (92KB, 826x599px) Image search: [Google]
Axis of Resistance.jpg
92KB, 826x599px
>>36497997
It's not righteous, because the Zimbabwean people are innocent of any crime.

To take back your land from an occupier who stole it from you at the point of a gun and mass murdered/enslaved many of your people is not a crime.

Not only is it not a crime, it is a sacred duty to fight the occupier.

Which is why Palestine is so based for fighting the Zionist occupiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTGfbItY_Ls
>>
>>36497692

I didn't say blacks are inferior, faggot.

Also, you're too stupid to understand what I mean when I mentioned Jews.

KYS.

Seriously, darkies being less intelligent is plain common sense and is consistent with literally all the data that we have.
>>
>>36498107
Rephrase that question and make it make sense.
>>
File: big girthy benis.gif (40KB, 791x798px) Image search: [Google]
big girthy benis.gif
40KB, 791x798px
>>36498149
>their inferiority in many areas
>I didn't say blacks are inferior, faggot.

Are you 5 years old?

MOOODDDSSS
>>
>>36498149
Why is it crazy to believe 500 years of systematic mistreatment will mess people up?
>>
>>36497417
>it takes more than 50 years for a race to recover from 500 years worth of damage.

What "damage"? Would it kill you faggots to explain how my grandfather being forced to work makes me have an IQ lower than 85?

You cocksuckers act as if there were no such thing as white slaves nor black freemen.

Blacks people not descended from slaves are even dumbers than those who did, because at least the slaves were occasionally impregnated by whitey.

People ruled by the Ottoman empire were regularly enslaved. Somehow, Greeks are better at civilization that Africans. Color me surprised.
>>
File: prismic chamber.gif (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
prismic chamber.gif
300KB, 500x500px
>>36497292
migrants in Europe aren't stealing European land

Europeans are stealing the resources of the migrant's homelands

And also destroying the migrants' homeland that causes them to flee to Europe in the first place, with the European colonialists criminal wars

Don't worry though.

The European colonialists.

The Great Satan.

And the Global Arrogance.

Will all get what's coming to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJwhWuBgt4
>>
>>36498198

Because they were messed up before that.

Also, Jews were mistreated too and somehow managed to become the most powerful race in the world, person for person.

It's like you people believe that there is no such thing as a non-slave negro. Their free cousins in Africa were just as bad.
>>
File: IMG_7648.jpg (62KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7648.jpg
62KB, 480x360px
>>36498285
Why do you keep talking about slavery? I don't know how many times I've posted this but slavery was not the only bad thing to happen to blacks in America. Mistreatment of blacks did not end with slavery.
>>
>>36498126
>It's not righteous, because the Zimbabwean people are innocent of any crime.
There's no such thing as innocence. It's a politically motivated condition.

>To take back your land from an occupier who stole it from you at the point of a gun and mass murdered/enslaved many of your people is not a crime.
That doesn't sound like theft to me; they bought it with blood, and the Zimbabweans bought it back with blood.
>Not only is it not a crime, it is a sacred duty to fight the occupier.
Sounds like a bunch of delusions. You're entitled to anything you can grab and keep, but let's not pretend that "sacred duties" really exist.
>>
>>36498029
Yeah but humans were essentially apes for millions of years yet all other races moved on and out of africa. Dude even poos left africa.
>>
>>36498354
Can you inform me on German Jewish life before the Holocaust? Because everything I've read said their lives were pretty normal. They were doctors and lawyers and got in pretty well with society.
>>
>>36498163

Jews were mistreated for a much longer time that WW2.

>>36498194

I am inferior to Usain Bolt in speed. Doesn't mean I am inferior at everything else.
>>
>>36498356

Irrelevant. Mistreatment doesn't retard your mental faculties. Why do you dumbfucks pretend that negroes have been considered mentally deficient by every race that encountered them? Every piece of evidence that we have suggests that what "racists" have been saying about them is true and you still cling to fantasies designed to distract you from that uncomfortable truth.
>>
File: IMG_7649.jpg (122KB, 970x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7649.jpg
122KB, 970x744px
>>36498399
Were they treated as badly as blacks in America?
>>
>>36498397

I mean the whole "kicked out of every country we've inhabited" and "blood libel" thing.
>>
>>36498399

>negro chimping out
>getting the average response that people who do that get
>mistreatment

Chinese people in Malaysia are another example for mistreated people dominating their mistreaters in terms of success.
>>
>>36491818
Slovakia? A Yugoslav country? Hungary?
>>
>>36498534

