[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an overweight girl but my face is okay and i have big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3646.jpg (62KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
62KB, 655x527px
I'm an overweight girl but my face is okay and i have big boobs
I want to make youtube videos but im talentless
Wat do?
>>
Do it anyway. Plenty of talentless broads making a living without actually being good at anything.
>>
>>36489057
Pic with timestamp right fucking now or gtfo
>>
>>36489088
but if i am talentless i have no niche
>>
Stop being fat before anything else.
>>
>>36489057
Please post your cleavage itt without face so I can fap to it
>>
>>36489103
You must have at least one thing that interests you. Do that. Or get on Twitch, play video games and show plenty of cleavage, I heard that works too.
>>
>>36489128
not really. i am a robot desu, just female
>>
Sites like myfreecams or chaturbate will be right for you.
>>
>>36489139
>i am a robot
>female
Pick 1 (one).
>>
Post a pic to see if you'd make it.
>>
>>36489140
no I want clothes on and nothing overly sexual
>>36489152
i mean im a loser with no friends or social skills
no interests other than tv
mentally ill
just weird
>>
File: 1492688307456.jpg (106KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1492688307456.jpg
106KB, 500x649px
Play video games, reviews, social commentary, vlogs, song parodies, reading fanmails, ASMR, social eating.

Good women you're so pathetic.
Easy mode and still being a loser.
REEE
>>
>>36489173
>no I want clothes on and nothing overly sexual

literally the only information you gave to us about yourself is that you have big boobs and a vagina and no talent, what do you want us to say?
>>
>>36489225
to give me ideas on what a talentless girl could do or talk about
>>
>>36489173
Welcome to the modern world. If you want money, you need to get naked and do sexual stuff.
>>
>>36489173
In that case you either do sexual things on camera or acquire more interests/hobbies, etc, get good at it, then friends should follow. Right now you want to make videos about... What? If you're not going to talk about interesting things or be sexy, then what are the videos going to be? Maybe about being a loser, I guess, but who wants to watch that, and would you even want to humiliate yourself like that? Pretty sure you don't.
>>
>>36489224
>social eating

I think OP has done enough eating to begin with.
>>
>>36489267
Your big boobs and vagina for one.
>>
>>36489267
Just be like Northernlion, he does BOI gameplay with a bit of original commentary mixed in. Give your opinions on things, tell life stories, try to be relatable to people.
>>
>>36489267

if you're not willing to use your sexuality then you should have just made the thread "i have no talent and want to make youtube videos". your breast size is completely superfluous if you don't want to get them out.

this is why so many anons hate fembots
>>
>>36489057
play vidya whilst recording yourself and have cleavage in the shot, you'll grow a fanbase of horny 13 year olds in no time
>>
>>36489057
>overweight girl but face is okay
post pic or it doesn't exist.
>>
>>36489057
what are your political opinions?

if they are radical enough (one way or the other) then you will get views because people like to listen to the views of women (and trannies) for some reason regardless of what the views are

alternatively if you are a traditionalist then make the most fiercely traditionalist videos possible

also if you understand that being overweight is usually very bad, make videos about that. talk about the non-social issues you suffer from your weight, like problems being physically active and such

youtube could really use a "fat awareness" channel run by a fat girl that doesn't condone "fat acceptance"

if you think fat acceptance is good off yourself unironically

but even if you don't agree with any of these views, you could always act like it to get dem clicks senpai
>>
>>36489057
A fat girl with boobs is like a skinny guy with abs. It doesn't count
>>
>>36489360

>youtube could really use a "fat awareness" channel run by a fat girl that doesn't condone "fat acceptance"

that's a fairly interesting idea if it hasn't already been done
>>
>>36489057
Or if you really wanted to you could run some sort of commentary channel and just not even acknowledge that you're a girl or fat, people love commentarys. Just okay vidya and talk over it.
>>
>>36489057
Become a beta lady and gain beta followers
>>
>>36489308
okay but I don't want to be known as a whore like booby streamers
i like reading books. That's an interest
>>36489360
im like center right and Christian but that's not radical
im trying to lose weight rn
>>
>>36489593
Then just wear some normal fucking clothes or just don't use a facecam at all, lots of commentary channels don't. You have to decided what kind of audience you want to target with your videos.
>>
>>36489593
start working to improve yourself and make videos of your progress

well not many videos specifically about your progress but

post weekly or bi-weekly videos about self-improvement, family values and the importance of being a good role model for your (future?) children, and briefly mention your progress in them (either as part of the discussion or at the end as a progress update)

really, really tame content but you will get lots of soccer moms viewing you and you might trigger a radical feminist into making a video about your channel and your sub count could explode

plus it isnt a very media-focused theme so you can easily monetize without losing assets to bullshit copyright strikes just but some soft incompetech background music in them
>>
File: 1447473350725.jpg (61KB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
1447473350725.jpg
61KB, 842x474px
Do ASMR or Gaming
>>
>>36489057
Fat faces aren't nice faces, I don't say this to offend you but you need honesty. If you want to make it on YouTube either lose weight, make fat fetish videos or be talented. Even if you do this you will probably still not make it because of the sheer number of people trying to make it on YouTube. So my advice is to make your videos and be how you want to be want to be, you will be much happier.

Ps big boobs don't count on fat chicks (except to fat fetishists)
>>
>>36489057
Stream on twitch, way better option be the next KaceyTron
>>
>>36489704
i see
but why would soccer moms want to hear a 19 year old talk about sort of watered down values? i cant think of a good audience to target because autists wont watch this lol
>>
>>36489803
its just the sort of stuff soccer mom watch. add videos of recipes and shit and you'll have that community down. just have to market it a bit

it is refreshing to have younger perspective on things, especially in regards to wholesome content. focus on this aspect. the views of a young, slightly conservative christian lady preparing herself for a wholesome family life in a world that appears to be totally upside-down.

i bet a lot of robots would subscribe if you have a cute voice
>>
So many posts and you still haven't posted pics of you.
Shit thread
>>
>>36489867
Thank you. I like this angle, especially because of the contrast from what other 16-24 year old girls on YT are doing. Hopefully I lose weight because a pretty girl saying things that go against SJW stuff could be interesting.
>>
>>36489878
Easily countered by saying that this is r9k and posting pics would make it a soc thread or posting pics of yourself wouldn't make you a robot.
>>
>>36489057
Post your tits right now
>>
>>36489057
Belly stuffing. Eat lots of food. Then show your belly afterwards. Or don't show your belly afterwards, but you have to eat a lot.
>>
>>36491033
uh can u tell me more about this
why would ppl watch
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.