[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl who wants to build a body like pic related and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3712.jpg (88KB, 736x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
88KB, 736x733px
I'm a girl who wants to build a body like pic related and date a talk lanklet who fears me breaking his dick whenever we have sex

I don't know where this fantasy came from but I started lifting recently. Would any lanklet date a girl like pic related?
>>
>>36488782
Yup but I'm not very tall just 6'0 my dick is really big tho so I got that going for me
>>
>I'm a girl
u lost me
>>
>>36488782
It's going to be hard finding a gay man that wants a fat tranny on them
>>
>>36488782
unless you have some crazy genetics to start with you wont end up like her
>>
>>36488866
look at her stomach
she isn't fat

im a cis girl
>>
>>36488782
Holy shit yes. If you look like pic related I'd totally let you break my skinny lanklet cock. I wouldn't stand a chance of getting out from under you while you were riding me. Also, I may need to be bent over those huge thighs and given a firm spanking from time to time.
>>
>>36488928
Yeah
A body like that is mostly genetics
You can definitely bulk up no matter what you're predisposed to, but that sort of extreme is more lack of the draw than hard work
>>
File: 1453299947898.jpg (58KB, 1272x812px) Image search: [Google]
1453299947898.jpg
58KB, 1272x812px
If you want to find lanklets, engineering schools are full of them.

If you are for real, keep on lifting. Just by being fit makes those lanklet engineers afraid of you.

Of course no woman wants to be with a guy she pities, so if you are in for it just to see the pure amazement as you would ride such lanklet, then conveying to such guy somewhere along the lines that he is not that terrible if he picked himself up.

So again if you are for real, then coax one into giving you free tutoring on calculus 1 or 2, that is how you lure them.

I mean that is what you can do if you want a self-pitying lanklet, and when you lift a fog around him, maybe you want to do it to feel alive. And making them feel alive, if you want to do that, then you would be doing god's work.

But if you don't have patience for the insane levels of bullshit and instead want a lanklet who is secure with himself as a person, you can find them also there. And it would make the whole thing easier since you can have a working relationship and have him only fear you breaking his dick when you said in the first place.

What do you want out of this? To feel alive? To feel the thrill? To see somebody utterly amazed by the sight of your fit body? Those are all good reasons.

>>36488954
Have some respect for yourself. No woman likes a pathetic wimp. You just liking her is fine, being amazed is fine too, but the spanking stuff is creepy.
>>
where can I pay /fit/ women to crush my head in their thighs
>>
>>36488782
It tendies too get big ties
>>
>>36488782
I would love this, if only I was a tall lanklet instead of a tall fat Fuck
>>
>>36488814
Kek this

Origkdons
>>
>>36488782
>not getting a skinny manlet to further push your amazon agenda
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.