Moldavia for sure. Although nobody hates them, lmao.
>>
>>36498455
Black public schools historically haven't given the best educations. And black children who had the privilege of going to white schools, schools that were actually helped by the government, were put into special ed classes whether they needed it or not. When you're poor, need money and school isn't giving you anything of value while also taking time out of your life, you drop out. School became useless for a lot of black communities since you were barely learning and reading out of books from 50 years ago in buildings that are almost falling down, etc. This creates a culture that doesn't value education, therefore creates dumber people.
>>
>>36490219
Fucking retard.
Do you think white men just raided African villages for slaves?
No.
They BOUGHT them from BLACK slave drivers who kidnapped and bred them.
They had no history in Africa. They were slaves there too.
>>
File: khomeini-khamenei.jpg (415KB, 2289x1777px) Image search: [Google]
khomeini-khamenei.jpg
415KB, 2289x1777px
>>36498375
>no such thing as innocence
Zimbabweans were minding their own shit, not bothering the Europeans.
Europeans came in, invaded and occupied a land that did not belong to them.

Mass murdering innocent people and robbing their land is the definition of theft.

To paraphrase Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah who was discussing the similar situation of Palestine:
Zimbabwe was "an occupied land stolen from its native people and time does not make it a property of the thief."

> you're entitled to anything you can grab and keep

This is exactly what is meant when Imam Khamenei refers to the Global Arrogance.

That's exactly why the Global Arrogance of the European colonialist powers angers people all over and makes enemies everywhere it treads.

Don't worry though, neither rage nor outrage can be contained forever, because that's how the natural world works. And no amount of fascist dictates can ever change that, not even for one second.

So the Global Arrogance is getting rocked, that's neither a threat, nor a promise, but an inevitability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJwhWuBgt4
>>
>>36498587

Education has almost nothing to do with intelligence. It's like athleticism.

Black people being dumb isn't anything that education can fix kiddo.
>>
>>36498613
>Zimbabweans were minding their own shit, not bothering the Europeans.
>Europeans came in, invaded and occupied a land that did not belong to them.
>Mass murdering innocent people and robbing their land is the definition of theft.
They were occupying land of someone in a position and with the power to take it. Europeans payed for it with the use of their labor, resources, and blood. That's enough for the legitimate constitute the legitimate transfer of land. Your use of the term theft is empty and moralistic; it pulls on the heartstrings, but it has no meaning, Mr. Fanon.
>To paraphrase Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah who was discussing the similar situation of Palestine:
Zimbabwe was "an occupied land stolen from its native people and time does not make it a property of the thief."
He's right about time not being the determining factor. It's solely the ability and willingness to maintain dominance of the land. The idea that land can be stolen completely misunderstands the concept of land ownership.
>That's exactly why the Global Arrogance of the European colonialist powers angers people all over and makes enemies everywhere it treads.
I agree with him. At this point the inevitable outcome of the current world order is mass genocide.
>>
File: IMG_1157.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1157.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>328 replies
Boy of boy
>>
>>36499043
I love laughing Spanish man.
>>
File: yuno knife.png (453KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
yuno knife.png
453KB, 896x504px
>>36499025
Murdering people and taking their land is not a "legitimate transfer of land".
I'm using the most direct possible definition of the word theft, I love how evasive the colonialists are.

Tell you what, imagine Random Joe Schmoe creeps into your house with a shotgun, blows your children's and parent's heads off, knocks you out cold upside the head, rapes your wife and children, then forces you all into the basement.

Then Joe's buddies start coming in everyday with big guns also and every one gets their turn to go into the basement, knock you out, and rape your wife and children again and again to their liking.

Meanwhile, Joe makes a big beautiful garden outside with organic food and vegetables, while you eat scraps for the dogs and wallow in your own shit bc you can't escape the basement since it's hemmed in at all sides and on 24/7 watch.

Oh, wait, that's OK though, according to you, because Joe and crew put in "labor, resources and blood" so that's their right and you should just grovel and accept it because you're inferior.

>The idea that land can be stolen
Native people own, farm and use the land to feed themselves, build housing and maintain a cohesive society.
Europeans come into the land that is not theirs and take it from the native people.

It's literally that simple.

It's not an idea, it's an on-the-ground reality.
>>
>>36491700

He ran at him when told not too. You don't do that when an officer is pointing his gun at you.

It always turns out that these "gud boys" are actually criminals and we're expected to belivee they "din du nuffin" still.

