[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do boys on /r9k/ turn away fembots but bitch that stacy doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

why do boys on /r9k/ turn away fembots but bitch that stacy doesn't want to respond? if anything fembooty is your best bet at a cozy life
>>
>fembot
we aren't turning away fembots, we're turning away roasties. fembots are near unicorns.
>>
most of r9k is thirsty dudes and whenever a "fembot" appears they get bombarded with attention and faggots asking them to be their gf.

also many times fembots out themselves for the ego-affirming attention

it usually destroys threads so people tell them to fuck off.
>>
I would gladly cozy up to fembooty but the logistics of actually meeting someone off 4chan are terrible.
>>
>>36487691

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING WHORE GOD DAMN I HAVE ASKED EVERY SINGLE SUPPOSED "FEMBOT" TO BE MY GF FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS AND I STOPPED AFTER 3 YEARS OF ASKING EVERY SINGLE ONE FUCK OFFFFFFFFF IM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR FUCKING PSYOPS ANYMORE FUCK
>>
Cause there are no fembots in socal and I dont want something long distance that will never pan out
>>
>>36487736
>1st point
>>36487756
>case in point
>>
>>36487691
At this point I think a gf is pretty much impossible for me Stacy has always been impossible so I never really wanted her anyway. But at this point I don't think anyone could ever love me a fembot gf would be nice but I can't trust anyone and I probably wouldn't believe she truly loved me even if she did.
>>
>>36487701

do they have to be a virgin to be a fembot? and by losing virginity they are roastie? wouldn't you want somebody who knows what they are doing? obviously not a loose person but ..you catch my drift.
>>
>>36487882
Sex isnt that hard. A girl needs to actively try to get it wrong. Normally we dont have a problem if she had sex in a long term relationship but casual stuff is a no go. Plus if give the choice a person would want a new girl rather than a used one
>>
I'd love a fembot gf, In fact I'd love any gf and so thirstily reply to every grill that's interested.

But I live in Northern Ireland and it's a pain to find other people from here on /r9k/ especially fembots from here.
>>
>>36487756
Will you take my virginity then, I want to experience sex before I kms. You can hurt me or put a bag over my head if it helps.
>>
>>36487882
>do they have to be a virgin
yes
>>
>turn away fembots
Because 95% either have been born with a dick or fall i the category of teen girls bent on playing the "mentally ill snow flake" angle.
Also the few sparse existing fembots will REEEEE at them harder than any regular robot btw.
>>
>tfw you don't know whether this post is about you

Let me be honest. When I talk to fembots they just seem like really boring losers who happen to be female. I don't have much in common with them. I'm pretty ambitious and doing well professionally so I don't want to deal with that kind of person. Also I don't watch anime nor play vidya.

The only thing we have in common is that we are virgins (or so you claim) but that's not a lot.
>>
>>36488819
What the fuck are you doing on here then? God like dude just leave
>>
>>36488831

I was here before you and there is nowhere to go.
>>
>>36487932

Do you think I'm an idiot? I already told you I have 3 years dealing with your psyops normalfag. We both ,know how this goes . I respond in a way that make me look interested and you never respond ever again and laugh in that good night quetly so in other words FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF GOD DAMN.
>>
File: 1491637685913.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491637685913.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>36488819
>pretty ambitious and doing well professionally
>I don't watch anime nor play vidya

Just fucking leave, norman. You don't belong on this website, nevermind /r9k/.
>>
>>36488898
/r9k/ is an imageboard where there are no exact reposts.

1. If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily.
2. The time with which you are muted for doubles with each transgression.
3. Each mute time is 2^n in seconds where n is the number of times you have transgressed. So, your mute time doubles each time you fuck up.
4. Backlinks, eg >>1, are not viewed by the robot. So "lolwut" and ">>2 lolwut" are the same post, in the eyes of the robot.
5. Gibberish at the end of a post to force originality may result in mod intervention (no BLOX posts please).
6. Images are NOT included in the filter, only text.
7. Your mute count slowly decreases over time.
8. You cannot post a picture without text.
9. Unicode is blocked. Sorry, too many exploits (Cyrillic letters, etc).
10. Posts require a certain minimum amount of original content in order to be posted.
11. Post sane, real content, well thought out replies, and mutes are unlikely.
12. The original algorithm was designed by XKCD:
http://blag.xkcd.com/2008/01/14/robot9000-and-xkcd-signal-attacking-noise-in-chat/

But im following the rules anon
>>
>>36487691

Fembots dont want robots though. They only go for chad and failed chad. We have just as little chance to date fembots as we have with normie girls
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>36488935
I don't give a shit if you're following the rules, you don't belong here. You're not a wizard, a robot, or a cyborg, you're a fucking NORMALFAG. YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE, REDDIT JUST DOWN THE HALL.
>>
>>36488819
Almost every girl i've talked to on 4chan so far is incapable of initiating conversation, i'm a boring fuck but at least I try. I don't even bother with /soc/ anymore because of this.
>>
>>36488935
fuck off any time normalfaggot
>>
>Grill who seemed like a genuine fembot wanted to talk to me
>forgot to respond and the thread dies
>>
Fembots have as high standards as your average robot, why the fuck do robots need to change? On top of that your average fembot wants attention not affection, she wants orbiters and if they were to date someone on here it'd be the least beta failed chadlike person.
>>
logistics

there is simply never anybody in Indiana except for a whole bunch of dudes going to IU

I am the only real robot in the midwest and I have been the only one since like 2011 with no change
>>
I've made a grand total of one Femanon friend here but at least she's cool, helps that she appreciates that my Asperger's makes me blunt and honest so she trusts my advice.

