[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your YouTube Channel going /r9k/? Have you given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: youtube logo.png (9KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
youtube logo.png
9KB, 773x481px
How is your YouTube Channel going /r9k/?

Have you given up on it yet?
>>
Just a little bit. I've moved to doing illustrations and graphic design for Twitch channels that have very few people watching. Their reaction to getting fan art or something nicer than the generic wallpaper they use for everything reall brightens my day
>>
It's on a hiatus. I don't think people are into non-EDM songs with no vocals. So I'm learning to sing, and then make some chill Beatle-eque songs.
>>
>>36489974
Link? This sounds right up my alley senpai
>>
>>36489848
Yeppo, enjoyed it for the start
>>
>>36490009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3rfU0_48MA
It's some Hawaiian blues.
>>
>>36490052
Thank you anon. I really enjoyed this. It is honestly Animal Crossing levels of comfy. I want you to know I was this anon >>36489861 and I'll be drawing and animating to this for the entirety of the near future.
>>
>>36489848
I've recently gained a massive influx of views actually, my channel views has literally gone up by 10x, although thats only from 150 to 1400.. but still, excited.
>>
>>36490182
Thanks man, glad you like it.
>>
>>36490258
Good luck on your vocal training. I hope some more tracks see the light of day.
>>
my friend got 900 subs today
im on 35 :(
>>
>>36489848
I got 1200 views on it,
got my first like and comment on it recently that was kind of cool.
>>
>>36490052

This is really smooth the listen to. Subbed.
>>
losing subs, don't have time or energy, the videos I make suck. I still want to do it, though.
>>
>>36490052
This is pretty good anon
>>
>>36489848

It is going OK. I make pretty Normie vids on WoW, but it has been hard recently with irl stuff.

Been making them on and off every now and then, whenever I get a positive comment from someone it just makes my day.
>>
>>36490389
Everyone's gotta start somewhere. The fact that you have 35 even is enough to know you resonate with a viewerbase that is cut from the same cloth as you or me. Keep that passion burning anon..
>>
>>36490543
thank you anon. i like these threads because they give me nice words :)
I will keep going any I hope you do too fellow anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.