Like that other guy all the BLM tards claim was "shot for selling CDs" who turned out to be a pedophile.
>>
>>36499375
small edit to 3rd sentence
brackets to indicate change
*wife and any [surviving] children, neices, nephews etc
>>
File: 1492568013923.jpg (45KB, 412x628px) Image search: [Google]
1492568013923.jpg
45KB, 412x628px
/thread/

Lmao. You white bois are just a mutation and a few Neanderthals away from us blacks. All you've done is claim the success of your darker skinned ancestors as your own.

Can we not act like we aren't the same species and begin to act like the humans our ancestors could only hope we would become?
>>
>>36499457

>Can we not act like we aren't the same species
>you white bois
>>
>>36499396
False.

Brown did not run at Officer Wilson.

Wilson drove up to Brown and grabbed Brown without provocation.

Brown did not strike Wilson, nor did he try to take Wilson's gun, nor did he initiate any contact at all with Wilson.
>>
>>36499512
Different skin tone =/= different species

Smh senpai
>>
>>36499375
>Oh, wait, that's OK though, according to you, because Joe and crew put in "labor, resources and blood" so that's their right and you should just grovel and accept it because you're inferior.
Exactly. As long as he is capable of and willing to maintain his dominance of that land he's entitled to do with what he pleases. It's legitimately more his than min in every meaningful sense. I certainly wouldn't like it, but if I were not capable of taking it back and keeping it, it's rightfully his no matter how much I may object. It's exactly for this reason that marginalized people aren't capable of making correct moral evaluations. Their instincts blind them from reality just as mine would if I were put in that situation.
>Native people own, farm and use the land to feed themselves, build housing and maintain a cohesive society.
Europeans come into the land that is not theirs and take it from the native people.
Europeans made it theirs, and not the natives', through the process of colonization.
>It's not an idea, it's an on-the-ground reality.
Theft, property, and land ownership are all ideas. Are you really going to tell me that legal concepts aren't ideas?
>>
>>36499587

The way people start activing civilized doesn't start with "you [skin color]"

memes maymays fampie
>>
>>36490542
I live in Texas, blacks and mexicans hate each other here.
>>
>>36499613
Lmao wut?

Type clearly.
>>
>>36499457
False, negro race evolve later, most of the Africa wasn't even negro before subhuman pygmie farmer spread.
>>
>>36499631
I live in Texas too and I see the exact opposite. What part do you live in? I haven't seen this in Dallas, Fort Worth or Houston. Mexicans seem to gravitate more toward blacks than whites.
>>
>>36499573
Then why did the forensic evidence support the claims?
>>
>>36499600
>It's legitimately more his than mine
Not only is the Global Arrogance arrogant, but its supporters are submissive slaves with no spine backbone, since they believe the demonic falsity of "might makes right"

It doesn't matter what the Europeans did, the land was not theirs, it was the native black Africans

Which is why the Europeans rightly got fucked when the black Africans had enough decided to take back what was theirs

Theft is not an idea, it's a physical action.
Land ownership is not an idea, it's a physical action, a physical reality of the native black Africans belonging to, working on, and preserving that land.
>>
File: IMG_6965.jpg (471KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6965.jpg
471KB, 800x1169px
What's the post limit on /r9k/? Let's get this thread to 400, boys.
>>
>>36499656
>most of africa didn't have dark skin
>adaptation/evolution

Do you see how these two things do not correlate?
Or do i have yo send you back to 7th grade biology?
>>
>>36499687
the forensic evidence does not support the claims that Brown ran at Wilson

the new court papers which are based on the same forensic evidence and Wilson's own testimony support the claims that
> Brown did not run at Officer Wilson.
> Wilson drove up to Brown and grabbed Brown without provocation.
> Brown did not strike Wilson, nor did he try to take Wilson's gun, nor did he initiate any contact at all with Wilson.
>>
>>36489937
Not to mention that the independence war was thought soley in the self-intrests of the founding fathers and against the British freedom and against the majority of Americans who fought in the war
>>
>>36499742
>Not only is the Global Arrogance arrogant, but its supporters are submissive slaves with no spine backbone, since they believe the demonic falsity of "might makes right"
That global arrogance is just as much the bitterness of the weak. I get that it's hard to cope with reality when you're in that position, but you have to deal with it.
>Which is why the Europeans rightly got fucked when the black Africans had enough decided to take back what was theirs
And then proceeded to starve.