This is the obligatory ask for a Melb-bot gf but there are no women in this city.
>>
>>36487901
>if give the choice a person would want a new girl rather than a used one
Wrong. Virgins are fucking terrible in bed, usually for at least the first year. Women usually don't have any real skill until they've had at least 3 partners. If all you want is a sex doll that complains, a virgin is a fine choice.
>>
>>36487882
>do they have to be a virgin to be a fembot? and by losing virginity they are roastie?

Why is this such an unfair demand? If we've never been with anyone then we're not hypocrites for demanding this.

Women just assume every male is fucking and chucking so they can justify giving into something they can easily attain.

Fine, men have to get a job and save up and buy you like a product since you don't like poor, low status males, but then you have to be a used product? And then you try to protect yourselves from criticism by trying to make it seem like being a virgin means you're a loser or claim men are being hypocritical because they sleep around too?

I don't know how males who got out there and form relationships deal with that bullshit.
>>
File: 149466327281.gif (461KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
149466327281.gif
461KB, 356x200px
>>36488969
Really? I've felt like any conversations I've tried to have with guys here fell short. I ask them a lot about themselves and their life and then after that its crickets until I think of something else to feed them into talking with

I'd love a robot to chill with but most here are under 23 and obsessed with getting a gf so they can lose their virginity. I'm Asexual, so obviously I can't help with that. Really, any loser friend would be nice whether male or female as long as they understood we'd never touch or kiss if we met up.
but there's no way that'd happen somewhere like here
>>
>>36489059
Women live in Australia that aren't stacy or sjw?
>>
>>36489086
No touching at all? You dont even want to cuddle when youre watching tv or anything?
>>
>>36489086
Being Asexual is a major deal breaker.
>>
>>36489090
Hopefully, sometimes i see another White person when i walk out the door so here's hoping.
>>
>>36489086
I usually ask about stupid shit at times, problem is with some people I could just ignore them for a month and it's like I never existed. I'll admit I want a gf and all that but I keep it seperate.

Do your convos end up with lots of back and forth for the first week then just peter out?
>>
>>36489086
>I'm Asexual
Sorry, but seems to me like most males would feel even more alone with you.
>>
>>36489208
Eh, for me I could care less if she's white. As long as she isn't black.
>>
File: 1497837636728.png (129KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1497837636728.png
129KB, 500x278px
>>36489135
>cuddling
Anon, I'm too old for such trickery. No guy ever just cuddles. The moment he lays behind you suddenly you start getting poked. Or even worse, they go from watching the tv to making googly eyes at you and trying to lean in with their weird moisturized puckering shaking lipflaps. No thank you!
>>36489155
That is what I said, yes. Which is why I'd never bother with a robot again either. They can't talk and they can't seem to think past their ever-raging boners. Bummer since posting here I get along with others just fine but come 1 on 1 and them knowing my gender and they just flounder until I run
>>36489212
>Do your convos end up with lots of back and forth for the first week then just peter out?
Yes. At first they'll always say hi and start it, but after the hi its like they freeze up and just wait for me to ask something about them. After a while I run out of things to ask! Then I'm hoping maybe they'll bring something up, but nothing. Then everyday I wind up feeling like a mother checking in on their son asking "so what are you up to today?"
>>
>>36489266
Find a cyborg or a non-chad you'll probably be alright with people like them.
>>
>>36489266
>Then everyday I wind up feeling like a mother checking in on their son asking "so what are you up to today?"
Probably best you ask that once a week or something, I left one person alone for 4 days and she deleted me so I don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>36489086

>asexual

Biggest meme of the decade. You're just not attracted to robots, period. If Chad wanted to date you you'd suddenly forget about the whole asexual act and jump on his dick immediately. You just want a robot "friend"(orbiter) so you can feel like less of a useless cunt after Chad has pumped and dumped you and you need someone to be your emotional tampon.
>>
File: 1434565255537.png (901KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
1434565255537.png
901KB, 690x968px
Truth no women was interested in me beause Im a psychopath.
>>
File: 10384747.png (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10384747.png
103KB, 500x375px
>>36489432
I've had 3 relationships. First one we were both virgin losers who loved vidya and anime so spent a very comfy 3 years together, but I could never bring myself to enjoy kissing or touching. He was also very good looking (or at least to me! probably not to most others though). Even though he was my biggest and most true love, I just couldnt into sex. Nothing was there.
2nd relationship, same thing. We never made it to actual sex, but his touchings just felt gross. He was a cute doctor to be in med-school who I also met through gaming. Didn't matter, didn't want to touch.
3rd another person I met through hobbies. Broke it off before it barely started after he tried to go in for a few kisses.

