[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>google just shot down my youtube channel REEEEEE FUCK YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 142345462367234.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
142345462367234.png
448KB, 900x900px
>google just shot down my youtube channel
REEEEEE FUCK YOU I ALMOST HAD 1000 SUBSCRIBERS I WORKED HARD FOR THIS FUCK YOUUUUUUUU
>>
>>36488726
If it seems like people find you entertaining (if its that kind of channel) go to twitch, buy initial followers on twitchfollows.com No point in doing sjwtube anymore, you almost can't say "fuck" on thr channel without it getting demonitised, I hope that shithole falls and burns eternally in hell soon, fucking google.
>>
Youtube is currently purging all alt-right content

Anyone too right wing is banned. Hitler videos are being purged.
>>
>>36488874
I had a Trump video that had more than 500,000 views, nothing seriously offensive or racist. My account got terminated for "spam, scam, or misleading content".

Fuck this shit, i'm so angry
>>
>>36488874
>>36488919
is this really true? in an original sense of the word
>>
>>36488998
It's true, but not in the traditional sense. It's an alternative-fact.
>>
File: Ce9TOX1UMAAHjNu.jpg (49KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ce9TOX1UMAAHjNu.jpg
49KB, 600x1067px
>unfunny nigger

I hope you'll see yourself out.
>>
>>36488874
>Hitler videos are being purged.
This is just daft. This include his speeches too?
>>
>>36488919
Umm honey how can a trump video not be offensive?
>>
>>36489033
no, really, are they actually censoring based on content now? i barely go on youtube and wouldn't notice if stuff was getting banned so i need to know if the nightmare dystopia is really coming and whether i need to step up my game so i can escape from society before they put me into a fema camp for having /r9k/ as most visited in my internet history.
>>
>>36489302
>no, really, are they actually censoring based on content now

they always have. terrorism and hate speech have never been tolerated. but when advertisers started pulling out they got a lot more serious about purging that stuff.
>>
>>36489302
What don't you understand about it being an alternative-fact?
>>
>>36489076
Hopefully. If you want to listen to Hitler's speeches for educational purposes go and rent a documentary. One look at the comments is enough to show you that the people who watch them on youtube aren't there to learn about WWII.
>>
File: 7667867767.jpg (75KB, 615x392px) Image search: [Google]
7667867767.jpg
75KB, 615x392px
>>36488726
It has begon.
When I type ''hitler'' in the Youtube search bar, no suggestions pop up.
>>
File: drink.jpg (245KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
245KB, 500x667px
>>36489418
I've got a suggestion for you.
>>
>>36489437
Explain the reason for your response.
>>
>>36489386
You can always disable comments, it's the videos i'm after. Would rather not pay for something I could get for free desu
Reminds me of all those music videos where the studio version does a houdini and never appears again.
>>
>>36489449
Literally being a Nazi.
>>
>>36489459
Just as I thought. There was no reason behind your response.
If only conclusion jumping was an olympic sport.
>>
The reason for censorship is because they realized they can't hold the narrative together if it isn't the only thing people are exposed to
>>
>>36489370
i hate the world now.
>>
>>36489437
Go back to re.ddit with your shitty memes
>>
>>36489386
>hopefully
Since when you cucks want actual censorship on the internet? Why don't you fuckoff to your tumblr safe spaces then?
>>
>>36489683
>Why don't you fuckoff to your tumblr safe spaces then?

They want to make everywhere a safe space, that is the thing.
>>
Because of the recent emergence of the alr right, our jewish overlords have been working overtime to quell any anti semitic content.

but let's see them stop this: "all kikes deserve the oven"
>>
>>36489418
just wrong
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.