[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopath here. A few people in my life know, but I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: budddwyer.jpg (386KB, 760x1136px) Image search: [Google]
budddwyer.jpg
386KB, 760x1136px
Psychopath here. A few people in my life know, but I've got a great human persona. Ask me anything.
>>
>>36488432
You've already proven you are not, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out you edgy little faggot.
>>
Do you use your personal features for any gain? I mean successfully. Did you get anything out of being abnormal? Money, bitches, power,..?
>>
File: shite.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
shite.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>36488448
go home op thread's over
>>
>>36488432
>self proclaimed psychopath on 4chan
ow the edge
>>
>>36488454
I've been more successful with women than I have with money, haha. There have been a couple times where I've dated multiple college girls who lived in the same house with and without their knowledge. I am a great friend and boyfriend to people, of course.
>>
Psychopaths deny they are psychopaths
>>
>>36488494
Unless you are a even greater psychopath pretending to be an ass.
>>
>>36488494
Okay, Psych 101. Do you think that means we're not aware of it, or that social situations in which someone else finding out about it would be beneficial are relatively rare?
>>
File: yo.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
oh you are? and how did your psychiatrist deliver this diagnosis of "psychopath"?
>>
This thread is so cringy
>>
>>36488518
There is no point wasting time here, you are not a psychopath.

There is no situation where anyone knowing is good, once they know the jig is up you are fucked the tricks won't work.

Now, to the fucking curb bitch and watch out for the door.
>>
>>36488562
Have you met SJWs?

It's ableist for someone to discriminate against me for my condition, thank you very much.
>>
>>36488583
What? Fucking autism?

That's what it sounds like you have m8

My criminal record has more charges on it then you have changed your fuckin panties.

I've met plenty of real ASPD Looney fucks you are not one.
>>
>oooh edgy
>cringeeee xddddd
psychopathy is a real thing, not just something you see in misinterpreted horror movies.

quick Google search is all it takes. had more faith than that in you idiots.
>>
AHEM!!!

THE FUCKING STREET.

HIT IT AND KEEP WALKING FAGGOT.

watch for the door though
>>
File: tumblr_m0srdyy3d61r3avk6.jpg (147KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0srdyy3d61r3avk6.jpg
147KB, 500x682px
This is so cringe. OP you can't be diagnosed as a "psychopath", because a psychopath of merely a sociopath with violent tendencies, and you can't be diagnosed as a sociopath because the correct term in the DSMV is ASPD (anti-social personality disorder). So tell me, how many people have you murdered as of late? Y'know, since you're a self-diagnosed psychopath lmao
>>
>>36488522
Trick question, they don't tell you unless you commit a crime or tell them you will (le self-fulfilling prophecy) Them not giving you therapy but still continuing 'maintenance' talks would be a possible but not definitive indicator, could also just mean treatment resistant.

Also, OP is a larping faggot.

>Look at me defining my identity with masks I find appealing.
>>
>>36488633
>hurr durr psychopathy is a r-real thing
no it's not you fucking moron
pick up a copy of the DSM-V to be sorely disappointed
>>
>>36488432
i had a crazy sociopath friend for 10 years, I know you think youre cool and can manipulate anyone. you dont feel any real feelings towards others. congratz
>>
You sound autistic as fuck

t. Diagnosed high functioning austist and moderate psychopath.
>>
>>36488787
why do you call yourself a moderate psychopath?
>>
>>36488432
Prove it by murdering someone.
>>
>>36488799
(Because he's not actually diagnosed.)

>>36488804
ok brb
>>
>>36488494
Not OP but stop that! Ex of 5 years insists I'm psychopath but I always laugh it off and tell her no way.

Then again she provided for all those years while I isolated her from all friends and even family....made her cry on purpose because I enjoyed seeing her vulnerable and didn't think the crying was genuine.

Whenever something wasn't done to my will I manipulated her either with threats of leaving, emotionally, mindfucking her, hanging out with female friends at night or threatening her.

I insist I was just misguided, hurt and confused young lad. Perhaps bit of a cunt but with good heart. But frankly I don't know.....
>>
>>36488432
a couple year ago the pennsylvania police were selling unclaimed firearms that were used in suicides
some good deals
>>
>>36488820
>(Because he's not actually diagnosed.)
obviously. that's why i want to know why he identifies himself in that manner.
>>
I actually am a diagnosed sociopath and I hate it. Something's not right in my brain. I can't experience emotions crucial to human interpersonal bonding so any relationships I manage to cultivate are ultimately doomed to fail. I feel like I'm missing out on an essential part of the human experience. I'm not anti-social at all, I just don't understand what it is that makes people tick and want to be friends.
>>
>>36489106
how can you be a diagnosed sociopath if you're not antisocial? isn't a history of antisocial behavior part of the diagnosis? i am fairly sure that there's more to the diagnosis than a lack of emotion/empathy.

not memeing, but couldn't you be autistic? when you say that you don't understand what makes people tick, do you really mean that you don't understand or that you can't relate? sociopaths are good at knowing what makes people tick and that's why they can be such skilled manipulators.
>>
File: 118.jpg (96KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
96KB, 1191x670px
>>36489106
>I actually am a diagnosed sociopath and I hate it. Something's not right in my brain. I can't experience emotions crucial to human interpersonal bonding so any relationships I manage to cultivate are ultimately doomed to fail. I feel like I'm missing out on an essential part of the human experience. I'm not anti-social at all, I just don't understand what it is that makes people tick and want to be friends.
orig
>>
File: 1492780867648.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492780867648.png
79KB, 247x246px
>>36488737
DSM V doesn't have psychopathy listed because psychopathy and sociopathic tendencies are now listed as parts of
"anti social personality disorder."
>>
What are your parents like? Did they ever tell you they love you?
>>
>>36491999
No but daddy gave me his cummies every thursday
>>
>>36488432
Woah holy shit OP, is that picture showing a...GUY KILLING HIMSELF?! Holy shit dude, you're way too hardcore for 4chan, you absolute psychopath!
>>
I made all my boyfriends cry. No regrets. No loyal or valuable relationships.

I just wish I could feel something.
>>
>>36488432
a real psychopath wouldn't be able to admit that they are one, let alone come to accept it

fuck off edge fag
>>
File: 1492647306874.png (66KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492647306874.png
66KB, 512x512px
>>36488432
What spells does your persona have?
>>
15 years old lurking on 4chan for 2 weeks: The thread.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.