>Theft is not an idea, it's a physical action.
Land ownership is not an idea, it's a physical action, a physical reality of the native black Africans belonging to, working on, and preserving that land.
they are ideas applied to a certain set of actions. Those actions could exist as something else given a number of different factors. If you're not wiling to admit that much, then you're living a in a false reality.
>>
>>36499815
It did I read the reports at them time. I have a feeling the sources you're getting this from are misinterpreting the testimony if it's legitimate at all. It's just like the recent video that came out they claimed would vindicate brown, but it only made his theft seem even worse.
>>
>>36489937
my grandfather had his best friend die beside him in the civil war and I'm not traumatized by it one bit. What are you trying to get at?
>>
>>36500083
>civil war
I'll say it again
>RACISM DID NOT END WITH SLAVERY
>BAD THINGS DIDNT STOP HAPPENING TO BLACK PEOPLE WHEN SLAVERY ENDED
>LIFE WAS STILL BAD FOR BLACK PEOPLE AFTER SLAVERY
>>
File: yung nasrallah.png (109KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
yung nasrallah.png
109KB, 500x540px
>>36499943
>bitterness of the weak
Ah, more prime examples of the Global Arrogance at work.

The black Africans starved because the Europeans starved (and continue to starve) them by imposing their sanctions and genocide campaigns.

>false reality
Everything I describe is based on a concrete, physical reality. They cannot exist as anything else because they are not anything else. They are what they are. Theft is theft. Land ownership is land ownership. To try to prove otherwise cannot be done without getting into the realm of liberal metaphysics that has no basis in concrete, physical reality and deliberate obfuscation.

That's the difference between the Global Arrogance of the West and the Humility and Sacrifice of the Global Mouqawama.

Those of us in the Global Mouqawama call things as they are, because we do not shy away from the truth.

The Global Arrogance can only peddle in falsehoods and deceptions, because the truth is anathema to the ability of the Global Arrogance to continue its predatory, satanic, mass-murdering behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeildMQDKug
>>
File: IMG_7650.png (1MB, 1256x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7650.png
1MB, 1256x749px
>>36500083
This happened well after slavery
>>
>>36500009
>I'm a forensic and legal expert
The new court papers based on the forensic evidence that were analyzed by actual forensic and legal experts cross-referenced with Wilson's own testimony all indicate that, again:
> Brown did not run at Officer Wilson.
> Wilson drove up to Brown and grabbed Brown without provocation.
> Brown did not strike Wilson, nor did he try to take Wilson's gun, nor did he initiate any contact at all with Wilson.
>>
>357 replies
358 now
>>
>>36500355
and a get
>>
>>36493005
First of all, IQ is not a real, concrete measure of anything other than ability to take a frivolous exam that has no relevance to anything in the real world

Second, even if was, which it is not, sub-Saharan Africans have been mass-murdered and genocided for hundreds of years by European colonialists
>>
>>36500235
Who are these experts? The article leaked earlier said nothing about them?
>>
>>36500595
The same legal experts who wrote, analyzed and revealed the court papers, which were based on the forensic evidence and Wilson's own testimony

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/us-district-court-document-including-officer-darren-wilsons-list-of-admissions/2371/
>>
>>36500684
So it was the pple trying to prove guilty? Hardly seems valid, and is the grounds for complete
dismissal of their so-called expertise.

Every other investigation came to the contrary conclusion, and I'm much more willing to put my trust in the DOJ than Wilson's own testimony.
>>
File: Screen Shot 1.png (206KB, 1118x450px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 1.png
206KB, 1118x450px
>>36500595
Wilson's own testimony

part 1
>>
File: Screen Shot 2.png (175KB, 1190x372px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2.png
175KB, 1190x372px
>>36500684
>>36500897
Wilson's testimony, part deux
>>
File: Screen Shot 3.png (536KB, 1218x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 3.png
536KB, 1218x1278px
>>36500897
>>36500684
part troix
>>
>>36501060
>>36501025
Show me where it contradicts the forensic evidence? Testimony is in no way reliable, and the fact that our court system allows it in any way makes it fundamentally broken..
>>
>>36500235

>grabbing some much larger guy than you out the window while sitting in your car

You actually believe that?
>>
>>36500897

>>36501137
>where it contradicts the forensic evidence

It doesn't contradict the forensic evidence, it is completely in line with the forensic evidence.

the forensic evidence itself corroborated the fact that Brown did not run at Wilson, nor did he reach for Wilson's gun nor did he initiate any contact with Wilson

>>36501140
I don't believe it, it's simply what actually happened.
>>
>>36501140
No but you're supposed to believe the testimony on a high intensity event that occurred a year prior. It's that lived experience stuff that sociologists claim you should blindly follow..