So I dont know what else to tell you anon. Maybe it's a meme to you, but it's just real life to others. Can't explain why I'm not attracted to anyone sexually. Doesnt matter how they look, what they have, or how they act. Not happy about it, I'd like to be normal. People in love look pretty happy, but it's just not something I'm capable of. and the more I try, the more I end up hurting someone who ends up thinking that somehow they werent enough when that couldnt be further from the truth.
>>
>>36489649
Question, say any of those 3 asked you could they have sex with someone else would you be okay with it or would that be a no-go?
>>
>>36489789
The first one at that time no. Now I dont give a shit obviously. 2nd and 3rd one I wouldnt care.
Probably because with the 1st one I didnt know anything was wrong really, but by the 2nd I had an idea and by the 3rd I knew for sure that I was just asexual. by if he's all over someone else then we shouldnt really bother being together anyway. Platonic friends is more than fine.
>>
>>36487691
Fembots are almost as rare as actual robots.

Actual Fembots do not exist.
>>
>>36489897
>Being the cucked robot but actually a girl in a cruel role-reversal

We're getting close to peak meme here.
>>
>>36489990
9 more posts and it would have been a quints meme
fuck genderbaiting threads
>>
>>36489649

Have you had any traumatic experiences as a kid?

True asexuality is a neurological disorder not unlike for example psychopathy. With psychopaths the brain region involved in emotional response is permanently shut down and doesnt do anything, with asexuals the brain region involved in sexual functions is permanently shut down and doesnt do anything.

The chance that you're actually asexual is very slim, its more likely that you just have a psychological disorder that interferes with healthy sexual function, as true asexuality is extremely rare
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36487701
totally correct
female-to-male robot ratio is probably 1:10000
>>
>>36487691
there are about 10 robots, 10 subnormies and 10 beta orbiters to every "fembot"

the fembot does not really want a robot, she wants a normy who had an alcoholic mom but is otherwise a functioning adult

assuming a robot decides to try his luck and the fembot chooses him over the 10 normies who message her on skype, she will grow tired of him real quick, he is a burden and has nothing to offer her, even if her put in a herculean effort he could not develop the social skills needed in a quick enough time to placate her, he will trigger her natural instinct that says "there is something very wrong with this one, he is not an adequate mate"

it's just not happening, it won't happen, /r9k/ has become a board for le quirky cynics, trannies and only a minority of actual robots
>>
>>36490310

>le quirky cynics, trannies and only a minority of actual robots

This, this board has hit rock bottom
>>
One simple reason.

You don't live nearby.
What are we supposed to do other than talk?
>>
Almost had a fembot gf but she was too clingy and having not had relationship experience myself, it felt smothering so I panicked and ghosted.

Still feel bad about it, but it was eye opening.
>>
File: 1474181253483.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474181253483.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>36488819
>I'm pretty ambitious and doing well professionally
>Also I don't watch anime nor play vidya.
Please leave
>>
Only fem""bot"" I ever liked stopped talking to me because I wasn't a basement NEET
Lynne pls
>>
>>36491073
Clingy girls are cool, why did u do that
>>
because you're all the same underneath
attention loving, cock craving users
if I'm gonna get a gf, I want her to look nice
>>
>>36491243
I just said, it felt smothering. I went from nearly no contact with other people, to suddenly she's wanting to talk very often and for long periods.

Maybe some people would like that, but it felt like I was forcing myself to maintain conversations with her.
>>
>>36491289
>she's wanting to talk very often
Never wordless comfiness, always words and the underlying worry any you speak will later be used against you once the tides turn.
Thanks for THAT reminder.
>>
We never live even remotely close to each other.

Also I've never turned away anybody.
>>
>>36491289
>she's wanting to talk very often and for long periods

This is why I'm not going to bother with the LDR meme.
When you're with somebody in real life, you're usually doing things when you're talking to them, which makes it a lot easier to chat, you don't just sit face to face and talk.
I'm not a huge talker anyway, and I hate forcing conversation.
Not to mention it's probably nice to just be together without having to talk, just being close to each other, but obviously that doesn't work long distance.
>>
>>36487691
because fem'''bots''' are worse than staceys. staceys don't fucking manipulate betas for their own gain, they just hang out with those in their social system and ignore us.
>>
>>36489931
Actual robots are the dead ones.
>>
File: rJxVluy.jpg (28KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
rJxVluy.jpg
28KB, 202x439px
>>36488885
>sticking around even while not being wanted nor belonging
You stand firm, I'll give you that.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.