[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/, autist here with a quick question, would you consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (5KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5KB, 290x290px
Hello /r9k/, autist here with a quick question, would you consider the phrase "soul mate" a romantic one? A girl keeps calling me her soul mate and I'm not sure if she's hinting that I should be making a move

Pls no bully
>>
dont ask that here
>>
>>36488897
Yes it's romantic.
Yes you should make a move.

Obviously, no one calls someone of the other sex their soulmate without romantic undertones.
>>
>>36488897
yes idiot fuck me are you retarded? she might as well call you husband or love of my life and you'd still be shitposting and begging OH NO CYBORG BULLY ME nerd faggot she is literally asking you to directly
>>
>>36488897
Greentext something that she said that includes it
>>
>>36488897
okay so maybe this is my autism speaking here but a girl keeps calling me "the best guy she ever met" and I'm pretty sure she's not into me

haven't asked her yet but that's my advice to you, just ask her
>>
>>36488897
>A girl keeps calling me her soul mate and I'm not sure if she's hinting that I should be making a move

Jesus Christ anon, what are you doing here? GO GET IT SON
>>
>>36489757
It sounds like she's into you.

Wouldn't you want to date the best girl you ever met?
>>
>>36489757

shia labouf
v
this guy >>36489772 < do this
^
that guy
>>
>>36489800
>>36489801
yeah but dont girls throw stupid compliments around all the time?
>>
>>36489869
Only to other girls.
>>
>>36489869
No, "Soul Mate" is normie code for give me the D. You're overthinking this as always until you miss your chance again. GO you moron, GO
>>
>>36488897
>would you consider the phrase "soul mate" a romantic one
only if you are actually dating or married,
you are in the friend zone buddy
>>
>>36490080
There's no such thing as the friendzone.

I'm glad this wasn't original.
>>
>>36490080
>you are in the friend zone buddy
This man is bullshitting. The fact she's spelling it out for you means this is do or die. Don't fuck this up or she will write you off as gay. This is it man, go for it.
>>
>>36490115
not sure what that means,
is this one of those things were you tell me something doesn't exist using weird convoluted logic? like that guy he kept saying the moon doesn't exist.
>>
>>36490151
>is this one of those things were you tell me something doesn't exist using weird convoluted logic?
If by that you mean regular logic then yes.

The friendzone is a figment of the imaginations of teenage boys and neckbeards everywhere.
>>
>>36490190
>If by that you mean regular logic then yes.
not really, you are saying unrequited attraction doesn't exist in the face of literally thousands of years of evidence of this happening,
>>
>>36490151
it doesn't exist for women so they dont believe it exist at all.
>>
>>36490220
>unrequited attraction
No, I said the friendzone doesn't exist.

Not to mention given the context of your original post what you meant by "friendzone" is clearly more than just unrequited love.
>>
>>36490249
>No, I said the friendzone doesn't exist.
which implies you dont think that unrequited attraction withing a friendship ever exist.
>>
>>36490249
you're a fucking moron. seriously, a moron.
>>
>>36488897
Yes, except that people that would actually use it are either deluded or pretentious as fuck, mostly the latter, luckily.
>>
>>36490281
I don't accept your notion of the friendzone.

And indeed as I was hinting at earlier I don't think you do either, I think you're deliberately simplifying your understanding of it for the purposes of saving face.
>>
op are you an anime protagonist?

just date your imouto
>>
>>36490290
Well that sure was rude.
>>
>>36490318
>, I think you're deliberately simplifying your understanding of it for the purposes of saving face.
there is not much to simplify though, its a pretty straightforward concept its pretty much meant the same thing since the word was dropped on friends.
>>
>>36490359
if you say something stupid, then you get called stupid you silly goose.
>>
>>36490363
It isn't that simple though and you know that full well. For the third time now consider your original post and OP's original post.

At no point does OP suggest that he's interested in this girl. It may be inferred on the count that he's considering making a move, and that's fair enough. But given that is the height of it, it would be a wild assumption to call it unrequited love.

Your post in entirety is as follows.
>>>36488897 (OP)
>>would you consider the phrase "soul mate" a romantic one
>only if you are actually dating or married,
>you are in the friend zone buddy

Given the lack of themes of unrequited love in OP's post I'm interested in how you drew the conclusion that he's in the friendzone if your understanding of that is as simple as unrequited love within a friendship.
>>
>>36490449
>It isn't that simple though
it is though, you are just making it complicated so you can claim it doesn't exist,
just like moon guy.
>>
>>36490373
It's ableist but.
>>
>>36490485
Except here's the thing. My argument is grounded entirely in what you said, I haven't actually outlined what I understand the friendzone to be, I'm just following the logical implications of your post. If that's making it complicated then that's your fault.
>>
>>36490547
>My argument is grounded entirely in what you said
no, it not grounded on anything actually,
and i doubt you are grounded on reality.
>>
>>36490561
I'm not going to reply to you if you don't engage with my points.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.