>>36501203
Show me the parts that prove prove it. How come the DOJ investigation was able to come to the conclusion that he was acting in self defense?
>>
>>36501203

>it's simply what actually happened

No it is not.
>>
>>36501315
In what possible world does an armed thug pulling up on an unarmed person walking across a street minding his business, blocking off the person's path, grabbing the person without provocation, shooting that person when the person did not even make any contact with him, and then shooting him again several times as he was running away constitute self-defense?

Self-defense necessarily implies both
A) that Brown was an aggressor
B) that Brown was a threat to Wilson's life

neither are true

so it was not self-defense

it was murder

It's that simple
>>
>>36501459
The why did the DOJ under Eric Holder rule that it was self-defense? That's all I'm wondering. Why is this testimony better the forensic evidence they used to come to that decision, and how does it work in accordance with that evidence? Why am I supposed to believe this testimony is in any way valid?

I'm asking you some simple questions. Stop dodging them.
>>
File: animulightbluehaircutemoe.jpg (97KB, 850x748px) Image search: [Google]
animulightbluehaircutemoe.jpg
97KB, 850x748px
>>36501315
>>36501417
>>36501605

Wilson himself admitted that he called black people niggers as a police officer that's supposed to "serve and protect". (We all know that's bullshit anyway, the only job police do is put people in cages for weed and abduct children for their organs or pedophile rings for their capitalist banker and politician puppet-masters, but that's beside the point).

He had the motive: a black man who is his ideal target.

He had the opportunity: a radio call for a black person.

He had the cui bono: notoriety among the big white supremacist network in the USA (which is directly connected to, supported by and infiltrated into the police, government and capitalist bankers) plus all the money he got from donations after the fact from so-called "Blue Lives Matters" supporters (white supremacists).

Oh, of course pleb, the DOJ definitely conducted a real investigation!

Just like the 911 Commission conducted a real investigation!

9/11 was definitely not an American and probably/possibly also Israeli operation!

The "911 Commission Report" found that some random Arab box-cutters from caves in the desert managed to get through the most heavily protected airspace on the planet without any response or jets being scrambled.

And these Arab box cutters brought down two steel towers, and a third one even though it was not hit by any plane at all, all by themselves!

And they cut through layer upon layer of 2 meter thick concrete walls in exactly the pattern as the latest cruise missile would leave at the Pentagon while leaving not a single scrap of plane parts at the scene of the crime.

They figured it out for realsies.

There's absolutely nothing shady going on!

Nothing to see here.

Go back to bed, America.

Your government is in control!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aaqN7SqLpU
>>
>>36501605
Ah, Eric Holder, the one who defended in court a Colombian death squad that mass murdered Colombian peasants for the profit and benefit of the Chiquita Banana Company back in 2004.

What a paragon of reliability.

Surely his insight and discerning judgment can be trusted !
>>
>>36502216
And he was a financial industry shill who failed to prosecute anyone in that business after the crisis, but he did care about black-white racial issues.

Why is the DOJ investigation wrong and and this testimony correct?
>>
File: anime.gif (2MB, 266x240px) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
2MB, 266x240px
>>36502287

> Why was the sinking of the Battleship Maine a false flag if William Randolph Hearst and his trusty yellow press say it was real?

> Why is Gulf of Tonkin fake if the State Department says it's real and the commie VietCong attacked our boats that were in their territorial waters for no particular reason, no pretext at all.

> Why is 9/11 a false flag if Bush and Co. say it was Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden?

> Why is the Afghanistan invasion a war for minerals and poppy drug trade that the Taliban cut off our CIA drug smugglers from if good old boy, trusty old Bush tells us it's a noble cause to fight the ebil terrorists?

> Why does Saddam not have chemical weapons if Colin Powell and the State Department say he does and he's a threat to America and the world?

> Why does Assad not have chemical weapons if Trump, Nikki Haley and the State Department say he does?

> Why is North Korea a bastion of freedom and no taxes if the State Department tells us they are evil dictatorship and they eat their children in camps?

Why was Malcolm X murdered by the FBI/CIA/NYPD if the powers that be assured us it that it was some random disgruntled member of the NOI who shot 21 shotgun shells into him for no particular reason?

Why was MLK killed by the FBI or CIA when the powers that be told us it was some lone KKK gunman who definitely acted alone because the KKK definitely is not protected by and a tool of the 3 letter agencies and capitalist powers that be?
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.